Jerusalem is the capital of Israel

Kung Fu

Superstar
So Islam is a religion of peace in what way then, exactly? Why do people keep calling it that?
I just told you. Islam is a religion that makes peace with people who want peace. Islam is a religion of logic, justice, and fairness. You want peace, you'll get peace. You want war you'll get war. A 4 year old could understand.

I would guess that the reason some people call it the religion of peace is because it advocates for peace first and foremost but if conflict is unavoidable then conflict it will be but I know you this. I call Islam the religion of realists because that's what it really is.

DesertRose

Superstar
Word do matter. You have no clue how I’m feeling right now. We are fighting the world’s super powers on our own and everyone is just fucking watching. Fuck everyone that supports this. I’ve never felt worse then I do right now.
Abshiri sister Serendipity put your trust in Allah. Things will God willing turn around. Muslims are being put to the test and will come out stronger inshaALLAH.
This is a sign of their desperation for acceptance.
He is all Knowing and Aware and it is always darkest before dawn:

Kung Fu

Superstar
But you should. The reason all of this is happening is because no one gives a shit.
People do care, sister. More and more people are aware of the situation in Palestine and more and more people are rallying against Israel. Israel doesn't have a lot of support around the world and is only held up by the elite through force. When something doesn't have the support of the people it will soon crumble. Money and tanks can hold Israel up for only so long until it's totally exhausted.

The Zone

Star
Trump said he supports a two state solution and that Jerusalem did not belong to Israel when he made the embassy move official just now, He said they would not take a position on status issues or contested borders and was up to the parties involved. FWIW, the embassy was voted on to be moved some 40 years or so ago but did not happen. In short, it was coming per the past but just never happened.

The reality is the move is 6 months away and anything can happen between now and then, meaning they can back off the decision. So, I am assuming here that all are convinced he is 100% siding with Israel?

I would like for some to rationally explain why this move is so bothersome to them. Spell it out for those of us who want to understand without the emotion if possible.

Last edited:

Serendipity

Established
Abshiri sister Serendipity put your trust in Allah. Things will God willing turn around. Muslims are being put to the test and will come out stronger inshaALLAH.
This is a sign of their desperation for acceptance.
He is all Knowing and Aware and it is always darkest before dawn:
I hope so. I literally felt my heart break into pieces when I saw him signing that paper. Inshalla sister, inshalla khair.

Serendipity

Established
People do care, sister. More and more people are aware of the situation in Palestine and more and more people are rallying against Israel. Israel doesn't have a lot of support around the world and is only held up by the elite through force. When something doesn't have the support of the people it will soon crumble. Money and tanks can hold Israel up for only so long until it's totally exhausted.
I hope what you’re saying is true. It’s losing support but Israel is gaining support in the Gulf countries. Adds salt to the wound. I hope things turn around. It can’t get any worse than this.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Trump said he supports a two state solution and did not say Jerusalem did not belong to Israel when he made the embassy move official just now, He said they would not take a position on status issues or contested borders and was up to the parties involved. FWIW, the embassy was voted on to be moved some 40 years or so ago but did not happen. In short, it was coming per the past but just never happened.

The reality is the move is 6 months away and anything can happen between now and then. So, I am assuming here that all are convinced he is siding with Israel?

I would like for some to rationally explain why this move is so bothersome to them. Spell it out for those of us who want to understand without the emotion if possible.
I guess we weren't listening to the same speech. He said "Jerusalem is Israel's capital". If that's not flat out support then I don't know what is.

Were you living under a rock these past few years or something? Trump has said numerous times that he supports Israel. Dear Lord his son-in-law is a Zionist Jew lol. Come on buddy keep up.

The Zone

Star
I guess we weren't listening to the same speech. He said "Jerusalem is Israel's capital". If that's not flat out support then I don't know what is.

