Jeffery Epstein Commits Suicide

The Zone

Star
If he is still alive, why? Is he under witness protection? Has he been awarded some special island elsewhere? While I have called attention to sketchy photos I still have yet to see anyone explain why he would still be alive be it a theory or anything else. Why would it make sense for him to be alive with all he knew? Is he now living in some underground base of the elite? Help me out here if you think he is alive. Why would the elites take any chances?

TC1968

Established
so just for the sake of repitition im going to explain how prison suicide watch works

it is an empty cell. no mattress. i thought it was a bucket but its a toilet and a sink controlled by the cos on the outside. i thought it was naked but its a paper hospital gown. there is literally no way to hang yourself. there is a co stationed right outside 24/7 with checks every hour.

you can be kept in it up to 30 days. if still needed after that you are transferred to a psych hospital. if you are there for an attempted suicide u will likely be held the whole time.

Agreed. I used to work in a State of Washington Juvenile facility, and when I worked in the IMU had to sit watch over juveniles who were on SPL4, and the protocols are pretty much the same whether it be the juvenile or adult system, and are usually similar nationwide. I know for a fact that the Federal system is very stringent, and according to the research I have done, the facility MCC has never had a suicide occur by someone who was under a suicide prevention level watch.

In the half dozen times I personally worked with a youth, he was in a self contained room (had its own toilet and sink), a suicide smock, no sheets, no writing utensils or even books, all meals are eaten in the room, and they were never allowed any kind of eating utensils. I had to sit in the room - literally in the doorway and observe and monitor the youth. I was checked by supervisors twice an hour - the unit supervisor, and or the program manager, and the facilities security supervisor did checks on me and the youth to make sure that all the i's were dotted and the t's were crossed. At our facility there was a camera in the room and it was recording, even though admittedly it was piss poor quality.

I have been told that Epstein was off of suicide watch, but if so the point is moot. Epstein was so high profile that the warden or administrator would be scared shitless of anything happening to them and would make sure their best officers were on the case. In other words the facilities skrewups would not be working anywhere near him. They would also have supervisor doing scheduled and random checks to make sure these guys were doing their jobs.

There are just too many coincidences and flat out discrepancies in this story. I dont know if I buy that Epstein was whisked away to Gitmo or some other facility, its possible but I doubt it. More than likely someone shelled out a lot of money and paid a bunch of people off to have him killed. Just my .02

This video really says it all.

Stephania

Star
As for the guards "falling asleep" it makes me think two things. Drugged, or I hope they are happy with their new lavish lifestyles since they won't need those paychecks anymore....:rolleyes:
Where did you read that they fell asleep? Last I read, they had been called away from his cell to do 'prison maintenance'

Stephania

Star
I heard it was a bedsheet. And my non-critical thinking parents buy that. Smh.
The thing is.. I read an article a few days before they said this from a former prisoner of the prison, and he said that those rooms have nothing in them that could be used for suicide, including the bedsheets, which he said were made of paper.

justjess

Superstar
He was taken off suicide watch and was being held in shu- shu has bedsheets. But it still should not have been possible and clearly the precautions they should have taken as per policy were ignored. As previously noted getting them to ignore those things would be an expensive venture.

justjess

Superstar
Well, why oh why would individuals overworked or not be so stupid as to ignore Epstein? And how are the guards in a maximum-security prison bottom of the barrel types? Again if he was strangled by whatever, why the oxygen at the hospital? The news seems to be seeking distractions as in current ongoing shooting in Philadephia. Six cops shot none dead and active.
As for the Philadelphia situation.... that’s a really bad drug area. Most of the heroin in eastern Pennsylvania travels through that neighborhood. So idk what the hell is going on there but whatever it is seems stat quo.

