Jeremiah the Conspiracy Theorist

rainerann

Star
I was reading through the book of Jeremiah the other day and I am reminded that a primary reason I believe the Bible is because of the way it illuminates much of what is discussed as a conspiracy and helps make things easier to understand.

For those of you who don't know, Jeremiah was a prophet before and during the time that the people were being taken into captivity. His writing reflects the same experience of inner turmoil that many have expressed around here. His message contains a heightened sense of urgency for people to recognize the things that will lead to losing their livelihood that is ignored, leaving him isolated with a message that causes him grief and distress.

There were a couple of passages that stood out to me and I thought it might be interesting to discuss how the Bible can be used to help us identify things that are being done that we should not ignore.

For example, "O Lord, teach me, and I shall know; then I saw their practices. But I as an innocent lamb led to the slaughter, knew not: against me they devised an evil device, saying, Come and let us put wood into his bread, and let us utterly destroy him from off the land of the living, and let his name not be remembered any more." (Jeremiah 11:18-19)

There are a couple things that this reminds me of like shadowbanning on social media or maybe this could be compared to devising an evil plan like MK ultra. In either case, a verse like this causes me to seriously consider the things that are not always transparent and the potential that humanity has to devise evil plans in secret.

How does reading the Bible motivate you to listen and seriously consider what is labeled as a conspiracy?

Last edited:
Why do you think Jeremiah is your favorite Old Testament prophet? Do you think it has anything to do with the way his message is relatable to our experience in the modern world?
Have you noticed yet how often I talk about the yin and yang, passive/active approach?
you'd have to understand these themes to appreciate why I look at prophet Jeremiah's book as the biggest lesson/teaching muslims need today.
What he experienced was dealing with the fall out of preaching the passive path.

rainerann

Star
Have you noticed yet how often I talk about the yin and yang, passive/active approach?
you'd have to understand these themes to appreciate why I look at prophet Jeremiah's book as the biggest lesson/teaching muslims need today.
What he experienced was dealing with the fall out of preaching the passive path.
Hmm, the prophets do demonstrate a sort of disciplined balance I could see making an association to yin and yang.

However, I don’t see where you are going with the suggestion that a fallout took place with teaching a passive path. Are you associating yin and yang within the prophet Jeremiah? Or are you suggesting that his opposition created the fallout because they created an imbalance with a passive message?

And, how would you make a connection between this and what Muslims need to do today?

Are you suggesting Islamic leaders operate in either passive or active extreme that would create the fallout?

There are many directions I could go with what you are saying.

I'm tired so didn't go into depth.
I honestly think for you to understand this theme thoroughly you have to read the book I've mentioned about 10 times. Madam guyon's spiritual torrents.

Yin/Yang, passive/active pertain to submission to God's will Vs actively changing the world to match our personal motives which we then pass off ideals.

In reality both ways are necessary at different times. However when we are sinful then it goes without saying our actions will produce be results hence it is better to submit to God's will.
Yet this approach is the most difficult because we simply can't accept Gods POA.

How this applies to Muslims? The same way it applies to Jews and Christians. Many Muslims refuse to accept that we were colonised because we were sinful or that we are never ever going to change our situation until we give it up and leave it to Allah to take care of. Letting go is the hardest thing.

Remember Muslims have relied on numbers for too long...not faith and today Israel has far better technology than Muslims so those numbers means very little at this point.

rainerann

Star
I'm tired so didn't go into depth.
I honestly think for you to understand this theme thoroughly you have to read the book I've mentioned about 10 times. Madam guyon's spiritual torrents.

Yin/Yang, passive/active pertain to submission to God's will Vs actively changing the world to match our personal motives which we then pass off ideals.

In reality both ways are necessary at different times. However when we are sinful then it goes without saying our actions will produce be results hence it is better to submit to God's will.
Yet this approach is the most difficult because we simply can't accept Gods POA.

How this applies to Muslims? The same way it applies to Jews and Christians. Many Muslims refuse to accept that we were colonised because we were sinful or that we are never ever going to change our situation until we give it up and leave it to Allah to take care of. Letting go is the hardest thing.

