Jeffrey Epstein. Hello?

saki

Star
....not 'Epstein-related' directly..... but too good to not put in here somewhere.....
1576535496643.png

saki

Star
...if true, she's shuttling around in Ohio and Iowa...... quite a 'step-down' for this globetrotting international jet-setter....... :rolleyes:

...excerpts.... full story at link......
Ghislaine Maxwell apparently under 24-hour guard by former US Navy Seals amid fears for her life
  • Ghislaine Maxwell apparently under 24-hour guard by former US Navy Seals amid fears for her life
Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend of convicted p***phile Jeffrey Epstein, is apparently being guarded round the clock by former US Navy SEALs amid concern that her life is in danger, The Mail on Sunday reported.

A source claims ex-special forces are moving Maxwell from one safe house to another across the American Midwest following ‘credible death threats’.

‘She is constantly moving. Her life is in danger. She is being guarded by the best of the very best and that includes former US Navy SEALs. She’s not under the protection of any government. She’s on her own.’ (;):eek:).....

When asked about reports last week that Miss Maxwell was being sheltered in Israel and supported by wealthy friends, the source said: ‘I only wish. This is costing her a fortune. She moves constantly. The reports are just b*******.’ :rolleyes: :mad:

Last edited:
You can’t make this up.

Video taken outside Jeffrey Epstein's cell on the night of his first suicide attempt was DESTROYED 'by mistake', federal prosecutors claim

1578630313640.jpeg

• Footage was from an incident two weeks before Jeffrey Epstein's death
  • Officials said he tried unsuccessfully to hang himself in his cell early on July 23
  • Prosecutors say hallway footage was deleted due to a mistake by prison workers
  • Footage from the wrong tier was tagged for preservation, prosecutors claim
Read more

quarterback

Rookie
fucking disgusting how they can continuously get away with this :mad: and the majority just don't care.

i've got a feeling that 2020 is going to be a revealing year about matters relating to the paedophile elite though ;)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
...if true, she's shuttling around in Ohio and Iowa...... quite a 'step-down' for this globetrotting international jet-setter....... :rolleyes:

...excerpts.... full story at link......
Ghislaine Maxwell apparently under 24-hour guard by former US Navy Seals amid fears for her life
  • Ghislaine Maxwell apparently under 24-hour guard by former US Navy Seals amid fears for her life
Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend of convicted p***phile Jeffrey Epstein, is apparently being guarded round the clock by former US Navy SEALs amid concern that her life is in danger, The Mail on Sunday reported.

A source claims ex-special forces are moving Maxwell from one safe house to another across the American Midwest following ‘credible death threats’.

‘She is constantly moving. Her life is in danger. She is being guarded by the best of the very best and that includes former US Navy SEALs. She’s not under the protection of any government. She’s on her own.’ (;):eek:).....

When asked about reports last week that Miss Maxwell was being sheltered in Israel and supported by wealthy friends, the source said: ‘I only wish. This is costing her a fortune. She moves constantly. The reports are just b*******.’ :rolleyes: :mad:

Wonder where she gets the money for that? Her and Epstein never seem to run short of funding. Also, so much for the sterling reputation of the Navy SEALS eh?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A homie got that book on the random at a used store and after starting it was like "this is disgusting". They seen it going for top price online and then investigated it and connected the dots on the author and etc. Truly a weird deal all around.

rainerann

Star
This is the continuation of the defamation suit against Maxwell that will hopefully lead to the release of names over the course of the year. I knew that the court day to review how to proceed was supposed to be today for about the last month. I'm just hoping that there will be more reporting on this and some court transcripts over the next couple of days in addition to the only article I could find about this so far.

"A federal court in New York is preparing to release more sealed documents in a 2015 defamation suit filed by Virginia Giuffre, a victim of dead sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, against his alleged madam, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell...

McCawley said it would be unfair to release those documents—which wouldn’t need review because there’s no countervailing interests—without other sealed court papers that would perhaps paint a fuller picture of the case. But Judge Preska disagreed, saying there would be “no justification to withholding the documents” from the public."