Stephania

Star
The thing is.. I read an article a few days before they said this from a former prisoner of the prison, and he said that those rooms have nothing in them that could be used for suicide, including the bedsheets, which he said were made of paper.
Here is the article with interview of former MCC prisoner saying that it's impossible he could have committed suicide there, and that the bedsheets are paper. This was published before they said he hung himself with bedsheet. https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

justjess

Superstar

TC1968

Established
it was a co on the take. or numerous cos on the take (more likely). the only question is who paid them... which we will never know because it will be untraceable cash.
Or they were compromised in some other manner - blackmail, threats, etc. People would be surprised how easily and how many CO's either end up on the take, get caught doing something by an inmate, or are blackmailed by inmates. I worked with someone who was actually having a sexual relationship with one of the inmates mothers. The kid and the mother, both heavily involved in a gang set it up and the dummy fell for it. He ended up being blackmailed into bringing contraband in for the kid, and eventually was fired after the kid ratted him out.

Its very possible that the CO's were offered money, or have mysteriously had their debts paid off, but don't overlook the possibility of them both being threatened or intimidated by those who wanted Epstein dead.

The Zone

Star
For all we know they sliced him into a million pieces and used a body double. But I have a hard time thinking he is alive in that what is a plausible theory behind such a thing. I think it is obvious as I said in my first response after his death that it was a hit and that it was an in your face hit, meaning it was elite-driven. I also stated a week before his death that there were multiple people who could be paid off or their families threatened. This whole thing was telegraphed and then some. And our short attention span society is eager to move on but is not over. Has anyone seen the drone footage of the FBI on the island? It flies right up and shows them blocking windows but not after revealing the NYPD was there. Why was the NYPD there with the FBI? Also, they have someone in witness protection and others are cooperating fearing for their lives according to some reports. This will be interesting to see if it is true and follow.

TC1968

Established
He's dead.
The only thing that shocks me is how the MSM is now trying to paint anyone who believes anything other than the official story as a conspiracy theorist. I just talked to two community Corrections Officers today, and a US Customs Officer and they are still shaking their heads at what the media is claiming.

If not for the media being united in their hatred of Trump, and their compelling need to protect the Clintons and their cronies at all costs, the media would be in unison screaming BULL*** at this story.

justjess

Superstar
For all we know they sliced him into a million pieces and used a body double. But I have a hard time thinking he is alive in that what is a plausible theory behind such a thing. I think it is obvious as I said in my first response after his death that it was a hit and that it was an in your face hit, meaning it was elite-driven. I also stated a week before his death that there were multiple people who could be paid off or their families threatened. This whole thing was telegraphed and then some. And our short attention span society is eager to move on but is not over. Has anyone seen the drone footage of the FBI on the island? It flies right up and shows them blocking windows but not after revealing the NYPD was there. Why was the NYPD there with the FBI? Also, they have someone in witness protection and others are cooperating fearing for their lives according to some reports. This will be interesting to see if it is true and follow.
Why does the nypd have an outpost in Israel? The nypd is fucking crazy man... the legal explanation would be looking for evidence of crimes that occurred in nyc. It’s a stretch but most people don’t THINK.

Stephania

Star
It was also before they reported he had been taken off suicide watch
Yeah I noticed the inmate didn't know that yet. But outside of him talking about suicide watch.. it reads to me like he was explaining the rooms in general at the facility, not just what happens during suicide watch. I could be wrong, but that is how it read to me when he talks about the rooms in the facility. Certainly, being the highest maximum federal prison, the rooms would have to be set up in a way that it would be very hard to do that even if you weren't on watch.

justjess

Superstar
He's dead.
The only thing that shocks me is how the MSM is now trying to paint anyone who believes anything other than the official story as a conspiracy theorist. I just talked to two community Corrections Officers today, and a US Customs Officer and they are still shaking their heads at what the media is claiming.

If not for the media being united in their hatred of Trump, and their compelling need to protect the Clintons and their cronies at all costs, the media would be in unison screaming BULL*** at this story.
I reallly don’t think this has anything to do with trump hatred. You have people on both sides of this crying foul.

justjess

Superstar
Yeah I noticed the inmate didn't know that yet. But outside of him talking about suicide watch.. it reads to me like he was explaining the rooms in general at the facility, not just what happens during suicide watch. I could be wrong, but that is how it read to me when he talks about the rooms in the facility. Certainly, being the highest maximum federal prison, the rooms would have to be set up in a way that it would be very hard to do that even if you weren't on watch.
My husband spent 4 years in SHU in a super max. He’s been in the worst prisons in New York... They all have bedsheets. The only ones that don’t are suicide watch and contraband monitoring.