Jeffery Epstein Commits Suicide

7AN70

I can't believe that the golden gate bridge is still standing after all of this. Everyone knew that was the next target after they capped eppy.

Red Rose

Established
I can't believe that the golden gate bridge is still standing after all of this. Everyone knew that was the next target after they capped eppy.
Yes I been saying that I even made a thread on it but everyone is saying it won't come down because it is too predictable and everyone knows.

justjess

Superstar
no one has considered the possibility that his suicide was faked and he was scuttled out by the prosecutor and moved to a safer, different location. that would put the clintons, et. al., at ease while the investigation went on.
That possibility is attempting to make heroes out of people who are decidedly not heroes. Trump and Clinton are friends. Everything he’s said or promised regarding them was posturing

A.J.

Star
Not sure how reliable this is.... from NY Post: “he heard US Attorney General William Barr personally made a hush-hush trip to the MCC two weeks ago, about the time Epstein was found in his cell with bruises around his neck.

“When does that happen?” he asked. “The attorney general never visits jails. Something’s not right there.”

Kasman said the facility was “totally disgusting — worse than Guantanamo Bay.” https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/former-gotti-confidant-says-jail-where-jeffrey-epstein-died-catered-toward-wealthy-inmates/

Stephania

Star
OMG.. get ready to puke at this 'opinion piece' in the NYT. So apparently, everyone in the world who saw the flaws in the US justice system with what happened with Epstein's apparent suicide at a federal prison.. they are all wing nuts. Silly conspiracy theorist populace, stop behaving like silly conspiracy theorist minorities. (And let's not mention that he was taken off of suicide watch, guards called away, and cameras failing at the highest fedaral prison in America. Put your blinders on silly general populace!) :rolleyes:
Read: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/11/opinion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide-conspiracies.html

Stephania

Star
At the beginning and the end of the article, where he calls out the majority of people in the world (and of course, Americans.. it IS the New York Times.. ) questioning the weird facts of the situation like "poison spreading" in the society (we are like poison...) is extra I think I wanna puke from THIS author's poison spreading.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
That possibility is attempting to make heroes out of people who are decidedly not heroes. Trump and Clinton are friends. Everything he’s said or promised regarding them was posturing
i am speculating like everyone else, but offering a different possibility.
lets see what happens.

The Zone

Star
Epstein had just had his first round of doings in court. Considering the implications who in hell would have taken him off suicide watch that very time only for the strangest events ever to then take place with his alleged suicide?

How could anyone, anywhere justify taking a person off suicide watch that had attempted it in the first place and on the first day of exposing sick politicians? Common sense tells us if anything his suicide watch should have been increased instead of decreased.

Meanwhile, partisan madness continues on MSM as we await more distractions. I was once told when they want the impact of something lessened, make it happen on Friday so the weekend has people distracted.

One good thing here is that more people are probably waking up to how crooked things are within the USG and that there really is a deep state.

It is getting harder and harder to see the truth here from all the opinion pieces and distractions. The swing teams are pardon the pun, in full swing. All I can say is beware your intake on this one with shoddy links. Try not to make it what you want it to be and let it be what it is.

Addition - the media continues to put out more opinion pieces than facts. Focus is on the guards working overtime and why would they not have special guards in a case like this or added security considering the ramifications. The media is trying to tell people what and how to think about this and the situation is being used to go after conspiracists. That last part is a hoot considering this is the most obvious in you face power move since Kennedy was shot. The bottom line is they do not care what people think for silence is golden.

Media outlets saying suicide is common in jail, no big deal. Well, all the more reason to have had him on a mega watch. We all know that peoples families were threatened to gain access and payoffs and threats shut this down. What is not a surprise is that they arranged to get to him be he dead or not.

Last edited:

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
My tinfoil is running out faster than I can refil it. Some guys on twitter don't believe that the person on the... medical bed thing I don't know the word in english is Epstein. Some complaints about the nose and the ears being diferente. By the way, do you guys have the same superstition about august being a month of ill omens?

Chara

Rookie
Hi, I made this account because as soon as I heard this, I knew. If this was really suicide I’ll eat my cell phone. Jeffery Epstein was a bad guy- and he knew a lot about other bad guys. If he talked at the trial, he could have caused a ton of problems for the others- potentially including people all the way to the top (maybe even potentially the freaking President of the United States. Maybe even more than one).

When I was a teenager I was hospitalized because I had tried to kill myself and almost actually succeeded- if my father hadn’t gotten home from a business trip early I probably would have been dead. I was on suicide watch for a week. If the suicide watch was working the way it was supposed to, before he could even get halfway to tying a noose they would have put him in a straitjacket. But they’d taken him off suicide watch? Something fucked up is going on. I don’t know who’s behind it (I have suspicions but nothing concrete), but whatever is going on, I hope to someday figure it out.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hi, I made this account because as soon as I heard this, I knew. If this was really suicide I’ll eat my cell phone. Jeffery Epstein was a bad guy- and he knew a lot about other bad guys. If he talked at the trial, he could have caused a ton of problems for the others- potentially including people all the way to the top (maybe even potentially the freaking President of the United States. Maybe even more than one).

When I was a teenager I was hospitalized because I had tried to kill myself and almost actually succeeded- if my father hadn’t gotten home from a business trip early I probably would have been dead. I was on suicide watch for a week. If the suicide watch was working the way it was supposed to, before he could even get halfway to tying a noose they would have put him in a straitjacket. But they’d taken him off suicide watch? Something fucked up is going on. I don’t know who’s behind it (I have suspicions but nothing concrete), but whatever is going on, I hope to someday figure it out.
Great point! Hope things are better for you now btw...

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Yeah, this! But I know that your body undergoes some changes after death, and I guess you get na older look by running out adrenochrome

The Zone

Star
Strong rumors indicate that someone is in witness protection and if true it is likely Maxwell. She may fear for her life now.

Aero

Superstar
I saw the body double theory recently too.

It was interesting but I don't think it holds water for several reasons. First, obviously I'm not a forensic pathologic, but I've seen all the "Autopsy" shows on HBO. So I know enough to tell you can't compare a live picture with a corpse and talk about how different they look. Of course, they are going to look different!

The second and far more important reason is there are too many people to pay off. That's just not an efficient way to fake your own death. The goal is to disappear without having too many people asking questions. Plus I imagine one would need every penny for starting their new life.

Maybe the fake death plan was improvised at the last minute, but I doubt it.