Jeffery Epstein Commits Suicide

Johnny5

Veteran
It was also reported in the 60 Minutes episode that Epstein was cut down. However the official pictures show no cuts or tears in the orange paper or plastic used to fashion the noose.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein had burst capillaries in his eyeballs after he died which pathologist tells Dr. Oz suggests he was STRANGLED and did not hang himself

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com12:45, 16 Jan 2020 , updated 16:18, 16 Jan 2020

• WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Dr. Michael Baden was among patholoigsts who examined Epstein's dead body
  • In an interview on The Dr. Oz Show on Thursday, he explains why his death is suspicious
  • Dr. Baden shared never-before-seen photos of Epstein's eyeballs and the burst capillaries in his eye sockets
  • He said they are consistent with manual strangulation and not hanging
  • He also says the bottom of Epstein's legs should have gone purple or maroon if he'd been hanging from his bedpost but they were pale
  • Dr. Baden also says the 'noose' Epstein used is inconsistent with his neck injuries
  • The interview, which DailyMail.com obtained an exclusive clip of, will air on The Dr. Oz Show across Fox networks on Thursday at 1pm

sickgirl15

Established
Jeffrey Epstein was found dead inside his New York jail cell on Saturday morning

Three law enforcement officials told ABC the cause of death was suicide

Epstein was arrested last month of charges of conspiracy and sex trafficking, and was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center without bail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344181/Billionaire-Jeffrey-Epstein-dies-suicide-inside-Manhattan-jail-cell.html
I find it extremely “interesting” that the guards who were supposedly “watching/guarding him were both supposedly “sleeping” and the cameras were mysteriously off when he “committed suicide.” That makes absolutely no sense at all. I read that in a different news article. I think famous undesirables like Adolph Hitler and Jeffrey Epstein were definitely narcissists. Narcissists are in love with themselves, and I honestly think that the last thing on Earth they would ever do would be to kill their #1, absolute favorite person in the world (themselves). Jeffrey Epstein was probably brought out of his cell in a body bag (still alive in the bag, of course), and, with the help of his rich and powerful friends, happily walking around another one of his private islands with a new identity and jet black hair! Hey, you never know; we (the public) only know what they tell us...and nothing more...

sickgirl15

Established
Jeffrey Epstein was found dead inside his New York jail cell on Saturday morning

Three law enforcement officials told ABC the cause of death was suicide

Epstein was arrested last month of charges of conspiracy and sex trafficking, and was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center without bail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344181/Billionaire-Jeffrey-Epstein-dies-suicide-inside-Manhattan-jail-cell.html
Hi, there was an article I read just now about a man in a red truck pulling up to one of his lavish properties. A photo of this guy was taken. It DEFINITELY resembled Epstein! In my opinion, he was absolute narcissist. A narcissist is in love with themself, and does not possess the emotional capacity to actually have real feelings of love, concern, or genuine care about another human being. I HIGHLY doubt he “committed suicide.” It also just happened to be that the people “guarding him” (fell asleep) at the time of his “suicide,” and another bullshit coincidence is that the cameras “weren’t working correctly,” so there is no proof of him taking his own life on film! What a strange coincidence hmm?! I think they put his body (still alive) in a body bag, and took him out of there alive. The marks around his neck were faked, and was simply make up for “photos of proof.” He made endless powerful, rich, and influential people extremely happy while fulfilling their perverted dreams and sexual fantasies of actually being able to get their hands on (and be able to r*pe and do whatever they wish) to innocent underage girls. They would help him at any cost so they would not be snitched on by Epstein. I truly believe he is still alive out there somewhere. Just like the worst Nazi war criminals (such as Joseph Mengele); he was helped snd hidden from authorities for years by his rich snd powerful buddies! No narcissist I’ve ever encountered has ever told me they would ever commit suicide. Homicide, yes, but they are way too vain to ever find their own lives!!!