Jeffery Epstein Commits Suicide

truthspeaks

Rookie
What will it take to just put a real dent in these elites? How have the Clintons, the royal family, and all the rest of them just managed to glide by when the cover up is so obvious? It's disheartening. And I know I shouldn't expect anything better but still I just hoped that at least the scandal would hurt these figures a little bit. But they keep getting the last laugh.

Johnny5

Veteran
So are they mostly a conservative Republican group? Or do they expose things in a non partisan way?
Mostly going after liberal/democratic funded or related organizations... so I'd say conservative leaning at least.

I am so happy about this viral campaign to keep it in eyes and minds of people. Most people still have no clue as to what this is really all about!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It seems that ABC news we’re aware 3 years prior and covered up the Epstein scandal (and implicated people)...

saki

Star
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/man-calling-himself-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-attempts-to-run-for-president

Man calling himself 'Epstein didn't kill himself' attempts to run for president
by Ellie Bufkin
November 09, 2019 03:14 PM
A New Hampshire man attempted to register for a presidential bid in New Hampshire with the nickname "Epstein didn't kill himself."

Rod Webber, a New Hampshire resident and popular personality during election time, was denied his effort to register for the first-in-the-nation primary on Friday. Democratic front-runner Joe Biden and entrepreneur Andrew Yang successfully filed in New Hampshire on the same day.

Webber, who is popularly known as "Flowerman," has long been a fixture during early voting in New Hampshire, which marked its 100th straight year as being the earliest polling place in the nation. Donning a motorcycle helmet and a sign that read "Epstein didn't kill himself" in red paint, Webber arrived to register his candidacy in New Hampshire with $1,000 and what he thought were all other required documents and criteria. His attempt to enter "Epstein didn't kill himself" was thwarted, however, when the New Hampshire Secretary of State Bill Gardner told him to "come back."

"Come back with what?” Webber said to the room full of reporters. “I’ve come with the requisite money; I’m over 35; I’ve lived in the United States my entire life. I can use a nickname." New Hampshire law does allow candidates to register with a nickname but not a political slogan or message.

Convicted p***phile Jeffrey Epstein died in August at age 66 while awaiting trial for trafficking, r*pe, assault, and many other crimes. His death in a Manhattan jail was ruled a suicide by the New York medical examiner, but rumors have swirled that he died at the order of one of his alleged high-profile associates. Epstein was reported to have had connections to former President Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and attorney Alan Dershowitz, among others.

"This is the second time in two election cycles that Gardner has turned me down,” Webber said to Law & Crime. “In 2015, I tried to register as ‘Flowerman’ which was what the press had referred to me as in hundreds of articles. According to state law, this is allowed. Basically, Gardner has decided he gets to choose who gets to run for president or not. In 2015, I was told if I didn’t like his decision, I could make a complaint to some committee which he happened to run.”

Webber remained steadfast in his choice to use the nickname. “It doesn’t add up,” he said. “The U.S. government has a long history of covering up crimes of a legal and moral nature."

Vixy

Star
What will it take to just put a real dent in these elites? How have the Clintons, the royal family, and all the rest of them just managed to glide by when the cover up is so obvious? It's disheartening. And I know I shouldn't expect anything better but still I just hoped that at least the scandal would hurt these figures a little bit. But they keep getting the last laugh.
It would take the people rising and going to their bunkers and taking them out.

Ps: Ghislaine Maxwell's still missing.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Jeffrey Epstein’s Long-Time Banker Found Dead From Hanging, Immediately Ruled a ‘Suicide
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/jeffrey-epsteins-long-time-banker-found-dead-from-hanging-immediately-ruled-a-suicide/
So we are supposed to believe that this guy was banker to BOTH Epstein and Trump, yet the two still aint connected?!? How deep does this guy have to swim with pedo-sharks before his True Belivers wise up?
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/former-deutsche-bank-executive-who-oversaw-trumps-loans-dies-by-suicide/