Jeffrey Epstein. Hello?

Vixy

Star
It has probably been said but I am willing to bet that Trump is one of those powerful Men named, this filthy lowlife slug was taken out on orders, we all know the suicide story is a bs spin.
Yeah what a creep for raising the dollar and lowering the unemployment, huh! What a creep for arresting epstein and actually doing something about this evil and WHAT a creep for buying the last spot on their leylines raising his Trump Tower to stop them from fulfilling their plans..Man, what a dick, I'm sure they feel that way too. :p

Vixy

Star
Well. As God says in the Bible in the book of Jeremiah.. they can hide things from people all they want.. but He is Omnipresent and sees all. They are foolish. "Is there any man that can hide himself in a secret place that I will not see them, says God. Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?" Yeshua also taught that God is spirit. He is like the air.. you cannot see Him but He is everywhere. Let them try their silly cover-up. But God already knows everything.. and He is the ultimate judge. And He HATES pedophiles. Their time will come in this world or the next.
Dont forget "Nothing that is hidden will remain hidden" And about the end times "The kings of the earth will hide in the mountains but I will find you there" It's their underground tunnels.

justjess

Superstar
Yeah what a creep for raising the dollar and lowering the unemployment, huh! What a creep for arresting epstein and actually doing something about this evil and WHAT a creep for buying the last spot on their leylines raising his Trump Tower to stop them from fulfilling their plans..Man, what a dick, I'm sure they feel that way too. :p
Trump did not arrest Epstein. The federal district of ny did and they aren’t big trump supporters over there.

Unemployment has been dropping for many years, however, the whole issue is complicated and just saying that reflects nothing.

We just had to drop interest rates again because the economy isn’t doing too hot in case you missed it.

I have no idea what you are referencing with ley lines

Stephania

Star
The Queen, Prince Andrew and the royals on their way to 'church' this morning (sic) looking like the cats who ate the canary. I share this video more for the pictures than some of the spoken content. (Although it does mention their statement concerning Epstein's death at end of video, which I hadn't heard before and is interesting ) look at how happy they are! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

saki

Star
....assuming that anything regarding Epstein's demise can be believed..... Here goes.... NY Post...

METRO

EXCLUSIVE

Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself with prison bedsheet: source
By Larry Celona and Bruce Golding

August 12, 2019 | 5:07pm | Updated

Enlarge Image

Jeffrey EpsteinAP

MORE ON:
JEFFREY EPSTEIN
Ominous signs for Trump and other commentary
Attorney wants Florida judge to toss deal for alleged Epstein cohorts
Barr: 'Serious irregularities' at jail where Jeffrey Epstein died
Jeffrey Epstein was taken off suicide watch at his lawyers' request

Jeffrey Epstein was found hanging in his Lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed, The Post has learned.

The convicted p***phile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, a law enforcement source said Monday.

Epstein was “unresponsive” when he was discovered in his cell in the Special Housing Unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center around 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, the federal Bureau of Prisons has said.

Staffers attempted to revive him and he was taken to an infirmary inside the lockup, then transported by ambulance to the NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

The FBI and the Justice Department are both investigating the incident, which US Attorney General William Barr on Monday blamed on “serious irregularities at this facility.”

Barr also vowed that authorities would to “get to the bottom of what happened,” saying the case against Epstein was “very important to the Department of Justice and to me personally.”

“Most importantly, this case was important to the victims who had the courage to come forward and deserved the opportunity to confront the accused in the courtroom,” Barr said.

saki

Star
According to this article in Vanity Fair, Ghislaine Maxwell's whereabouts have been unknown to the feds, and also talks about her relationship with Epstein. She apparently also referred to his 'girls'
as like 'nothing, trash.' Interesting read https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/the-mystery-of-ghislaine-maxwell-epstein-enabler

Yep, she's apparently dropped from sight... from all that I have read about her father, she likely has the deepest of deep Mossad connections, in which case, she will never be seen again... at least not in any way that we commoners would be allowed to know about...

Speculation abounds, but I sense that the Mossad will make sure she never faces any prosecution for her crimes...

rainerann

Star
According to this article in Vanity Fair, Ghislaine Maxwell's whereabouts have been unknown to the feds, and also talks about her relationship with Epstein. She apparently also referred to his 'girls'
as like 'nothing, trash.' Interesting read https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/the-mystery-of-ghislaine-maxwell-epstein-enabler
That’s not surprising at all when you read the unsealed documents have to say about her. She should be arrested too. Just unreal that these were sealed and ignored to begin with.
https://mobile.twitter.com/KlasfeldReports

A bunch of the unsealed documents are in the pinned thread.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star

Johnny5

Veteran

Stephania

Star
I initially posted this thread weeks ago, and then red sky posted a new one after what happened Saturday while this one was still active. So it's a bit hard to keep up on the 2 diff threads lol.
But yeah.. I hope that's true and they know where she is, because she needs to answer for her doings.