Jerry Falwell Jr.

Lisa

Superstar
I’m a little confused...did he just throw his wife under the bus?

An article came out about him
1598369306413.jpeg

And then we hear a whole lot about his wife and a pool boy after that...is that because he wanted to get the attention off himself? The pool boy was gonna go public like he said? It sure seems as if he threw his wife under the bus.
Former Liberty University president Jerry Falwell Jr. reveals his wife had an affair with their pool boy who he claims is now trying to 'blackmail them' after they invested in his gay-friendly hostel and took him on vacation

And it’s getting more sordid by the day..
Jerry Falwell Jr. confirms he has resigned as President of Liberty U after pool boy said the evangelist watched him have sex with his wife several times a year

And is there something else going on with the pool boy?
Jerry Falwell Jr. settles case with ex-Miami pool boy, 28, who claimed he was promised stake in 4.7million South Beach hostel in 2013 after he formed a 'personal relationship' with the Evangelical leader's wife

Lisa

Superstar
Becki Falwell breaks her silence to deny pool boy's claims that her husband Jerry watched them having sex and says she wishes people were 'more forgiving'

Thunderian

Superstar
It looks like he did throw her under the bus, and there’s no doubt in my mind that he knew of and approved of her affair.

There’s an audio clip of the three of them on a phone call, and Becki is complaining that she’s upset because Gian tells her about all the other women he’s having sex with. Falwell tells Gian that he’s making Becki jealous. Reuters, which broke the story, claims that Gian showed them a clip from a video chat where Becki is nude and Jerry is in the background while she’s chatting with Gian.

I am always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, but there can be no reasonable explanation why a man is telling another man not to make his wife jealous, or why a husband would be watching his wife taking part in a nude video chat with another man.

There was an article last year about the Falwell’s relationship with this pool boy, and the writer came so close to connecting the dots. The angle they took was to question why a conservative Christian “leader” would have bought a gay-friendly youth hostel and then handed a 25% share to a young man whose only experience was as a pool attendant, which is what they did. They mentioned that some nude or partially nude pictures of Becki Falwell had been circulating, and that Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, had been instrumental in retrieving them and putting a damper on the story. The line that Cohen took was that Falwell’s phone has been hacked and some private photos had been taken, but Tom Arnold (of all people), in a (for some reason) recorded phone call with Cohen, had insisted that it was Gian who had taken the pictures. The article also quoted Ted Cruz (bizarre cast of characters in this) as saying that the Falwell’s relationship with Gian the pool boy didn’t make sense. Well he’s right about that!

Falwell has been skating the line of indecency for awhile. Apparently he would discuss his and Becki’s sex life with acquaintances and with people who worked for Liberty University, and more than once sent scantily clad pics of his wife to people, then claimed it was a mistake. He was photographed at a nightclub in Miami a few years ago, then denied it was him, and and then there is that photo of him and Becki’s assistant where they both have their zippers down and he has a drink in his hand. For the president of a Christian university where drinking, dancing, and sex outside of marriage are prohibited, these actions are inexplicable.

Lisa

Superstar
It looks like he did throw her under the bus, and there’s no doubt in my mind that he knew of and approved of her affair.

There’s an audio clip of the three of them on a phone call, and Becki is complaining that she’s upset because Gian tells her about all the other women he’s having sex with. Falwell tells Gian that he’s making Becki jealous. Reuters, which broke the story, claims that Gian showed them a clip from a video chat where Becki is nude and Jerry is in the background while she’s chatting with Gian.

I am always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, but there can be no reasonable explanation why a man is telling another man not to make his wife jealous, or why a husband would be watching his wife taking part in a nude video chat with another man.

There was an article last year about the Falwell’s relationship with this pool boy, and the writer came so close to connecting the dots. The angle they took was to question why a conservative Christian “leader” would have bought a gay-friendly youth hostel and then handed a 25% share to a young man whose only experience was as a pool attendant, which is what they did. They mentioned that some nude or partially nude pictures of Becki Falwell had been circulating, and that Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, had been instrumental in retrieving them and putting a damper on the story. The line that Cohen took was that Falwell’s phone has been hacked and some private photos had been taken, but Tom Arnold (of all people), in a (for some reason) recorded phone call with Cohen, had insisted that it was Gian who had taken the pictures. The article also quoted Ted Cruz (bizarre cast of characters in this) as saying that the Falwell’s relationship with Gian the pool boy didn’t make sense. Well he’s right about that!

