Jeffrey Epstein. Hello?

Thunderian

Superstar
I’m asking cause I respect your opinion/position. What do you think about Mossad? I’ve never bought into this Jews are trying to control (and pervert?) the world.... but this Epstein case has me perplexed. Is Mossad an arm of the secular elite? If so Israel including their leadership is complicit in perverting America and trying to destroy Christianity? I got a problem with that .... I don’t trust trump as far as I can throw him. How is he ultimately not a pawn in this? I’m not sure how we can deny a connection here, and Epstein is the key to all this
I'm unaware of any connection between Epstein and the Mossad. Not saying there's not one, but I haven't read anything about it.

Is Israel complicit in perverting America and trying to destroy Christianity? Why would they be? From what we're told, American Christians are slavishly devoted to Israel, and because of this, Zionism is the hand in the American puppet. What possible purpose would Israel serve by destroying their richest and most powerful friend, a friend who supposedly does all their bidding?

My sense, for reasons I've stated already in this thread, is that Trump is innocent of any connection to Epstein's illegal activities. That having been said, I value truth more than anything else, and if Trump is guilty, he should burn with the others.

Thunderian

Superstar
I have nothing against Israel or it’s leaders. They need to protect themselves. I guess our own cia could be behind this. .... but this story always stayed in my mind....and has quietly resurfaced. All these intelligence agencies are pretty scary if you ask me ..... they operate with impunity, and if this Epstein episode remains confirmed, depravity.... remember the dancing Israelis....?

“NEW YORK — For nearly two decades, one of the most overlooked and little known arrests made in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks was that of the so-called “High Fivers,” or the “Dancing Israelis.” However, new information released by the FBI on May 7 has brought fresh scrutiny to the possibility that the “Dancing Israelis,” at least two of whom were known Mossad operatives, had prior knowledge of the attacks on the World Trade Center.

Shortly after 8:46 a.m. on the day of the attacks, just minutes after the first plane struck the World Trade Center, five men — later revealed to be Israeli nationals — had positioned themselves in the parking lot of the Doric Apartment Complex in Union City, New Jersey, where they were seen taking pictures and filming the attacks while also celebrating the destruction of the towers and “high fiving” each other. At least one eyewitness interviewed by the FBI had seen the Israelis’ van in the parking lot as early as 8:00 a.m. that day, more than 40 minutes prior to the attack. The story received coverage in U.S. mainstream media at the time but has since been largely forgotten.

The men — Sivan Kurzberg, Paul Kurzberg, Oded Ellner, Yaron Shimuel and Omar Marmari — were subsequently apprehended by law enforcement and claimed to be Israeli tourists on a “working holiday” in the United States where they were employed by a moving company, Urban Moving Systems. Upon his arrest, Sivan Kurzberg told the arresting officer, “We are Israeli; we are not your problem. Your problems are our problems, The Palestinians are the problem.”

For years, the official story has been that these individuals, while they had engaged in “immature” behavior by celebrating and being “visibly happy” in their documenting of the attacks, had no prior knowledge of the attack. However, newly released FBI copies of the photos taken by the five Israelis strongly suggest that these individuals had prior knowledge of the attacks on the World Trade Center. “ https://www.mintpressnews.com/newly...-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/
I think the Israelis were operatives, but I don't believe they had anything to do with 9/11. They took pictures of themselves with the burning WTC in the background, and because they didn't look suitably upset as they did this, a woman called the police. There are no eyewitness reports of them dancing, high-fiving, or celebrating. It's an example of how things get repeated over and over until they are accepted as truth. It's a shame people take this as proof that Israel was behind 9/11.

Here is what the witness said to ABC in the report that started the whole mess:

MARIA: Like a few minutes must have gone on, and all of a sudden down there I see this van park. And I see three guys on top of the van, and I'm trying, you know, to look at the building but what caught my attention, they seemed to be taking a movie.
MILLER: (VO) Maria says the three young men were kneeling on the roof of a white van. It was parked right here. They were taking pictures of each other with the World Trade Center burning in the background.
MARIA: And I could see that they were, like, happy, you know? They--they--they weren't--they didn't look shocked to me, you know? They didn't look shocked. I thought it was very strange.

Three Israelis that didn't look shocked enough for some New Jersey housewife has turned into "Israel did 9/11!".

MintPress News is not a source I trust, BTW. :)

A.J.

Star
I'm unaware of any connection between Epstein and the Mossad. Not saying there's not one, but I haven't read anything about it.

Is Israel complicit in perverting America and trying to destroy Christianity? Why would they be? From what we're told, American Christians are slavishly devoted to Israel, and because of this, Zionism is the hand in the American puppet. What possible purpose would Israel serve by destroying their richest and most powerful friend, a friend who supposedly does all their bidding?

My sense, for reasons I've stated already in this thread, is that Trump is innocent of any connection to Epstein's illegal activities. That having been said, I value truth more than anything else, and if Trump is guilty, he should burn with the others.
I may have gotten carried away. Unless it’s proven Epstein is backed by Mossad, I should not assume the worst or believe that the cultural insanity in America is stirred via a joint partnership between Mossad and the secular elite (hopefully such a partnership does not exist) including the military-industrial complex & current media-political-corporate driven cultural shifts.

