Jeffrey Epstein. Hello?

justjess

Superstar
What was he supposed to report? That Epstein dated young women? Everyone knew that already.
That Epstein was dating minors or paying minors for sex. Yeah he should have reported it if he wasn’t complicit. Anyone who knew about it should have reported it. It doesn’t matter if EVERYONE KNEW. That doesn’t make it okay to turn your eyes away from pediphilia and do nothing. So at the very least we have the president of the United states - two presidents actually - staying silent about a sex trafficking/p***philia operation.

Thunderian

Superstar
That Epstein was dating minors or paying minors for sex. Yeah he should have reported it if he wasn’t complicit. Anyone who knew about it should have reported it. It doesn’t matter if EVERYONE KNEW. That doesn’t make it okay to turn your eyes away from pediphilia and do nothing. So at the very least we have the president of the United states - two presidents actually - staying silent about a sex trafficking/p***philia operation.
You understand that women on the “younger side” are still women — not little girls — right? Trump said women. There’s no reason to believe he had knowledge or proof that Epstein was a diddler.

I didn’t mean that everyone knew he was a ped. I meant that everyone knew he dated young women. Read any article about Epstein from before he was busted the first time and they ALL say he had lots of young women around him. So if this was being reported by the media, how did it become Trump’s job to blow the whistle?

You guys are focusing on Trump to the detriment of real discussion of the actual story about Epstein. Stop being so boring.

You guys are focusing on Trump to the detriment of real discussion of the actual story about Epstein. Stop being so boring.
Trump is a part of this story whether you like it or not so it will be talked about.

So what does a real discussion entail Thunderian? This certainly isn’t Pizza Gate nonsense is it? Is that what we should be talking about?

Maybe we should be talking about how some rich people commercially exploit children. Capitalism comes with black markets willing to fill any demand, even that one.

Maybe we should be talking about how the oligarchs are above the law and the difference between guilty or innocent is how expensive your lawyers are?

I don’t know if Trump is involved with Epstein’s operation or not, but facts are he knew him, and the guy who cut the deal is a Trump cabinet appointee. There’s plenty of facts to support the idea that trump is a sexual predator by the way.

At the moment there really is nothing else to say. The documents will be released in a few weeks and maybe we can learn more. In the meantime I will continue to share any article I want on the topic or add my commentary.

Thanks bud, enjoy a Molson for me.

DavidSon

Star

Adam and guest Titus Frost break down the connections between players in what they call "one big ring." Those related to Epstein are a cabal of Zionist, Jewish billionaires and other political filth: Trump, Adelsson, Steven Feinberg, Roger Stone, Acosta, Kenneth Starr, Dershowitz (both attorney's for Epstein), Mortimer Zuckerman, Max Brenner, Lex Wexner, Steven Hoffenberg, Edgar Bronfman Jr, etc.

Frost thinks the reason the FBI is involved is because Epstein was using pictures/video in his vaults (that were raided) to blackmail powerful figures. He says it could have been a program to serve the interests of Israeli intelligence. The scandal aids Netenyahu, as his opponent Barak had ties to JE.

There was an Epstein thread here in N&CE but it took 7 months for a ruling to re-open the case; I think most people were just waiting expectantly. It feels like a prayer was answered and I hope the other guilty parties are exposed.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
The police in Palm Beach investigated Epstein for almost a year before bringing their case -- including dozens of corroborating witness statements and five underage girls who would testify that he paid them for sex --- to the state attorney in Palm Beach, who inexplicably passed. The cops who investigated Epstein have said that despite the mass of evidence and witnesses, the state attorney said there wasn't enough to bring a case against him. The Palm Beach PD knew better, and went to the FBI, which is how Epstein was charged federally. It's pretty bad when cops have to go over a state prosecutor's head to get someone charged, but it shows that the elite don't control everything. At least not the cops in Palm Beach, who are the reason he was charged at all.

Considering the case that was made against him, the deal he got from the feds clearly doesn't make sense. Then-federal prosecutor and now-Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta got Epstein just over a year in prison, registration as a sex offender, and the requirement to make restitution to his victims. Without Acosta's federal prosecution, Epstein would have walked, because state authorities refused to prosecute him at all. I think it's an awful big stretch to say that Acosta took a prosecutorial dive in exchange for a TBD post in a Trump administration that was 12 years in the future. Trump wasn't in politics and he had no local or national power to promise anyone a cabinet position. Who would have taken such a deal?

Epstein was protected by the elite, but an honest search for obvious culprits should include the corrupt Palm Beach prosecutor who declined to take an open and shut case against Epstein. The Florida Department of Corrections did their part by making Epstein's incarceration as easy for him as possible, including a private suite, his own guards, and 12 hours of daily "work release" six days a week where he was able to pursue his own interests at his office and elsewhere. He should have been in the hole at Angola for what he was guilty of, but when you're connected, you're protected.

The question that's so intriguing now is, What happened to Epstein's connections? I don't think this is aimed at Trump, because if it was, it would mean they had some sort of proof against him. Trump doesn't seem worried, and the fact that he was willing to cooperate with other cases against Epstein is a good argument for innocence on his own part. This may be a shot at the Clintons.

I find it interesting that Robert Mueller was director of the FBI when Epstein was prosecuted the first time. I also find it interesting that James Comey's daughter is the one prosecuting Epstein this time around. It's also noteworthy that the charges against Epstein only cover activities at his New York and Palm Beach homes, and not Diddler's Island or his castle in New Mexico or wherever. This may be for the protection of someone who did something at the island, but not in NYC or FLA.

It's a mystery where Epstein got his money from, but he was a math teacher who became a trader and then one day apparently decided to open his own wealth management fund for people who could pony up a cool billion. His client list is a secret, and he apparently takes no commission, but a flat fee. The conjecture is that his "clients" are people he's blackmailing, and the flat fee is not for managing their wealth (which is probably just parked in some other hedge fund), but is actually the payoff. I think it's all probably not blackmail, but there's a fair amount of pimping going on by Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, and others, that's covered in the flat fee.

It will be very interesting to see what happens, but things stink already, with the limited warrants for his homes and Comey's daughter as the prosecutor. I think that one or two of Epstein's clients will be sacrificed, and Epstein himself will get sentenced to ten years, fined a few million, and be back on his island by 2030.

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
Why do people keep calling pizzagate nonsense?
Do we have any podesta supporters here? I’m serious, is he a bad guy or no? Is he a part of any of this?
I’m open to correction but from what I recall ping pong pizza had bands that glorify pedo themes perform, but more importantly, the out of place
pedo-slang that Podesta used in his Wikileaks emails:
“hotdog” = boy

“pizza” = girl

“cheese” = little girl

“pasta” = little boy

“ice cream” = male prostitute

“walnut” = person of colour

“map” = semen

“sauce” = orgy

The FBI document detailing pedo symbols can be found here: https://wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
One pizza place changed their logo shortly after the comparisons were made

A.J.

Star
.As alleged proof, symbols found in the restaurant and on its website were claimed to be similar to p***phile symbols, and photos of children found on Alefantis’s social media accounts were somehow also asserted to be related. The fact that some words related to pizza are used as code words in p***philia was also pointed out as evidence. Comet Ping Pong lists “Heavy Breathing” as one of its friends, a musical group with creepy images of children on its website. In one of Podesta’s leaked emails, someone told him they found his handkerchief, which “has a map that seems pizza-related.”

Podesta a p***phile?

The late Andrew Breitbart once accused Podesta of covering up an underage sex slave operation, although he may have merely been referring to the ACORN underage sex trafficking sting. Drawings of two suspects in the 2003 abduction case of three-year-old Madeleine McCann appear strikingly similar to the Podesta brothers. She was abducted in Portugal while her family was on vacation, and John Podesta frequently visits Portugal. His hacked emails obtained by Wikileaks date back to May 4, 2007, the day after McCann disappeared, causing some to speculate that he had wiped his emails to destroy evidence. However, the chief detective on the case, Gonçalo Amaral, wrote a book about the mysterious disappearance and placed blame on her parents.

John Podesta collects disturbing art, such as paintings with cannibalism and pictures of naked teenagers. During an interview Podesta said about the cannibalism painting,“It’s better to be the guy with the fork than the guy on the table.” Former Clinton administration official Sally Katzen said it made visiting the home uncomfortable, “At political events, there’s an inevitable awkwardness.” The Washington Post strangely removed a 2004 article about the Podesta brothers’ art, but it is archived elsewhere.