Remember Muslims have relied on numbers for too long...not faith and today Israel has far better technology than Muslims so those numbers means very little at this point.
So the yin and yang is representing a sort of disciplined balance. That is how I would describe submitting to god’s will. What does the fallout of the passive path represent? So the leaders who opposed Jeremiah are is presenting the passive path? I would assume this is what you are suggesting because the leaders who opposed him were very passive about potential dangers of disobedience. Does the passive path always lead to fallout if it is isolated from the active component?

I don’t reject what you are saying in making this reference so I can’t see why I would need to read a book to understand it if you are able to explain how you are making an association between this and the book of Jeremiah, which I understand very well.

It is also interesting that you’re associating the experience of Muslims with a biblical theme of being blessed when there is obedience and cursed otherwise. Would you say that you meet people who agree with this point of view often?

Last edited:
Who were the magi? They were astronomers and possibly astrologers but possibly idolaters as well who left everything to follo a star as it was that Big, in that even those in other religions knew that this was the thing that would explain everything. the Word. He did and sought to reconcil man tot he Creator.... I’m not sure I understand the yin yang but I know that Yeshua came and is to bring man to the Father. This was prophesied. Bible reading causes me to understand that there’s a large catalog of prophesies yet unfulfilled and unfortunately we can’t decipher all. In fact in the book of revelation warned not to add or take away from the book. It’s pretty serious. One mandate that seems overwhelmingly sure is that we must reach out to every person available but more than likely the people coming to Him will be a least of these type I.e. Lazarus Martha Andrew Mary. Also see parable of the wedding invitation — highways and hedges

rainerann

Star
Who were the magi? They were astronomers and possibly astrologers but possibly idolaters as well who left everything to follo a star as it was that Big, in that even those in other religions knew that this was the thing that would explain everything. the Word. He did and sought to reconcil man tot he Creator.... I’m not sure I understand the yin yang but I know that Yeshua came and is to bring man to the Father. This was prophesied. Bible reading causes me to understand that there’s a large catalog of prophesies yet unfulfilled and unfortunately we can’t decipher all. In fact in the book of revelation warned not to add or take away from the book. It’s pretty serious. One mandate that seems overwhelmingly sure is that we must reach out to every person available but more than likely the people coming to Him will be a least of these type I.e. Lazarus Martha Andrew Mary. Also see parable of the wedding invitation — highways and hedges
Are you suggesting that the magi were contemporaries with Jeremiah and were the ones rejecting the message in disobedience? If yes, I would find this interesting because I was just reading about the idol worship and the magi in a book by David livingston called Terrorism and the Illuminati and I would be interested to hear more about something like this.

From a Christian perspective, yin and yang is basically the narrow road. It is the understanding that life is found when it is centered on doing the will of god and not seeking to live in extremes that lead to addictions and unhealthy behaviors.

Livingston is a Muslim... I like some of his stuff. It seems like he has a grasp on some things. It’s possible the Magi were Jews left behind in Chaldea. Or Chaldeans that knew the prophecies and believed them. I don’t know I haven’t researched them. I have understood yin yang to be a type of dualism akin to Masonic checkerboard ideals. Not from Scripture. I can understand why some would seek to find cognates and relationships with some of the other religions but I choose not to. It feels like assimilation. New age type thought. But I do understand why someone would want to. Look at Colossians Colossians 2:6-10 (KJV) 6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, [so] walk ye in him: 7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

rainerann

Star
Livingston is a Muslim... I like some of his stuff. It seems like he has a grasp on some things. It’s possible the Magi were Jews left behind in Chaldea. Or Chaldeans that knew the prophecies and believed them. I don’t know I haven’t researched them. I have understood yin yang to be a type of dualism akin to Masonic checkerboard ideals. Not from Scripture. I can understand why some would seek to find cognates and relationships with some of the other religions but I choose not to. It feels like assimilation. New age type thought. But I do understand why someone would want to. Look at Colossians Colossians 2:6-10 (KJV) 6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, [so] walk ye in him: 7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
Independently, yin and yang would represent a sort of dualism, but the world does present evidence of dualism without Christ that could be evidence of eating from the tree of knowledge. Christ is an intervening source within a dualistic world and people deny this. Assimilation would require choosing to deny this under certain conditions as well.

However, representations like this often cause me to consider where it says in scripture that he sends rain on the just and unjust, and whether yin and yang is evidence of understanding that allows for growth and the creation of boundaries for people.

Therefore, comparing this to the narrow road doesn’t really seem any different than saying that the logos was in the beginning to a Greek audience. Yin and yang is a way to seek righteousness, which is a narrow process that could be considered limiting or enlightening depending on the way you look at it. In a similar way, people say following Christ is limiting or freeing depending on who you ask.

However, people should consider what their conscious is comfortable with.

Livingston seems to suggest that the magi and Jews in captivity created a fusion that resulted in what we know as Kabbalah and that this had an influence on Greek culture, which I find fascinating and I think resesrching this background has the potential to answer the question of where the Septuagint really came from.

It also provides some background to what Jeremiah was rebuking before the people were taken into captivity that mirrors our experience in the present in many ways. Jeremiah is very clear and straightforward about this in a way that is unique considering he is talking about his own people.

Most history books will try to whitewash their own history, but the book of Jeremiah doesn’t do this, which demonstrates the difference between god’s definition of justice in contrast to the world’s definition that is extremely valuable in a world that seems to be creating confusion in order to control people. In theory, you break this control by eliminating confusion, and I find that reading Jeremiah is a remedy for the sense of confusion. God is no respecter of persons.

Last edited:
@rainerann I've talked about this before so not sure whether i've explained it far better before.

Passive and Active (ie yin and yang) relate to God's Trancendence and Immanence. Ie we are supposed to be passive to God in terms of His Will and active with God in terms of being God's vicegerents in the world. Also with God's Immanence, we are meant to project God according to how we perceive Him. So one person might embody God's Wrath and justice and another might embody God's Mercy and Love. Obviously there is a right time for everything.

For example Jesus was active when he was healing people and preaching, but he was passive when he was crucified.
YET most people would be active in such a position ie they would fight to defend their life (like jihad in islam).

When the qualities in people are good ie they are obeying the commandments/laws and are mindful of God then the actions they produce will naturally be good. Otherwise their actions will be flawed or evil.
So being active is only as good as your qualities. The passive approach is basically a time out/retreat where you reexamine yourself, reconnect with God ie it is a process of inner purification with the idea in mind that eventually the right-qualities will be produced within you.

passive=non-action
active=right-action
the parable of the birds......what do you think Jesus was teaching ie don't go chasing money/food and it will come to you naturally ie God is The Provider/Nouisher (al-Razzaq) so naturally if you connected with that attribute of God, ie you planted those seeds in you and had faith then naturally the idea is it will produce something ie fruit/harvest.
of course this gets deeper when you consider the parable of the sower ie we can easily get distracted or do a poorjob of it and hence not receive/prodiuce what we were supposed to.

taoist philosophy ie yin/yang is big on the philosophy of non-action and right-action according to the circumstances.
if you fail at yang then by becoming yin you can in turn improve your yang qualities.
does this make sense at all?

THIS btw is a major theme (faith vs works) in christianity in it's own right so don't assume i'm trying to project a foreign philosophy either onto christianity or islam ie the wisdom behind this is universal.

The jews obviously knew there were other empires who could easily attack and destroy them but they believed they were strong enough. They had the manpower, they had the intelligence, theyhad enough reserves ie food, they could withstand a seige. They had an alliance with egypt. They had these false prophets and deep down they didnt truely believe in the power of God which is why they comitted idolatory.
Jeremiah was actively preaching the passive approach ie the path of faith/non-action ie he was telling them their leaders and army or their city or their alliance with egyp won't protect them.
They looked at him like a total joke ie someone who can't fight and thinks being passive is somehow good (sorry for the language, this is how people literally think).

sometimes people become active when their conditions are all wrong and the end result is corruption and madness.
Pakistan is a prime example, under Zia ul haq (he was a western and saudi agent) pakistan implemented the hudood-ordinances ie islamic law. But people were not in the condition to obey it. everyone was corrupt inc the people passing judgement (and this is still true).
THESE people dominate pakistan. When they are asked how pakistan can improve they say 'vi need to fallow da law of shariah'
they think they could enforce the law and eventually people will become pure...
this is a strong Pauline teaching...so naturally i have a different perspective to those people.

