Jerry Falwell Jr Steps Down

AlcyoneSong

Established
Jerry’s 3 Way
*sigh*
All of this could have been avoided had he just stepped up and told the truth. Maybe this is the best thing to happen to Liberty University.

Falwell claims he was “not involved” in the sexual affair, which caused him to lose 80 pounds and take on “pain and stress” that he’s now addressing. Quoting the Bible multiple times, Falwell writes that he has forgiven both his wife and Granda, whom he casts as someone who victimized the Falwells. “We believe that he may have targeted other successful women in similar ways,” Falwell writes.

NO Asshole, it takes TWO to tango and if she told him to go fuck off, I doubt no one would be pleading the fifth and he would be hunting tricks to get that $1.8 million from someone else.

Again, Granda was only 21 when the Falwells befriended him in Miami Beach.

Following the affair, Falwell alleges that Granda attempted to blackmail him into giving him money, or else he would reveal the nature of the relationship publicly. Falwell says he was advised by his lawyer to remain engaged with Granda rather than breaking off contact, and that the ordeal has been “like a roller coaster.” But in recent months Granda’s behavior has become so aggressive, Falwell claims, that he had no other choice to go public. The dubious implication here is that Granda, not Falwell’s Instagram post and subsequent decision to step down as Liberty University’s president, is what prompted this statement. It's only aggressive if you are complacent and a part of the game. SMH wow... just wow man.

The Falwells met Granda in 2012, after which the “ambitious young man,” as Falwell describes him in the statement released Monday, began traveling with the couple. The Falwells later gave Granda $1.8 million to open up a hostel in Miami Beach, despite Granda having no prior business experience. Politico would later call the hostel a “cesspool of vice.” A lawsuit followed. It was a mess, especially for a Christian leader who presides over the nation’s largest evangelical university. (Now I'm not a genius but anyone who coughs up 1.8 million to 21 year old pool boy with no prior business experience to open a "hostel" brothel in Miami.. uh... yeah... something stinks of blackmail and human trafficking. Also why the hell does a Christian Leader have that kind of money? Aren't we supposed to be living humbly?)

Or he presided over it until earlier this month, when the Liberty University announced that it had been “mutually agreed that it would be good for him to take an indefinite leave of absence.” The decision came days after Falwell posted a series of “vacation shots” to Instagram, including one in which he had his arm around the waist of his wife’s pregnant assistant, and a drink in his other hand (Falwell claimed it was “black water” and only “a prop”). Both of their pants were unzipped. The post was quickly deleted.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I didn’t see this here..I started one in current events instead..sorry.

My whole issue is did he bring out the pool boy story to cover over this picture?
1598373021963.jpeg

AlcyoneSong

Established
I didn’t see this here..I started one in current events instead..sorry.

My whole issue is did he bring out the pool boy story to cover over this picture?
View attachment 40677
I don’t know where to start...

saki

Star
.....not Jerry Falwell, Jr....... but emblematic of the same thing.....
Evangelical pastor quits the church, comes out—and joins OnlyFans'
The only real loss is if you stop yourself from reaching your destiny.'

Sep 25, 2020, 4:28 pm*

https://www.dailydot.com/topics/irl/

A woman who says she became an evangelical pastor because of her “love for performing” is now a hit on OnlyFans as a stripper—and fulfilling her childhood dream, she told the New York Post.
1601299843725.png

Thunderian

Superstar
.....not Jerry Falwell, Jr....... but emblematic of the same thing.....
Evangelical pastor quits the church, comes out—and joins OnlyFans'
The only real loss is if you stop yourself from reaching your destiny.'

Sep 25, 2020, 4:28 pm*

https://www.dailydot.com/topics/irl/

A woman who says she became an evangelical pastor because of her “love for performing” is now a hit on OnlyFans as a stripper—and fulfilling her childhood dream, she told the New York Post.
View attachment 42888
“Her upbringing was fiercely conservative and taught her that women can’t be leaders and that their place is in the kitchen.”

But they had no problem with her being a pastor? I think she’s embellishing just a bit.