Falwell has been skating the line of indecency for awhile. Apparently he would discuss his and Becki’s sex life with acquaintances and with people who worked for Liberty University, and more than once sent scantily clad pics of his wife to people, then claimed it was a mistake. He was photographed at a nightclub in Miami a few years ago, then denied it was him, and and then there is that photo of him and Becki’s assistant where they both have their zippers down and he has a drink in his hand. For the president of a Christian university where drinking, dancing, and sex outside of marriage are prohibited, these actions are inexplicable.
Wow! Just wow! Was he pimping out his wife then?
I see the picture with him and the assistant has all but disappeared from this news about his wife and it’s interesting that he paints himself as the forgiving husband.

This was posted not too long ago..that’s some kind of boredom!
Free at last': Jerry Falwell Jr quotes Martin Luther King Jr to say he's 'relieved' after resigning from Liberty University over pool boy sex scandal
He received an unknown cash sum in severance pay. Later, he said he'd 'accomplished' all he could at Liberty and 'was getting bored.'

Thunderian

Superstar
Wow! Just wow! Was he pimping out his wife then?
I see the picture with him and the assistant has all but disappeared from this news about his wife and it’s interesting that he paints himself as the forgiving husband.

This was posted not too long ago..that’s some kind of boredom!
Free at last': Jerry Falwell Jr quotes Martin Luther King Jr to say he's 'relieved' after resigning from Liberty University over pool boy sex scandal
He received an unknown cash sum in severance pay. Later, he said he'd 'accomplished' all he could at Liberty and 'was getting bored.'
I think he is one of those guys who gets off on watching his wife with other men. I bet this isn't the only time this has happened, and she is clearly into it.

This article has a link to the audio clip.

Lisa

Superstar

Aero

Superstar
A lot of girls are closet swingers. And I think it is forgivable, we're just not going to let them keep their positions. For me, it's about the principle of the matter. Their presence from this point forward will at best be a distraction, at worst undermine the whole philosophy of Liberty University.

justjess

Superstar
Cuck. Swingers both engage in relations with other people. If he was having sex with a lady or even also having sex with that guy it would be swingers. Just watching his wife have sex with someone else makes him a cuck.

Thunderian

Superstar
There’s so far been no allegations that Falwell had sex with anyone, but his wife has admitted the affair with the pool boy.

It turns out there are at least two other relationships the Falwells had that are similar. They settled with a guy last year who made accusations that he had the same kind of relationship with them, and there was a property deal with Becki’s personal trainer that is suspect.

I’ve been discussing this with my wife, and I think it’s the cuckhold aspect of this that I find so bizarre. I grew up during Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart’s respective falls from grace, but they were garden variety infidelity on the part of both men. This thing with Falwell, I can’t wrap my head around. Who does these things?

Lisa

Superstar
Cuck. Swingers both engage in relations with other people. If he was having sex with a lady or even also having sex with that guy it would be swingers. Just watching his wife have sex with someone else makes him a cuck.
I was also thinking of that picture of him with his pants unzipped.

Lisa

Superstar
There’s so far been no allegations that Falwell had sex with anyone, but his wife has admitted the affair with the pool boy.

It turns out there are at least two other relationships the Falwells had that are similar. They settled with a guy last year who made accusations that he had the same kind of relationship with them, and there was a property deal with Becki’s personal trainer that is suspect.

I’ve been discussing this with my wife, and I think it’s the cuckhold aspect of this that I find so bizarre. I grew up during Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart’s respective falls from grace, but they were garden variety infidelity on the part of both men. This thing with Falwell, I can’t wrap my head around. Who does these things?
There was Ted Haggard..but ya, idk who does those things.
I feel bad for his kids..how do you look at your parents after this?

Thunderian

Superstar
There was Ted Haggard..but ya, idk who does those things.
I feel bad for his kids..how do you look at your parents after this?
Yeah, Haggard was a little off the beaten path, too. He seemed bewildered why anyone would question his story that he woke up one day and decided to get a gay massage and buy some meth.