Same way when Jesus was here his people expected an active messiah who would engage in war ie build an army, preach an anti-rome message
but instead they got a guy who said 'give to ceasar what is ceasar's'

Once again i'm linking this text and I HOPE you read it in order to get a better understanding of these themes in taoist philosophy and if you really do read it you'll see a lot of christianity in this
https://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html
you can also include the book of Ecclesiastes to this as a taoist type teaching.

If you think of 'the tao' as the Logos it is correct (in my opinion).

I was reading through the book of Jeremiah the other day and I am reminded that a primary reason I believe the Bible is because of the way it illuminates much of what is discussed as a conspiracy and helps make things easier to understand.

For those of you who don't know, Jeremiah was a prophet before and during the time that the people were being taken into captivity. His writing reflects the same experience of inner turmoil that many have expressed around here. His message contains a heightened sense of urgency for people to recognize the things that will lead to losing their livelihood that is ignored, leaving him isolated with a message that causes him grief and distress.

There were a couple of passages that stood out to me and I thought it might be interesting to discuss how the Bible can be used to help us identify things that are being done that we should not ignore.

For example, "O Lord, teach me, and I shall know; then I saw their practices. But I as an innocent lamb led to the slaughter, knew not: against me they devised an evil device, saying, Come and let us put wood into his bread, and let us utterly destroy him from off the land of the living, and let his name not be remembered any more." (Jeremiah 11:18-19)

There are a couple things that this reminds me of like shadowbanning on social media or maybe this could be compared to devising an evil plan like MK ultra. In either case, a verse like this causes me to seriously consider the things that are not always transparent and the potential that humanity has to devise evil plans in secret.

How does reading the Bible motivate you to listen and seriously consider what is labeled as a conspiracy?
Hi rainerann, All the OT Scriptures are warnings to Israel (prophetic) to the consequences of obedience to, or rebellion against The LORD. All were foreordained. There is NOTHING that surprises God, but many things have disappointed Him in man. (Gen. 6:5-7) The First prophecy of God concerning mans salvation is in Gen. 3:15. God treated all men the same until the calling of Abraham (Gen. 11:27-12:9) (The seed and father of faith and Israel) From then on unto the Scriptures of the Book of Malachi is about the Jew only. Other nations mentioned as they touch Israel.
The four Gospels are the promises to Israel that were to be fulfilled in The Christ of God. The Church is only mentioned as future (Matt. 16:17-18). Deuteronomy chapters 28-30 Give the warnings of blessings and curses to Israel in which the Holocaust was foreseen. Everything is going just as God said it would, even the Gentile is foreseen in God's prophecies (Gen. 12:1-3) The Churches' beginning Is in the Book of Act's to Revelation Chapter 4. Then it goes to God's judgment and victory to Israel and the tribulation saints. Nothing is hidden to God or His servants.
The Church was not created out of the rejection of Israel, It was preordained before the creation of the world. (Eph. 1:3-13)

What comes to mind is... WHY the Jewish people and their deity YHWH, who is referred to in English as The Lord. (I think calling him The Lord is as disrespectful as calling a judge, let’s say the Honorable Sam Witherspoon, who has the power to send you to prison “The Judge”, when entreating his favor. I would think he would overlook it, but if we know his actual name why not use it.)

Why those people?!?

According to Jasher they retained a birthright of those that were taught the ways of YHWH all the way down from Noah and Shem. It says that Abram lived and learned in the house of Shem. That gives him a pretty long lifespan (Shem) but does explain why these people were elected and spoken to in such a way that the creator had to preserve them.... that is if you credit Jasher as being an inspired book. It’s possible. So, we have a selected people, who have covenants and ways that cannot be denied even unto this day. The miracle of their survival even through their racial dilution, from what we see with Ashkenazis, who obviously mixed with Europeans.

Kabbalah—

How many people without the knowledge of Messiah would, when prompted by temptation as Yeshua was to inherit all the kingdoms of the world if he would only bow to the devil, would succumb?

That’s probably a high number. As born again Christians were being stalked day and night by the accuser of the brethren for an opportunity that we would stumble.

