Jeffrey Epstein. Hello?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I used to hold high esteem for england royal Family. Now not so much... I might be slight wrong, but the grand-grand-master of freemansory is a member from the royal Family, also only a member of the royal Family can hold such status

Stephania

Star
@Mr.Anderson BTW... London, Rome and Washington DC (in that modern order) are not part of the countries that they are involved in. They are 'seperate secret states' from their countries...and everyone who knows knows

Stephania

Star
When Diana was dead . I caught on. That deeply traumatized me. And they killed her when she was married to an Egyptian, and feeling Palestinian rights. Their time is coming to an end.

Lisa

Superstar
And they killed her when she was married to an Egyptian,
If you’re talking about Princess Diana she wasn't married to him. No one knows if it would have got to the marriage part or not.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'll just highlight a couple of very important points made in this video.

Relating to put options on shares. (9/11 being the best example)

"It's easy to predict a terrorist attack if you are the ones carrying out the terrorism"

Regarding the elite class being above the law.

"The big weakness of this criminal elite, because that's what they are, criminals. We are not talking about voting them out, we are talking about sending them to prison for crimes and ultimately that is what's going to have to happen.

And finally

"Human nature doesn't change that much. Powerful people are psychopathic"

There is also some very interesting input from George Galloway included.

Vixy

Star
Juust like in my country. 2007 I was robbed on everything I owned; my condo, furniture, everything. The old conman was sentenced for it and we were all in all 7 who he had ripped off. One of them died of a heartattack when her son told her he had taken her savings from a lifetime and had bought himself a limousine with it that he then put in his own name so she couldnt claim it. When she dies the swedish court wrote off the case bc it couldnt be proven she hadnt given him the money herself since she couldnt testify bc she was deceased. He walked from that one, her sons are left without enheriting anything. Same approach as here. -Oh he's dead now so it's over, stop digging!

I'm starting to wonder if he's really dead? They could easily have killed a clone and keep the real Jeffrey underground for a while until he buys his next island and goes on somewhere else. They control the media so pictures wont show up. I bet they have even fixed it so someone else from their inenr circle takes over the island in his name and Jeff still pulls the strings on it.

Seeing it was them behind Venezuela and how the completely destroyed lives in that country, I've understood the pure EVIL behind this. This isnt manmade, this is purely demonic. It's an evil on a plane much higher than this planet. Imagine the BILLIONS of lives they have destroyed. It's almost too hard to take in.

Stephania

Star
Police released a video from when they raided his house in 2005 showing massage tables, nudes of underage girls as well as Maxwell.. some weird medical thingy mabob. Also in the video is the effigy of the woman hanging from the chandelier. But in 2005 she's hung upside down wearing black, not a wedding dress as more current testimonies say now. Wonder what that is all about. Didn't want a woman to be a widow from Babylon, or to be a bride for Christ and God's people? It reminds me of the Leonard Cohen lyrics in The Future.. "you'll see a woman hanging upside-down/ her features covered by her fallen gown.." (Not saying at all that Cohen was aware of this Epstein thing, or was anything like him, that thing in that song was metaphorical. Cohen was a good guy against evil shit and for God and Christ.) Just saying. Weird and creepy.
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6080497293001/#sp=show-clips