Heavy Breathing has distasteful images, but that doesn’t indicate anything beyond bad taste.
However, none of the accusations appear to validate any actual evidence of p***philia. Heavy Breathing has distasteful images, but that doesn’t indicate anything beyond bad taste. Similarly, Comet Ping Pong, being a far left, artsy type of restaurant, has some bizarre looking art on its walls. Alefantis, who once dated Clinton proponent David Brock, was named No. 49 in GQ magazine’s 50 most powerful people in Washington in 2012 and does have a powerful network of friends. Yet no hard evidence has emerged that it is a p***phile ring.

Spirit Cooking Dinner
Dear Tony,

I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place.

Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?

All my love,

Marina
#Pizzagate also loosely includes rumors involving Podesta and the occult. Wikileaks released an email forwarded to him by his brother Tony inquiring if he was going to attend a “spirit-cooking dinner” with Tony’s artist friend Marina Abramovic. Abramovic is a performance artist whose shows include nudity, masturbation, cutting her body and washing a skeleton in her lap. She has taken professional photos of herself related to the occult, including one of her holding a bloody goat’s head. Her latest book, Walk Through the Walls, contains extensive material on clairvoyants and tarot cards and discusses her ability as a mystic to predict world events.

Abramovic’s invitation stated,

A dinner night with Marina during which she will teach you and other backers at this level how to cook a series of traditional soups, which you will all enjoy together. The night will end with the making of a golden ball, a recipe given to Marina in a Tibetan monastery. Marina will bring to this dinner a Spirit Cooking memento for each backer to keep.
Spirit Cooking was the name of a disturbing performance Abramovic staged at a number of museums around the world in the ‘90s, painting graffiti with pigs’ blood. She also issued a cookbook as part of the project, named Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes. It contains recipes calling for bodily fluids such as urine, semen, saliva and breast milk.

After the email was leaked, Abramovic denied ever meeting John Podesta, and said the dinner was merely a party to reward Tony Podesta and others who had contributed to her Kickstarter campaign, with normal food provided. John Podesta did not attend the party, as indicated by his brother’s email to him later, “Don’t worry Marina missed you.” It is unsettling that Tony Podesta is a longtime admirer of Abramovic, but the evidence doesn’t show that his brother is also a fan.

The left is using #Pizzagate to make fun of the right. But as was discovered after the presidential election...
https://stream.org/the-real-skinny-on-pizzagate-podesta-and-comet-ping-pong/

A.J.

Star
Why is any of this hard to believe.... you said you agree that wealthy gets away with as much.....

Have you heard of the Franklin scandal ? Look up Lawrence King...
https://www.nytimes.com/1988/12/18/us/a-lurid-mysterious-scandal-begins-taking-shape-in-omaha.html

1562870073504.jpg

From the article u linked (remember u can’t control what u cant blackmail; criminality in DC is off the charts, which is why our government does the evil it does)...
“That is because, apparently, “pizza and [hot-]dogs are alleged p***phile codes for “young girls” and “young boys.” I kid you not.

Of course, to these folks, the arrest of Epstein will be followed by proof that it wasn’t just the Clintons who were involved in p***philia and child sex trafficking. The Obamas were in on it as well. But just to prove that none of this is partisan, so was George H.W. Bush.

Demonstrating that these people don’t think small, there’s a piece floating around the internet titled, “Bush, Clinton, C.I.A, Cocaine, Crack and U.S. governmental drug dealing” which purports to link all of this to child abuse in the Catholic Church, Jerry Sandusky, the CIA’s global sex slave industry, Clinton Mena airport drug trafficking, Vince Foster’s murder, and the CIA’s global drug connection. In other words, it is almost every conspiracy theory dreamed up by these crackpots rolled into one.

While it is true that most of this stuff is limited to members of Q-Anon posting on social media and fake news sites, it represents the ugly underbelly of Trump’s supporters who are willing to go to these lengths to defend him and attack anyone who poses a threat. It should be lost on no one that these people (mostly men) are completely obsessed with p***philia. Whether or not that is a projection of their own proclivities, it represents the ultimate form of domination and abuse.”

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
I don’t care if trump was involved, let their hatred for trump bring them all down.

The Zone

Star
It seems Jeffrey was into dolls. https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epsteins-private-island-of-sin-and-sex-dolls-5-weird-details-to-know
Epstein kept an assortment of peculiar items in his Manhattan mansion, from a life-like human doll dangling from a chandelier to a human-sized chessboard with scantily clad figurines modeled after his employees, according to New York Magazine. Other oddities include individually framed prosthetic eyeballs mounted along a hallway.