A.J.

Star
I think the Israelis were operatives, but I don't believe they had anything to do with 9/11. They took pictures of themselves with the burning WTC in the background, and because they didn't look suitably upset as they did this, a woman called the police. There are no eyewitness reports of them dancing, high-fiving, or celebrating. It's an example of how things get repeated over and over until they are accepted as truth. It's a shame people take this as proof that Israel was behind 9/11.

MARIA: Like a few minutes must have gone on, and all of a sudden down there I see this van park. And I see three guys on top of the van, and I'm trying, you know, to look at the building but what caught my attention, they seemed to be taking a movie.

MILLER: (VO) Maria says the three young men were kneeling on the roof of a white van. It was parked right here. They were taking pictures of each other with the World Trade Center burning in the background.

MARIA: And I could see that they were, like, happy, you know? They--they--they weren't--they didn't look shocked to me, you know? They didn't look shocked. I thought it was very strange.

Three Israelis that didn't look shocked enough for some New Jersey housewife has turned into "Israel did 9/11!".

I’m still on the fence....

“The FBI also concluded that there was a distinct possibility that the Israelis had actually monitored the activities of at least two of the 9/11 hijackers.

To be sure, working on an intelligence operation does not necessarily imply participation in either the planning or execution of something like 9/11, but there are Israeli fingerprints all over the place, with cover companies and intelligence personnel often intersecting with locations frequented by the hijackers. And even possessing bits and pieces relating to the plot does not necessarily imply significant prior knowledge of it.”

“Did Israel have critical intelligence either in broad outline or possibly in specific detail about 9/11 and let it happen to bind Washington more closely to it in a “global war on terror?”
http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/the-dancing-israelis/

Last edited:

A.J.

Star

the FOX News December 2001 report on Mossad spying prior to 9/11 is interesting, bordering on troubling

Thunderian

Superstar
I’m still on the fence....

“The FBI also concluded that there was a distinct possibility that the Israelis had actually monitored the activities of at least two of the 9/11 hijackers.

To be sure, working on an intelligence operation does not necessarily imply participation in either the planning or execution of something like 9/11, but there are Israeli fingerprints all over the place, with cover companies and intelligence personnel often intersecting with locations frequented by the hijackers. And even possessing bits and pieces relating to the plot does not necessarily imply significant prior knowledge of it.”

“Did Israel have critical intelligence either in broad outline or possibly in specific detail about 9/11 and let it happen to bind Washington more closely to it in a “global war on terror?” If Senator Rand Paul wants to learn more about the Saudis, it is fair to ask “What about Israel?”
http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/the-dancing-israelis/
Everyone, from Israel to Egypt to the UK to Russia, was warning the US that Al Qaeda was planning a big operation on American soil. I don’t believe Israel had any information about a potential terrorist attack that they weren’t sharing.

Thunderian

Superstar
the FOX News December 2001 report on Mossad spying prior to 9/11 is interesting, bordering on troubling
All countries spy on each other, even friendly ones. There are American operatives in Israel. It doesn’t mean anything.

truthspeaks

Rookie
I wonder how this story will be covered up. From the royal family to the Clintons to Trump, Epstein and all the dirt he has on these people is a big threat. But who knows, maybe they've neutralised him already and this is all a performance to lull the masses into believing any sort of justice is possible with these monsters in charge.

This is a long read, and I don't agree with it all, but it offers some interesting insights into some things: https://phibetaiota.net/2018/02/p***philia-empire-satan-sodomy-the-deep-state-chapter-14-the-jeffrey-epstein-scandal-anatomy-of-the-zionist-illuminati-sexual-blackmail-system/

polymoog

Superstar
there is more evidence than simply 3 israelis smiling and cheering and saying on israeli tv, "we were there to document the event", but we can go into that on another thread.

Thunderian

Superstar
there is more evidence than simply 3 israelis smiling and cheering and saying on israeli tv, "we were there to document the event", but we can go into that on another thread.
I agree that it’s a topic for another thread, but the “document the event” comment is another aspect of the story, like the “celebrating”, that has been interpreted in a way that feeds the narrative instead of reflecting the facts.

The Israelis were asked why they were taking pictures. The answer was “our purpose [in taking pictures] was to document the event.” The language sounds sinister if you want it to, but the meaning, from people whose use of English words is different from ours, is reasonably innocent.

The Israelis were asked why they were taking pictures. The answer was “our purpose [in taking pictures] was to document the event.” The language sounds sinister if you want it to, but the meaning, from people whose use of English words is different from ours, is reasonably innocent.
You’re right about this actually, it’s just one intelligence agency documenting the event for intelligence purposes. The Mossad’s hands aren’t clean ( none of them are, from the CIA, MI-5 or the SIS) but to say “jewZ did 9/11” is to apply a simple answer to a complex geopolitical situation, that really was a case of Al-Qaeda utilizing 4th generation warfare.

This all deserves another thread tho

Last edited: