Jeffrey Epstein. Hello?

Stephania

Veteran
Director of MIT Media Lab Resigns After Outcry Over Epstein Ties. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/07/business/mit-media-lab-jeffrey-epstein-joichi-ito.html
Renowned MIT Scientist Defends Epstein: Victims Were ‘Entirely Willing’
https://www.thedailybeast.com/famed-mit-computer-scientist-richard-stallman-defends-epstein-victims-were-entirely-willing?via=twitter_page

Another demon talking sh*t....
Interview with Johnny Vedmore whom breaks down the MIT connection and did so before anyone else to my knowledge.....

Stephania

Veteran
I just went to HuffPo because someone on my FB posted a link from there about Trump. I haven't been there for at least 5 years because I don't trust Arianna Huffington. However, since I was there, I perused the site. Not only is there not one story about Epstein in the current news section, she completely deleted the Religion section that used to be there. :rolleyes:

Funnygirl1

I have no idea why they are going after Epstein now. I would have figured that he pretty much agreed to take the slap on the wrist in order to cover up for the really important people (Trump, Clinton, Dershowitz, etc.) so there isn't much point in taking him on again. Especially since the deal gave blanket immunity to any co-conspirators. We might find out some stuff (which diehard Clinton or Trump supporters will never accept because people refuse to believe that their side's man is corrupt like the other side's), but will it change anything? Nope. It will be dismissed as "fake news" and that will be that.

People like to laugh about the "pizzagate conspiracies", but I don't think that people realize how big a problem p***philia is -- especially in the elite circles. In fact, it is because it is such a taboo that a premium can be placed upon providing children to "customers" and that means that a lot of average folks are priced out of the market. Now, poor folks are pedophiles, too, but they are more likely to molest kids they know (family/friends) or kids they have access to (students/athletes/church members) -- but very few of them are actually paying for sex with kids. It is too expensive -- only the well to do/rich can do that. And that protects the rich more because these kids aren't likely to report this kind of behavior and can often be disposed of if they become too problematic. Child sex trafficking is really a service for the upper middle class and above. Your average Joe on the street isn't picking up pre-pubescent kids.

Here is an interesting video from 1981 talking about the child sex trafficking problem back in the '80s in Houston, Texas. If it existed even then, you can bet that it exists now. It is long (and disturbing to hear about) -- but worth the time, I think.

Boys for Sale:
That is very odd this is the second time i have happenned across this link to the video having never previously heard of it

Vixy

Star
Sooooo, Ghislaine Maxwell's went missing. *cough murdered cough*

Their hitmen sure must be busy. :D

Aazaad

Rookie
Thanks ALOT, man!

So $100 million for epsteins death and this on his island?

They ARE witches!

This explains the blackout in NYC aswell. And just like I've said, here's the links to China aswell: http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2951.htm Seems as though they really are going down now and that Trump is the reason why. MAN do I love this guy!

"According to the portions of this highly classified report we’re permitted to reveal, in mid-July the FBI requested a temporary export permit from the Foreign Ministry for an advanced underground radar system—a request granted under standard permit protocols stating that such goods and technology exported must always be controlled by a Russian entity—and in this case was a SVR expert technologist able to operate the world’s most advanced underground radar system used exclusively by the Russian military which can recognize ferrous metal and non-ferrous metals at depths up to 5 meters called the Deep-Earth Metal Detector MG-1—who after being directed by the FBI to probe the exterior grounds of Epstein’s satanic temple, saw this advanced underground radar system detecting an approximate 1 meter (about 3 feet) tubular metal pipe extending from the base of this satanic temple and disappearing into the waters below it—after which FBI divers began bringing up from these waters what appeared to be small human bones and skulls this SVR expert technologist likened to those one would see coming from the graves of young children. "
Not the least credible:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2721.htm