Jeremiah Cohen’s Youtube Channel

ARose

Established
Does anyone know what happened to him? He hasn’t posted a new video in months and hasn’t updated his blogs and Rumble channel, either.

ARose

Established
Getting on seven months and still, no updates. His channel’s Pinterest page gets updated but I think that’s more a community active place.

I do pray for him. This is a difficult world to endure, especially if you’re working to bring scripture to others.

ARose

Established
Still no updates from “Jeremiah Cohen” (Adam Tebbe; I’m not doxxing him, he said that’s his real name in at least two videos) and I haven’t seen any potential obits of him.

I don’t understand it. He very carefully explained to his previous Buddhist community why he couldn’t continue operating the “Sweeping Zen” site but to Christian viewers, total silence.

He was there and then just disappeared about eight months ago. No messages about being kicked off Youtube and that the time for that period of his ministry had come to an end.

I had no expectations, I still enjoy his previous videos and my walk in Christ won’t end because of it. I just hope he has peace and strength in Christ, wherever he is.

redqueen

Superstar
He's not the only one ARose
There is a few Peoples that I watch
that seems like they just disappeared
without explanation

ARose

Established
I saw that he gave this response in his comments area, about 9 months ago, so this makes me feel better:

“Jeremiah Cohen
9 months ago
I'm doing well, [name of commenter], I just can't do this kind of channel forever. I'm well I just burned out. Thank you and God bless!”

MitchellDANE

He had alot of good content, I am praying for him, hope this brother is doing well, there is a real aspect of spiritual warfare when you start to share the truth.