He kept prosthetic breasts by a bathtub that he could play with while bathing, Jennifer Araoz, a woman who claims she was abused and raped by Epstein when she was just 15 years old, told NBC News in a recent interview. She said there were also photos of naked women hanging in a massage room.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
It seems Jeffrey was into dolls. https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epsteins-private-island-of-sin-and-sex-dolls-5-weird-details-to-know
Epstein kept an assortment of peculiar items in his Manhattan mansion, from a life-like human doll dangling from a chandelier to a human-sized chessboard with scantily clad figurines modeled after his employees, according to New York Magazine. Other oddities include individually framed prosthetic eyeballs mounted along a hallway.

He kept prosthetic breasts by a bathtub that he could play with while bathing, Jennifer Araoz, a woman who claims she was abused and raped by Epstein when she was just 15 years old, told NBC News in a recent interview. She said there were also photos of naked women hanging in a massage room.
Creepy. Also disgusting about the painting of the prison yard. What kind of sicko thinks about the Holocaust and p***philia at the same time? My God, how depraved and insulting to the victims if the Holocaust.

A.J.

Star
“He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had ‘been told’ to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. ‘I was told Epstein belonged to intelligence and to leave it alone.’”

Im a little concerned (not necessarily in a bad way) that this is getting out. This is end of the world type stuff....

A.J.

Star
The police in Palm Beach investigated Epstein for almost a year before bringing their case -- including dozens of corroborating witness statements and five underage girls who would testify that he paid them for sex --- to the state attorney in Palm Beach, who inexplicably passed. The cops who investigated Epstein have said that despite the mass of evidence and witnesses, the state attorney said there wasn't enough to bring a case against him. The Palm Beach PD knew better, and went to the FBI, which is how Epstein was charged federally. It's pretty bad when cops have to go over a state prosecutor's head to get someone charged, but it shows that the elite don't control everything. At least not the cops in Palm Beach, who are the reason he was charged at all.

Considering the case that was made against him, the deal he got from the feds clearly doesn't make sense. Then-federal prosecutor and now-Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta got Epstein just over a year in prison, registration as a sex offender, and the requirement to make restitution to his victims. Without Acosta's federal prosecution, Epstein would have walked, because state authorities refused to prosecute him at all. I think it's an awful big stretch to say that Acosta took a prosecutorial dive in exchange for a TBD post in a Trump administration that was 12 years in the future. Trump wasn't in politics and he had no local or national power to promise anyone a cabinet position. Who would have taken such a deal?

Epstein was protected by the elite, but an honest search for obvious culprits should include the corrupt Palm Beach prosecutor who declined to take an open and shut case against Epstein. The Florida Department of Corrections did their part by making Epstein's incarceration as easy for him as possible, including a private suite, his own guards, and 12 hours of daily "work release" six days a week where he was able to pursue his own interests at his office and elsewhere. He should have been in the hole at Angola for what he was guilty of, but when you're connected, you're protected.

The question that's so intriguing now is, What happened to Epstein's connections? I don't think this is aimed at Trump, because if it was, it would mean they had some sort of proof against him. Trump doesn't seem worried, and the fact that he was willing to cooperate with other cases against Epstein is a good argument for innocence on his own part. This may be a shot at the Clintons.

I find it interesting that Robert Mueller was director of the FBI when Epstein was prosecuted the first time. I also find it interesting that James Comey's daughter is the one prosecuting Epstein this time around. It's also noteworthy that the charges against Epstein only cover activities at his New York and Palm Beach homes, and not Diddler's Island or his castle in New Mexico or wherever. This may be for the protection of someone who did something at the island, but not in NYC or FLA.

It's a mystery where Epstein got his money from, but he was a math teacher who became a trader and then one day apparently decided to open his own wealth management fund for people who could pony up a cool billion. His client list is a secret, and he apparently takes no commission, but a flat fee. The conjecture is that his "clients" are people he's blackmailing, and the flat fee is not for managing their wealth (which is probably just parked in some other hedge fund), but is actually the payoff. I think it's all probably not blackmail, but there's a fair amount of pimping going on by Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, and others, that's covered in the flat fee.

It will be very interesting to see what happens, but things stink already, with the limited warrants for his homes and Comey's daughter as the prosecutor. I think that one or two of Epstein's clients will be sacrificed, and Epstein himself will get sentenced to ten years, fined a few million, and be back on his island by 2030.
I’m asking cause I respect your opinion/position. What do you think about Mossad? I’ve never bought into this Jews are trying to control (and pervert?) the world.... but this Epstein case has me perplexed. Is Mossad an arm of the secular elite? If so Israel including their leadership is complicit in perverting America and trying to destroy Christianity? I got a problem with that .... I don’t trust trump as far as I can throw him. How is he ultimately not a pawn in this? I’m not sure how we can deny a connection here, and Epstein is the key to all this

Stephania

Star
What do you think about Mossad? I’ve never bought into this Jews are trying to control (and pervert?) the world.... but this Epstein case has me perplexed. Is Mossad an arm of the secular elite? If so Israel including their leadership is complicit in perverting America and trying to destroy Christianity? I got a problem with that .... I don’t trust trump as far as I can throw him. How is he ultimately not a pawn in this? I’m not sure how we can deny a connection here, and Epstein is the key to all this
Jews are not trying to control and pervert the world, but the Zionists do not really represent the Jews. They represent the elite and their interests. Mossad is a nasty organization. There is no doubt that Epstein and Dershowitz are full fledged Zionists. Zionism has an element of fascism and supremacy in it that its leaders will try to destroy anyone who gets in their way, including Jews. Christian Zionism is definitely unbiblical and alarming as well.. but those leaders are also willing participants in this wickedness. Trump's son in law was born a Zionist, and his family is such close friends with the Neyanyahu's that Bibi once slept in Kushner's bed at a family visit. Trump gets all of his ideas on Jews from Kushner. It is rather alarming, considering Zionists don't really represent Jews or Judaism.

A.J.

Star
Jews are not trying to control and pervert the world, but the Zionists do not really represent the Jews. They represent the elite and their interests. Mossad is a nasty organization. There is no doubt that Epstein and Dershowitz are full fledged Zionists. Zionism has an element of fascism and supremacy in it that its leaders will try to destroy anyone who gets in their way, including Jews. Christian Zionism is definitely unbiblical and alarming as well.. but those leaders are also willing participants in this wickedness. Trump's son in law was born a Zionist, and his family is such close friends with the Neyanyahu's that Bibi once slept in Kushner's bed at a family visit. Trump gets all of his ideas on Jews from Kushner. It is rather alarming, considering Zionists don't really represent Jews or Judaism.
I have nothing against Israel or it’s leaders. They need to protect themselves. I guess our own cia could be behind this. .... but this story always stayed in my mind....and has quietly resurfaced. All these intelligence agencies are pretty scary if you ask me ..... they operate with impunity, and if this Epstein episode remains confirmed, depravity.... remember the dancing Israelis....?

“NEW YORK — For nearly two decades, one of the most overlooked and little known arrests made in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks was that of the so-called “High Fivers,” or the “Dancing Israelis.” However, new information released by the FBI on May 7 has brought fresh scrutiny to the possibility that the “Dancing Israelis,” at least two of whom were known Mossad operatives, had prior knowledge of the attacks on the World Trade Center.

Shortly after 8:46 a.m. on the day of the attacks, just minutes after the first plane struck the World Trade Center, five men — later revealed to be Israeli nationals — had positioned themselves in the parking lot of the Doric Apartment Complex in Union City, New Jersey, where they were seen taking pictures and filming the attacks while also celebrating the destruction of the towers and “high fiving” each other. At least one eyewitness interviewed by the FBI had seen the Israelis’ van in the parking lot as early as 8:00 a.m. that day, more than 40 minutes prior to the attack. The story received coverage in U.S. mainstream media at the time but has since been largely forgotten.

The men — Sivan Kurzberg, Paul Kurzberg, Oded Ellner, Yaron Shimuel and Omar Marmari — were subsequently apprehended by law enforcement and claimed to be Israeli tourists on a “working holiday” in the United States where they were employed by a moving company, Urban Moving Systems. Upon his arrest, Sivan Kurzberg told the arresting officer, “We are Israeli; we are not your problem. Your problems are our problems, The Palestinians are the problem.”

For years, the official story has been that these individuals, while they had engaged in “immature” behavior by celebrating and being “visibly happy” in their documenting of the attacks, had no prior knowledge of the attack. However, newly released FBI copies of the photos taken by the five Israelis strongly suggest that these individuals had prior knowledge of the attacks on the World Trade Center. “ https://www.mintpressnews.com/newly...-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/