Jeffrey Epstein. Hello?

This is wild - and quite the accusations! I’m wondering why write all this if it’s false? What would be the point because it certainly can mean the death of his career.
I agree. Given he’s a defamation lawyer he oughta be fully aware of the risks of making unsubstantiated accusations. The silence on the side of the accused also raises questions.

saki

Star
Jeffrey Epstein prison guards admit to falsifying records...:rolleyes:...

The two Bureau of Prisons workers tasked with guarding Jeffrey Epstein the night he killed himself in a New York jail have admitted they falsified records, but they will skirt any time behind bars under a deal with federal prosecutors, authorities said Friday.
The prison workers, Tova Noel and Michael Thomas, were accused of sleeping and browsing the internet instead of monitoring Epstein the night he took his own life in August 2019.

They were charged with lying on prison records to make it seem as though they had made required checks on the financier before he was found in his cell Aug. 10. New York City’s medical examiner ruled Epstein’s death a suicide.

*****more at link*****

saki

Star
Cristina Greeven Cuomo, who is married to Chris Cuomo, is in Jeffrey Epstein's 1997 address book
1626254866607.png

Maes17

Superstar
Cristina Greeven Cuomo, who is married to Chris Cuomo, is in Jeffrey Epstein's 1997 address book
View attachment 58672
Pedos. All of them

Tidal

Star
We all hate peedos who prey on little children, but when does a child become an adult?
For the record exactly how old were Epsteins younger girlfriends?

redqueen

Superstar
I don't know what age but I know it's not under friggin 20 at least
I know some would argue that but your brain doesn't officially develop til your 25 with of course your few exemptions to the rules
Example Scott disick has been dating all girls under 25 since his split with his baby mama
that to me is wrong but others not so much
Forgot to mention that SD is wrong to me because he is how old and his victims are under that 25 mark
I am not against a 30 or older dating a 40 yr
w/e gap ya wanna put in there
At that age they are adults
it's the fact he is a grown arse adult
dating people who imho are still children that I have an issue with

Last edited:

saki

Star
Prince Andrew has avoided NY sex accuser’s attempts to serve him legal papers

Prince Andrew has reportedly avoided “multiple attempts” to serve him legal papers on behalf of his sex-assault accuser — and has bolted 500 miles to the safety of mom Queen Elizabeth II’s Scottish getaway, just days before the first hearing.

Lawyers for Virginia Roberts Giuffre — who is suing Andrew in New York — had already conceded that it would be “difficult” to serve the 61-year-old royal in person.

The scandal-scarred royal has since been a recluse at his home in the Royal Lodge in Windsor — where security guards have turned away lawyers trying to serve the US court papers, according to the Sun.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Check my new posts in the Entertainment forums if people are serious about investigating these and other child trafficking instances.

saki

Star
Bill Gates Gets Really Awkward When Asked About His Ties To Jeffrey Epstein
“Well, he’s dead, so, uhh, in general, you always have to be careful.”

...snip....

“You had a number of meetings with Jeffrey Epstein, who — when you met him 10 years ago — he was convicted of soliciting prostitution from minors. What did you know about him when you were meeting with him, as you’ve said yourself, in the hopes of raising money?” Woodruff asked.

“Uh, you know, I had dinner with him. I regret doing that,” Gates answered. “He had relationships with people he said, you know, would give to global health, which is an interest I have. Not nearly enough philanthropy goes in that direction.”
“Those meetings were a mistake,”
he added. “They didn’t result in what he purported, and I cut them off. You know, that goes back a long time ago now. There’s — you know, so there’s nothing new on that.”
“What did you do when you found out about his background?” Woodruff asked.
“Well, you know, I’ve said I’ve regretted having those dinners, and there’s absolutely nothing new on that,” Gates said.
Asked if there was a lesson from the experience, Gates said: “Well, he’s dead, so, uh, in general, you always have to be careful, uh, and, you know, I’m very proud of what we’ve done and very proud of the work of the foundation. That’s what I get up every day and focus on.”