Jeffrey Epstein. Hello?

DavidSon

Star
Another attorney... sure:rolleyes:

that was a hit 1000% and if I wasn’t confident there’s no mob left in that area (lived and worked there most of my life) I’d assume it was mob. Right down to a convenient patsy. The list of people with motives literally covers every rich and powerful person on earth at this point.
You're missing a few letters naming the killers: MOSSAD and KROLL:

Alleged Salas Family Assailant Previously Worked for US/Israeli Intelligence-Linked Firm

"The most likely reason for any such “damage control” effort lies in the fact that both U.S. law enforcement investigations and mainstream media reports have consistently downplayed the connections of Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual trafficking and financial crimes to intelligence agencies in the U.S. and Israel. Similarly, Roy Den Hollander previously worked for a New York firm has been described as a “private CIA” with ties to those countries’ intelligence agencies and, also, ties to Deutsche Bank."

"...It arguably remains one of the key components of the Epstein scandal, yet the most poorly understood and most under-investigated. If anything, the tragic events at the Salas family home on Sunday, and what appears to be a rapid yet shoddy cover-up of the shooter’s ties to Kroll Associates and actual motives, reveal that Epstein’s financial ties are more frightening to certain powerful individuals and institutions than his trove of sexual blackmail."

Gnome

Rookie
Odd how the whole thing just went silent and everyone seems to have forgotten about it now

rainerann

Star
Really good thread on trumps connections to Epstein. In particular, I didn’t know that William Barr’s father got Epstein a job in a school when he had no experience.

Barr and Dershowitz have both been at trumps side during his presidency.

I also missed when trump cut funding for victims of trafficking, but this isn’t too surprising when you consider his connections.

Lisa

Superstar
Who’s leaking?

EXCLUSIVE: 'Would you mind giving it a crack?' Bill Clinton leans back and smiles while receiving neck massage from Epstein victim, 22, in never-before-seen photos during trip on p***phile's plane to Africa in 2002 - as he addresses Dem convention TONIGHT

illuminatimess

Veteran

Sure, Bill Clinton has never been to Epstein‘s island lol. These pictures prove everything. Hope pictures of Prince Andre will be leaked, too!

Last edited: