Jerusalem is the capital of Israel

The Zone

Star
You're not too bright when you're on a site about the meanings of symbols but yet fail to see one of the biggest symbols slap you right in the face without you knowing it.

I failed at nothing. Your cognitive inability to grasp simple sentences and words is what was a real failure here.

I haven't been rude at all. Just stating the obvious facts buddy boy.
You're precious. Can you see the birds? There are two of them coming at you. You're a disgrace to fellow Muslims who at least try and convey their feelings without insults. You think you are so darn smart when you are one of the most closed minded people here. In fact, I find it comical at times.

Disclaimer - I in no way meant to insult other Muslims (other than KF) with this, Nor am I trying to cause grief when I know this is upsetting per responses. I just wanted some feedback in order to understand your feelings.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
You're precious. Can you see the birds? There are two of them coming at you. You're a disgrace to fellow Muslims who at least try and convey their feelings without insults. You think you are so darn smart when you are one of the most closed minded people I have ever witnessed on line.
This is coming from a racist. Funny indeed.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You should worry because when that happens, not only will all your savings lose their value, dajjal will rebuild a new israel.

if of course you own land and livestock in your motherland...and can sustain yourself, you can live off the grid...if you're lucky.
Hence the prophet SAW said
(1) Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Allah's Apostle said, "A time will come that the best property of a Muslim will be sheep which he will take on the top of mountains and the places of rainfall (valleys) so as to flee with his religion from afflictions." (Book #2, Hadith #18)

@Serendipity do you love the prophets of islam? I mean all the prophets.
When you think of Jerusalem as a muslim, i bet you know more about the 'liberation of al quds' by Sallahuddin Ayubi than you do, the establishment of Israel by David AS. Who's victory was greater? The establishment of Israel is all over the Quran.

The enemies of David AS and 'the believers' were the phillistines.
The greeks who had already colonised egypt, centuries later conquered the holy land and called it by it's historical egyptian name, Palestine, but this was also a big Kufaar way of telling the believers 'fuck your religion'. Not only did they do this, they also entered Temple of God on the Al Aqsa (the temple mount) and pissed all over it, smeared it with pigs blood, shit etc. The romans too adopted that name and later destroyed the temple.

So if you were so bothered, it would trouble you as a muslim to even want to call the land 'palestine' as a homage to the enemies of islam that is, if you truely believe the abrahimic religion IS islam and inc all the prophets and the religion of the israelites/jews).

The romans called Jerusalem 'ilya' and originally the prophet SAW recognised it by that name, but the muslims changed it's name back to Ursalim (jerusalem) which was the right thing to do, though in the context 'Jerusalem' literally meant 'city of peace' and has obvious islamic meaning....but so does 'Israel'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines
I come from a family of farmers especially my wife's side of the family. I think we're going to be fine insha'Allah. I leave my affairs in the hands of the Most High. He gives me sustenance so I worry not, akhi.

SpektaCoolAir

Established
Words do matter. You have no clue how I’m feeling right now. We are fighting the world’s super powers on our own and everyone is just fucking watching. Fuck everyone that supports this. I’ve never felt worse than I do right now.
Allah is with the oppressed & if you got Him on your side there's no need for anybody else.

victory belongs to Him alone - The Majestic & Exalted.

put your trust in Him & you will never get disappointed - put your trust in people & you will get disappointed by every single one of them.

Thunderian

Superstar
I would like for some to rationally explain why this move is so bothersome to them. Spell it out for those of us who want to understand without the emotion if possible.
Yes, here we are on page 3 of this thread and no one has addressed that.

"Prophethood (meaning Muhammad himself) will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain, then Allah will raise it up whenever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive [The reign of Muslim kings who are partially unjust] rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood."

Musnad Ahmed

Vytas

Star
It doesn't matter what you say on this matter seeing as Thunderian is a Zionist and set in his beliefs in that Israel can do no wrong and that all the Palestinians should be eliminated.
Despite personal beliefs one has. No one should like what trump just did...I simply can't see atm how this will not start a war. If thats how Trump thought to put Palestine under pressure he is indeed an idiot...

Kung Fu

Superstar
Despite personal beliefs one has. No one should like what trump just did...I simply can't see atm how this will not start a war. If thats how Trump thought to put Palestine under pressure he is indeed an idiot...
I don't believe him to be an idiot at all. He's simply following the orders of his masters.

SpektaCoolAir

Established
You're precious. Can you see the birds? There are two of them coming at you. You're a disgrace to fellow Muslims who at least try and convey their feelings without insults. You think you are so darn smart when you are one of the most closed minded people I have ever witnessed on line. And you are not even close to being as smart as you think you are In fact, I find it comical at times.

Disclaimer - I in no way meant to insult other Muslims (other than KF) with this, Nor am I trying to cause grief when I know this is upsetting per responses. I just wanted some feedback in order to understand your feelings.
the palestinians (muslims & non-muslims alike) have been dispossessed of anything you can think of - even of the right to exist (i think you are familiar with this).

jerusalem is one of the most sacred places for muslims because of the al aqsa-mosque (you can read here http://www.visitmasjidalaqsa.com/islamic-history-of-al-masjid-al-aqsa/ for more details).

if you want a parallel then look at the native americans.

The Zone

Star
This is coming from a racist. Funny indeed.

And are you basing calling me a racist on fantasy? Where are these facts of yours? May I point out that in the former forum you co-existed and liked many posts from the hard right Nazi types who are no longer here.. The storm front guys. I guess you overlooked all the Hitler rhetoric in that they had an anti jew message, Meanwhile, when I questioned their over the top white supreme views, you stood silent. So, again, I find your retort to be comical.

My issue with you is how you treat people and act innocent when baiting them. Not a day goes by when you are not insulting somebody on the forum.

And of course, you cannot find anywhere where I have bashed the Muslim faith in this forum or the one past, but you cannot say the same about yourself when it comes to others faith. So better you call me a racist than an anti Muslim jerk. When asked to explain something, instead of doing so you simply call the person a dumb ass for not already knowing and go into the same old tired mantra. I understand a lot but want to do so in a better way via peoples views not their insults.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
the palestinians (muslims & non-muslims alike) have been dispossessed of anything you can think of - even of the right to exist (i think you are familiar with this).

jerusalem is one of the most sacred places for muslims because of the al aqsa-mosque (you can read here http://www.visitmasjidalaqsa.com/islamic-history-of-al-masjid-al-aqsa/ for more details).

if you want a parallel then look at the native americans.
Thank you for the explanation. I understand it is a sacred place for Muslims, so is it fair to say there is a fear of losing that with this decision? And do you think the ultimate goal is for that to happen? So, the fear is genocide? Please, be patient. I am just trying to understand your view. Also, I would like to know, if possible, the Muslims here who are or were in war torn countries. This situation is volatile to say the least and a powder keg and I can see a lot of issues while wondering how other world leader will chime in on what happened today.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I truly detest dumb asses who are hell bent on creating a Holy War in a forum while trashing women and anyone who dares question their constant spewing of educational prowess. You're a fire starter.
Coming from the guy who was apparently harassing, stalking, and private messaging a female poster causing her to leave possibly because she was afraid of you. You're funny and a hypocrite. I think the only reason you're mad is because I speak the truth and it hurts.

SpektaCoolAir

Established
Thank you for the explanation. I understand it is a sacred place for Muslims, so is it fair to say there is a fear of losing that with this decision? And do you think the ultimate goal is for that to happen? So, the fear is genocide? Please, be patient. I am just trying to understand your view. Also, I would like to know, if possible, the Muslims here who are or where in war torn countries.
you are welcome & you can ask anything.

well muslims have been denied access for quite a time now - so that they had to pray outside of the mosque instead of inside.
so yes it's kind of a symbol of losing permanent access to it.
the goal is to further their agenda & of course to extend the oppression on the palestinians (especially the muslims).

the genocide is already happening - ever since the zionists set foot on the land & gained some power.

The Zone

Star
Coming from the guy who was apparently harassing, stalking, and private messaging a female poster causing her to leave possibly because she was afraid of you. You're funny and a hypocrite. I think the only reason you're mad is because I speak the truth and it hurts.
You speak of truth yet bring up something you only heard about but had zero firsthand knowledge of and had a former Muslim and mutual friend of ours tell you it was much ado about nothing. Truth and unproven accusations are not one in the same. Furthermore, it was fully investigated by VC who found no grounds for any issues concerning me. All PM exchanges were openly offered up by me being completely transparent.

Odd that you take up for a women (which is admirable), when you have openly attacked so many of them here and been called a bigot more than once. See, you make it personal and strayed from facts. I listed some you cannot deny before God and you reach with assumptions you want to fit a narrative. I have had numerous PM exchanges with females here who will attest to my character and that I am good man.

I will add that that situation was a sad misunderstanding or interpretation and that person would be welcomed back by many. And FWIW, you don't know which personas are actually real or who they say they are on here. One person close by has many personalities and stirs the pot.

I will back off if you simply start treating people with respect they try to give you.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
you are welcome & you can ask anything.

well muslims have been denied access for quite a time now - so that they had to pray outside of the mosque instead of inside.
so yes it's kind of a symbol of losing permanent access to it.
the goal is to further their agenda & of course to extend the oppression on the palestinians (especially the muslims).

the genocide is already happening - ever since the zionists set foot on the land & gained some power.
So this is considered the second house? Meaning it was high on the list of preferred places to pray? I am well aware of agendas and not blind to that, I just wanted to put what is happening right now into a more immediate context. Do you or others here feel that if an embassy is built in the city, that it will lead to an attempted ultimate banishment of Muslims? If so, I can only see war happening in some way or form. But do you see war just from the embassy alone in your opinion?

