Jeffrey Epstein. Hello?

Lurking009

Established
That's what I thought but.. 19 arrests?
I can only hope and pray true justice will be served soon, but I'm not convinced yet. Epstein's convenient suicide is just one glaring example of the attempted cover up. Corruption seems to be an endless well. When they start arresting those in the highest circles, then I will be convinced someone is taking this seriously.

I know in the end, though, that God's inescapable justice will be served, and that gives me peace.

Last edited:
I can only hope and pray true justice will be served soon, but I'm not convinced yet. Epstein's convenient suicide is just one glaring example of the attempted cover up. Corruption seems to be an endless well. When they start arresting those in the highest circles, then I will be convinced someone is taking this seriously.

I know in the end, though, that God's inescapable justice will be served, and that gives me peace.
Yeah, I know how you feel, I'm skeptical too but by the sounds of it, it sounds good so far. Lets see how it pans out and see if we should get our hopes up or not. :)

The Prince Andrew thing gives hope, hehe. He's one of the high ranked ones.

LoL, just saw this from today. Check out her face:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...amily-members-join-Queen-church-Balmoral.html

She looks scared. Head of the Killuminati looks scared..

Trying to look happy, Andrew?

Last edited:
I used to hold high esteem for england royal Family. Now not so much... I might be slight wrong, but the grand-grand-master of freemansory is a member from the royal Family, also only a member of the royal Family can hold such status

@Mr.Anderson BTW... London, Rome and Washington DC (in that modern order) are not part of the countries that they are involved in. They are 'seperate secret states' from their countries...and everyone who knows knows

When Diana was dead . I caught on. That deeply traumatized me. And they killed her when she was married to an Egyptian, and feeling Palestinian rights. Their time is coming to an end.

I'll just highlight a couple of very important points made in this video.

Relating to put options on shares. (9/11 being the best example)

"It's easy to predict a terrorist attack if you are the ones carrying out the terrorism"

Regarding the elite class being above the law.

"The big weakness of this criminal elite, because that's what they are, criminals. We are not talking about voting them out, we are talking about sending them to prison for crimes and ultimately that is what's going to have to happen.

And finally

"Human nature doesn't change that much. Powerful people are psychopathic"

There is also some very interesting input from George Galloway included.