That being said Jews without the knowledge of Messiah have obtained to a higher esoteric knowledge and canonized it in Kabbalah. Of course this is satanic knowledge and they’ve mixed it with things from the OT. But it is essentially Gnosticism and mankind’s way of reaching unto a form of godliness but denying the power, as well as a type of wizardry that gives them power on Earth.

But the true way. Yeshua said it is narrow and few there be that find it. But he wants us to. Even though we’re super weak in flesh when we ask him to help us he will. Let’s ask to overcome. It’s worth our eternal souls.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Jeremiah is one of my favorites too. Even though the office of the prophet has somehow been glamorized in our time, the book depicts countless "occupational hazards" (chap 37&38).
The primary task of a biblical prophet wasn't to predict the future but to declare the divine will.

But the divine will isn't always music to the ears of the intended audience. Because he lived at a time when Judah was steeped in apostasy, i think its a window into how apostate christians will treat real christians at the close of this age.

Stand at the crossroads and look;
Ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, "We will not walk in it."

rainerann

Star
Hi rainerann, All the OT Scriptures are warnings to Israel (prophetic) to the consequences of obedience to, or rebellion against The LORD. All were foreordained. There is NOTHING that surprises God, but many things have disappointed Him in man. (Gen. 6:5-7) The First prophecy of God concerning mans salvation is in Gen. 3:15. God treated all men the same until the calling of Abraham (Gen. 11:27-12:9) (The seed and father of faith and Israel) From then on unto the Scriptures of the Book of Malachi is about the Jew only. Other nations mentioned as they touch Israel.
The four Gospels are the promises to Israel that were to be fulfilled in The Christ of God. The Church is only mentioned as future (Matt. 16:17-18). Deuteronomy chapters 28-30 Give the warnings of blessings and curses to Israel in which the Holocaust was foreseen. Everything is going just as God said it would, even the Gentile is foreseen in God's prophecies (Gen. 12:1-3) The Churches' beginning Is in the Book of Act's to Revelation Chapter 4. Then it goes to God's judgment and victory to Israel and the tribulation saints. Nothing is hidden to God or His servants.
The Church was not created out of the rejection of Israel, It was preordained before the creation of the world. (Eph. 1:3-13)
I appreciate that you are associating Jeremiah with prophecy. However, I was trying to make an association with his experience as a prophet and compare this to the social experience of researching what is often labeled as a conspiracy.

How would you say his experience mirrors the experience of someone who is researching a controversial subject and does this influence your willingness to listen to someone when you are able to observe that they are experiencing some social isolation or rejection.

For example, Jeremiah 10:14:

"Every man is deprived of knowledge, every goldsmith is confounded because of his graven images." There are a cause and effect to observe in this verse. The goldsmith is making idols that cause him to become increasingly confused. Increasing the number of idols deprives a man of knowledge within the community.

So the goldsmith makes the idols that deprive a man of knowledge and a man seeking after idols cause a goldsmith to become confused in the process of making them for the man. Therefore, you have the representation of a society that is basically codependent. Everyone is like an alcoholic giving another alcoholic a drink that causes him to sink further in his addiction.

Then, you have Jeremiah who seeks to be separate from this even when it causes distress, persecutions, lamentations.

Therefore, I wouldn't say I believe something because it is rejected, but I am more willing to listen to someone who experiences some sort of rejection for the subject they research because I know this was the experience of the prophets.

rainerann

Star
@rainerann I've talked about this before so not sure whether i've explained it far better before.

Passive and Active (ie yin and yang) relate to God's Trancendence and Immanence. Ie we are supposed to be passive to God in terms of His Will and active with God in terms of being God's vicegerents in the world. Also with God's Immanence, we are meant to project God according to how we perceive Him. So one person might embody God's Wrath and justice and another might embody God's Mercy and Love. Obviously there is a right time for everything.

For example Jesus was active when he was healing people and preaching, but he was passive when he was crucified.
YET most people would be active in such a position ie they would fight to defend their life (like jihad in islam).

When the qualities in people are good ie they are obeying the commandments/laws and are mindful of God then the actions they produce will naturally be good. Otherwise their actions will be flawed or evil.
So being active is only as good as your qualities. The passive approach is basically a time out/retreat where you reexamine yourself, reconnect with God ie it is a process of inner purification with the idea in mind that eventually the right-qualities will be produced within you.

passive=non-action
active=right-action
the parable of the birds......what do you think Jesus was teaching ie don't go chasing money/food and it will come to you naturally ie God is The Provider/Nouisher (al-Razzaq) so naturally if you connected with that attribute of God, ie you planted those seeds in you and had faith then naturally the idea is it will produce something ie fruit/harvest.
of course this gets deeper when you consider the parable of the sower ie we can easily get distracted or do a poorjob of it and hence not receive/prodiuce what we were supposed to.

taoist philosophy ie yin/yang is big on the philosophy of non-action and right-action according to the circumstances.
if you fail at yang then by becoming yin you can in turn improve your yang qualities.
does this make sense at all?

THIS btw is a major theme (faith vs works) in christianity in it's own right so don't assume i'm trying to project a foreign philosophy either onto christianity or islam ie the wisdom behind this is universal.

The jews obviously knew there were other empires who could easily attack and destroy them but they believed they were strong enough. They had the manpower, they had the intelligence, theyhad enough reserves ie food, they could withstand a seige. They had an alliance with egypt. They had these false prophets and deep down they didnt truely believe in the power of God which is why they comitted idolatory.
Jeremiah was actively preaching the passive approach ie the path of faith/non-action ie he was telling them their leaders and army or their city or their alliance with egyp won't protect them.
They looked at him like a total joke ie someone who can't fight and thinks being passive is somehow good (sorry for the language, this is how people literally think).

sometimes people become active when their conditions are all wrong and the end result is corruption and madness.
Pakistan is a prime example, under Zia ul haq (he was a western and saudi agent) pakistan implemented the hudood-ordinances ie islamic law. But people were not in the condition to obey it. everyone was corrupt inc the people passing judgement (and this is still true).
THESE people dominate pakistan. When they are asked how pakistan can improve they say 'vi need to fallow da law of shariah'
they think they could enforce the law and eventually people will become pure...
this is a strong Pauline teaching...so naturally i have a different perspective to those people.

Same way when Jesus was here his people expected an active messiah who would engage in war ie build an army, preach an anti-rome message
but instead they got a guy who said 'give to ceasar what is ceasar's'

Once again i'm linking this text and I HOPE you read it in order to get a better understanding of these themes in taoist philosophy and if you really do read it you'll see a lot of christianity in this
https://terebess.hu/english/tao/gia.html
you can also include the book of Ecclesiastes to this as a taoist type teaching.

If you think of 'the tao' as the Logos it is correct (in my opinion).
It does make sense. However, the concept of passive and active are interchangeable so I could make the association that the community was passive towards judgment and Jeremiah represented an active approach because repentance could be considered active. All of this would depend on how you wanted to use these labels to create a solution or balance.

I would consider repentance to be active rather than a passive time of self-reflection. The book is interesting. I will bookmark it, but for the function of a discussion on the book of Jeremiah, I don't think a study of it is required because the concepts are simple enough to make associations with.

I am bookmarking it for other reasons. One in particular, is how something like this would relate to the Sumerian King's List and the study of a point of origin. Although, like I said, you are defining active and passive pretty directly from a standard definition that is easy to use for this discussion.

It would seem like you are suggesting that using this reference helps one to understand the fluidity of actions demonstrated in scripture or that following the will of God is a fluid process. Whereas, many people would like to see a more structured approach and consider fluidity to represent a contradiction in some cases.

I would agree with something like this because I have observed this when reading scripture many times.

Last edited:

A.J.

Star

While a little off topic, I find this a helpful gauge of our place in a hostile world

The Threefold Use of the Law https://www.ligonier.org/blog/threefold-use-law/

@rainerran just like the yin symbol has some yang in it and vice versa. ie yin does lead to yang and vice versa But what primarily sets apart passive and active is what comes first. repentance Internally active externally passive charity/war externally active internally passive passive ie repentance is about changing the self first. active ie war or charity is about changing the world first

elsbet

Superstar

".. it was that Big, in that even those in other religions knew that this was the thing that would explain everything. the Word"

The thing that would explain everything.

I like that.. very well said.