Muslims can't divorce ourselves from jewish/israelite history though. Forget palestinians, the israelites first drove out the caananites
You can compare the caananites to the native americans....and you would have a very solid argument here..

except this was endorsed by our God, by Allah, the establishment of Israel is all over the Quran and a celebrated event.
Ethnic cleansing from God's orders..right? God decides to remove an entire nation from that land because of their 'sins' (the extent of which we do not know, but we know Allah is the best Judge).
I guess we can argue that this original version was endorsed by God and prophets so it was okay, but what modern israel did to palestinians is not endorsed by God or prophets and therefore, not okay.
Valid argument but it just isn't a strong one because it's still ethnic cleansing.
there are christians who literally think Jesus is the supreme controller behind modern israel, the one pulling the strings
so if israel decides to bomb palestinian homes, it is Jesus who plants the idea in their mind..they really think in these terms. So there's no point bringing God into this since it's very subjective. We can accept the fact that we all clearly believe in some type of ethnic cleansing and we're hypocrites if we accuse israel of the same thing we ultimately, deep down, believe in.

Also, it was their land first, romans kicked them out..the argument could be made that muslims should have given them the land back if we cared so much about ethnic cleansing..but we didn't, we kept it for ourselves under our control...
again, it's the same hypocrisy as the british deciding to take the land from ottomon rule but keep it and hand it to jews.

Do you guys not flipping see the point in all of this? our own hypocrisy?

The strongest argument is from the Quran though where in Surah 17 Allah tells THEM that He could make them a nation again if He Wills (not those words but in the context this is what it means).....Allah also warns them that if they sin He will punish them yet again.
So from a muslim perspective, if the jews became a nation again as they are today...that could only occur by Allah's command and it would be supported by Allah
ironic right? but at the same time they have a responsibility to behave themselves just like they did before...

Actually, this particular chapter of the Quran also contains the original promise of zion (messianic israel) in verse 104

BUT another one of the sickening ironies is that certain muslims themselves have deceitfully altered the meaning/interpretation of this verse to conceal it's obvious implication

look at these translations Surah 17 verse 104

Muhammed Habib Shakir
And We said to the Israelites after him: Dwell in the land: and when the promise of the next life shall come to pass, we will bring you both together in judgment.

Yusuf Ali
And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, "Dwell securely in the land (of promise)": but when the second of the warnings came to pass, We gathered you together in a mingled crowd.

the problem is for other verses it might be that Yusuf Ali has the best translation, each translation differs and is obv a very personal interpretation. The implication here is that back when the jews wrote the Torah in arabic and the sahaba read it, the prophet SAW said "they write things with their own hands and say it is from Allah"
this did not mean the Torah was altered in form but in interpretation/meaning. The Quran itself tells us this too but it is a condemnation of the scribes (just like Jeremiah did). The irony is yet again that muslims translated/interpreted this very verse from the Quran.......by actually misinterpreting it to suggest 'the bible has been altered, do not trust it'..........ironic that the translator/interpretor was doing the same thing.

The more accurate meaning was

Mohsin Khan
And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) عليهما السلام on the earth], We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd (gathered out of various nations). (Tafsir Al-Qurtubi,).

Pickthall (former christian convert to islam who understood the theme better)
And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

of course it is our belief that the real messianic israel/zion (greater israel) will be fulfilled when Isa AS returns.

The reason ive made this entire point is to point out that us muslims talk about the establishment of 'greater israel' in a negative tone, as if somehow is an attck against islam, but is it really?
it's the same ultimate religion!!

I know for absolute sure that modern israel and it's owners and everything else will be removed from power because it's a major part of prophecy
@Etagloc (colgate) i have to remember that.

like what i talked about in our discussion.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
You speak of truth yet bring up something you only heard about but had zero firsthand knowledge of and had a former Muslim and mutual friend of ours tell you it was much ado about nothing. Truth and unproven accusations are not one in the same. Furthermore, it was fully investigated by VC who found no grounds for any issues concerning me. All PM exchanges were openly offered up by me being completely transparent.

Odd that you take up for a women (which is admirable), when you have openly attacked so many of them here and been called a bigot more than once. See, you make it personal and strayed from facts. I listed some you cannot deny before God and you reach with assumptions you want to fit a narrative. I have had numerous PM exchanges with females here who will attest to my character and that I am good man.

I will add that that situation was a sad misunderstanding or interpretation and that person would be welcomed back by many. And FWIW, you don't know which personas are actually real or who they say they are on here. One person close by has many personalities and stirs the pot.

I will back off if you simply start treating people with respect they try to give you.
Don't take it so seriously. I was just pointing out your obvious hypocritical statements.

I give respect to people to who earn my respect. If you feel like you have been disrespected that's probably because you haven't earned my respect and that goes for everyone else as well.