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Public relations powerhouse Peggy Siegal, whose ties to p***phile Jeffrey Epstein have made her a pariah, compared negative press coverage to the Holocaust and being sent to a concentration camp.

The former A-lister is one of many high-profile Manhattanites accused of welcoming multimillionaire Epstein with open arms after he was convicted of sex crimes in 2008. Siegal has admitted to inviting Epstein to several of her high-society events, exchanging favors with him and hosting a dinner at his home, though she says he was never a client.

After Epstein’s arrest on sex-trafficking charges this summer, The New York Times ran an article calling Siegal one of the “social guarantors” who allowed him to seep back into public life. In a Vanity Fair profile published Monday, she compared the negative publicity to “what it’d be like to go to your own funeral. Or to be a casualty of war. I mean, if I had been in Nazi Germany, it could not have been worse.”

“I thought, Oh, my God, I’m on the train station,” she continued. “I’m getting on that train and I’m going to the camps. And this is exactly what came to mind. This is the kind of political, social, horrific nightmare that came to fruition… Life has come full circle. I’ve finally been attacked for nothing more than being Jewish, or being a woman, or being at the wrong place at the wrong time.”

In a statement to The Daily Beast, Siegal apologized for the comments, calling them “an insensitive exaggeration.”

“I certainly did not mean to offend anyone,” she said. “There is no way to equate inhumane discrimination to today’s media fear factor. I honestly apologize.”

Siegal has claimed she was unaware of the extent of Epstein’s crimes, which allegedly include trafficking girls as young as 12 years old across state lines, according to a lawsuit unsealed by Virgin Islands prosecutors last week. She said Epstein promised her he had changed his ways, and that she didn't pay attention to the articles accusing him of sexual abuse or the ages of his dates.

Still, the revelations about Siegal’s involvement with Epstein were disastrous to her business. Several movie studios cut ties with her this award season. She told Vanity Fair she had only landed one paying job since the scandal broke and has laid off eight employees. She has attended only one major film premiere since.

“It was tough for her in the summer,” one acquaintance told Town and Country. “When I saw her she said, ‘Nobody wants to be seen with me, and I don’t have any jobs.’”

Another lovely lady who helped the infamous Jeffrey Epstein reach his full potential.

rainerann

Star
"Attorneys for Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell said her emails were hacked last year, leaving questions about whether new information about the dead financial mogul's dealings could be made public.

The attorneys revealed in court papers for a defamation case that Maxwell's email had been breached. According to the lawyers, New York's Second Circuit Court of appeals "redacted Ms. Maxwell’s email address (which linked to her own domain name) in one location but not another; shortly afterward hackers breached the host computer."

Their letter was sent to Judge Loretta A. Preska on Dec. 5 but was not made public until last week.

The hacked emails could potentially be trouble for Prince Andrew, who reportedly conversed with Maxwell over email. The Duke of York has been accused of raping Virginia Giuffre when she was a minor but has denied the allegation."

Here is an article from late last year about the known correspondence that took place between Maxwell and Prince Andrew prior to learning that someone was hacking into her email server.

Prince Andrew has kept in constant contact with accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell even as they both became increasingly embroiled in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal, according to a report Sunday.

"The prince had a secret meeting with Epstein’s ex at Buckingham Palace in June — and has been talking to her throughout the escalating scandal that saw him dumped of royal duties, according to The Sun.

“They have remained constantly in touch by phone and email,” a source told the UK paper.

“They talk regularly. If he wasn’t in the spotlight at the moment he would have found a way to meet up with her.”
Andrew’s downfall was in part sparked by his loyalty to Epstein, 57, remaining friends and staying in his Manhattan mansion even after he was convicted of sex with underage girls."

It will interesting if some of these emails are released and frustrating if they aren't.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Public relations powerhouse Peggy Siegal, whose ties to p***phile Jeffrey Epstein have made her a pariah, compared negative press coverage to the Holocaust and being sent to a concentration camp.

The former A-lister is one of many high-profile Manhattanites accused of welcoming multimillionaire Epstein with open arms after he was convicted of sex crimes in 2008. Siegal has admitted to inviting Epstein to several of her high-society events, exchanging favors with him and hosting a dinner at his home, though she says he was never a client.

After Epstein’s arrest on sex-trafficking charges this summer, The New York Times ran an article calling Siegal one of the “social guarantors” who allowed him to seep back into public life. In a Vanity Fair profile published Monday, she compared the negative publicity to “what it’d be like to go to your own funeral. Or to be a casualty of war. I mean, if I had been in Nazi Germany, it could not have been worse.”

“I thought, Oh, my God, I’m on the train station,” she continued. “I’m getting on that train and I’m going to the camps. And this is exactly what came to mind. This is the kind of political, social, horrific nightmare that came to fruition… Life has come full circle. I’ve finally been attacked for nothing more than being Jewish, or being a woman, or being at the wrong place at the wrong time.”

In a statement to The Daily Beast, Siegal apologized for the comments, calling them “an insensitive exaggeration.”

“I certainly did not mean to offend anyone,” she said. “There is no way to equate inhumane discrimination to today’s media fear factor. I honestly apologize.”

Siegal has claimed she was unaware of the extent of Epstein’s crimes, which allegedly include trafficking girls as young as 12 years old across state lines, according to a lawsuit unsealed by Virgin Islands prosecutors last week. She said Epstein promised her he had changed his ways, and that she didn't pay attention to the articles accusing him of sexual abuse or the ages of his dates.

Still, the revelations about Siegal’s involvement with Epstein were disastrous to her business. Several movie studios cut ties with her this award season. She told Vanity Fair she had only landed one paying job since the scandal broke and has laid off eight employees. She has attended only one major film premiere since.

“It was tough for her in the summer,” one acquaintance told Town and Country. “When I saw her she said, ‘Nobody wants to be seen with me, and I don’t have any jobs.’”

Another lovely lady who helped the infamous Jeffrey Epstein reach his full potential.
Looks like those behind-the-sceners are about to get outed in a major way......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"Attorneys for Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell said her emails were hacked last year, leaving questions about whether new information about the dead financial mogul's dealings could be made public.

The attorneys revealed in court papers for a defamation case that Maxwell's email had been breached. According to the lawyers, New York's Second Circuit Court of appeals "redacted Ms. Maxwell’s email address (which linked to her own domain name) in one location but not another; shortly afterward hackers breached the host computer."

Their letter was sent to Judge Loretta A. Preska on Dec. 5 but was not made public until last week.

The hacked emails could potentially be trouble for Prince Andrew, who reportedly conversed with Maxwell over email. The Duke of York has been accused of raping Virginia Giuffre when she was a minor but has denied the allegation."

Here is an article from late last year about the known correspondence that took place between Maxwell and Prince Andrew prior to learning that someone was hacking into her email server.

Prince Andrew has kept in constant contact with accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell even as they both became increasingly embroiled in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal, according to a report Sunday.

"The prince had a secret meeting with Epstein’s ex at Buckingham Palace in June — and has been talking to her throughout the escalating scandal that saw him dumped of royal duties, according to The Sun.

“They have remained constantly in touch by phone and email,” a source told the UK paper.

“They talk regularly. If he wasn’t in the spotlight at the moment he would have found a way to meet up with her.”
Andrew’s downfall was in part sparked by his loyalty to Epstein, 57, remaining friends and staying in his Manhattan mansion even after he was convicted of sex with underage girls."

It will interesting if some of these emails are released and frustrating if they aren't.
Wonder if this MOSSAD operation was hacked by its own people "on accident" lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

This is absolutely beyond belief now. What is it going to take for obvious, blatant, in your face corruption to be dealt with.
Part of his "incentive package" to let Jiffy Jeff be walked on out of that facility..... probably partying again on the down-low with Slick Billary and Donny Tinyhands by now......