Were you living under a rock these past few years or something? Trump has said numerous times that he supports Israel. Dear Lord his son-in-law is a Zionist Jew lol. Come on buddy keep up.
Yes, he said that, but he also said what I said. You can find a transcript if needed. You still failed to explain when kindly asked. Your constant rudeness and insults are noted,

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
I hope what you’re saying is true. It’s losing support but Israel is gaining support in the Gulf countries. Adds salt to the wound. I hope things turn around. It can’t get any worse than this.
In my first year as a university student at York University, here in Canada, there wasn't much talk about Israel-Palestinian relations. However, by my fourth year the amount of support Palestinians received was overwhelming compared to how Israel was viewed. According to polls Israel is among the nations least popular.

DesertRose

Superstar
I hope what you’re saying is true. It’s losing support and Israel is gaining support in the Gulf countries. Adds salt to the wound. I hope things turn around. It can’t get any worse than this.
These monarchies are on their last legs sister.
Tyranny always loses in the end sis.
posting a link to a video since this is not the religion thread.....
May Allah make it a source of solace for you today, InshaAllah:):
Its a matter of time, Tyranny always loses - Mohammad elshinawy
youtube]JYWGKdjuwfY

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yes, he said that, but he also said what I said. You can find a transcript if needed. You still failed to explain when kindly asked. Your constant rudeness and insults are noted, Kung Foo.
You're not too bright when you're on a site about the meanings of symbols but yet fail to see one of the biggest symbols slap you right in the face without you knowing it.

I failed at nothing. Your cognitive inability to grasp simple sentences and words is what was a real failure here.

I haven't been rude at all. Just stating the obvious facts buddy boy.

Vytas

Star
For it’s not that the embassy itself is just a symbolic move. It means that the United States would acknowledge that the city of Jerusalem, sacred to Muslims, Jews and Christians, is the capital of the Israeli state and that the Palestinians can never share it. The slovenly “peace process” – abandoned by the Israelis, then by the Palestinians and then by the Americans years ago, although “statesmen” still talk about it in the dream world in which they live – would no longer exist even in our imaginations.

That’s why everyone from Macron to Erdogan, from the Saudis to the EU, and of course the poor old Palestinians, have been variously criticising and condemning Trump’s potential decision. If he doesn’t sign the old waiver – which has to be renewed every six months – to the US law to move the embassy, then he will indeed, to quote the Palestinian leadership, be risking an “ethnic” conflict.

Don't worry sister as soon as America falls so will their master/Israel.
You should worry because when that happens, not only will all your savings lose their value, dajjal will rebuild a new israel.

if of course you own land and livestock in your motherland...and can sustain yourself, you can live off the grid...if you're lucky.
Hence the prophet SAW said
(1) Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Allah's Apostle said, "A time will come that the best property of a Muslim will be sheep which he will take on the top of mountains and the places of rainfall (valleys) so as to flee with his religion from afflictions." (Book #2, Hadith #18)

@Serendipity do you love the prophets of islam? I mean all the prophets.
When you think of Jerusalem as a muslim, i bet you know more about the 'liberation of al quds' by Sallahuddin Ayubi than you do, the establishment of Israel by David AS. Who's victory was greater? The establishment of Israel is all over the Quran.

The enemies of David AS and 'the believers' were the phillistines.
The greeks who had already colonised egypt, centuries later conquered the holy land and called it by it's historical egyptian name, Palestine, but this was also a big Kufaar way of telling the believers 'fuck your religion'. Not only did they do this, they also entered Temple of God on the Al Aqsa (the temple mount) and pissed all over it, smeared it with pigs blood, shit etc. The romans too adopted that name and later destroyed the temple.

So if you were so bothered, it would trouble you as a muslim to even want to call the land 'palestine' as a homage to the enemies of islam that is, if you truely believe the abrahimic religion IS islam and inc all the prophets and the religion of the israelites/jews).

The romans called Jerusalem 'ilya' and originally the prophet SAW recognised it by that name, but the muslims changed it's name back to Ursalim (jerusalem) which was the right thing to do, though in the context 'Jerusalem' literally meant 'city of peace' and has obvious islamic meaning....but so does 'Israel'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines