Jeffery Epstein Commits Suicide

ohhi9876

Veteran
Yeah, this is super fishy. Federal detention facilities are as tight as they get. He was either allowed to die, or this is a hoax and he's on a jet to somewhere else.
yeah
but if he took a jet why would they have wanted all of this out there? i guess they reveal a lot to diff degrees... and it also shows they are above justice

Awoken2

Superstar
So I just read it was attorney general Barr who removed Epstein from suicide watch.. does anyone know if this is true?

https://theunitedstatesblues.com/trump-accuses-bill-clinton-of-murdering-epstein-and-all-hell-breaks-loose/
This was posted by UAC in the other Epstein thread. 28 mins in shines some light on the Barr Epstein relationship.

As conflict of interests go it's nailed on that Epstein would be exiting stage left. Now we will see all the evidence disappear quicker than the rubble of the twin towers.

The whole thing has been staged in my opinion.

justjess

Superstar
I think the only reason they went after Epstein for a second time was to link Trump to him.
Well... they don’t need any extraordinary measures to link trump to Epstein. The link is abundantly evident without trying.

Barr’s father gave Epstein his first job - for which he was entirely unqualified. That’s a bit concerning considering there had to be a reason Epstein even at that young of an age was given access/entry into the world of the elite when he wasn’t born into it and didn’t earn his way into it by normal means... he was an unqualified college drop out from a middle class family. Given a job at an elite private school for wealthy children and access to their parents despite not being an expert in the subject or even a teacher...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Well... they don’t need any extraordinary measures to link trump to Epstein. The link is abundantly evident without trying.

Barr’s father gave Epstein his first job - for which he was entirely unqualified. That’s a bit concerning considering there had to be a reason Epstein even at that young of an age was given access/entry into the world of the elite when he wasn’t born into it and didn’t earn his way into it by normal means... he was an unqualified college drop out from a middle class family. Given a job at an elite private school for wealthy children and access to their parents despite not being an expert in the subject or even a teacher...
I guess we will see how the controlled MSM drives the narrative in the coming weeks.

The Zone

Star
I just love how some are so quick to blame Trump just like the MSM. All the people implicated, the witnesses do not mention him and yet some go straight for him while completely ignoring anyone else involved. So disappointing that even people here are taking the bait without batting an eye at so many others. Carry on. I will watch and SMH at the agenda. As I said, if he is guilty then may he get his, but some just cannot for the life of them be objective and IMO it cheapens their links and offerings. Trump is a blowhard for sure, but Hillary was even more of a nightmare. In that sense, I am glad he won, but the choices, well, there have not been choices since the 60's. What a world we live in. Most can at least agree that current happenings are over the top in every way. When will we learn what the MSM wants us to think is highly unlikely to be true.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I’m not blaming trump. I didn’t even bring trump up. I replied to a comment on another issue which someone tried to deflect from by claiming it was to try to blame trump... in the same vein as yours actually. Funny that.

For what it’s worth I can find no indication that Barr took Epstein off suicide watch so I don’t know where that article got that from and if he did that would be a severe breach of protocol. Which is why I ASKED if anyone else had seen something regarding the claim.

Clinton wasn’t mentioned by those witnesses either yet that’s who your side is jumping all over and in the midst of everything the one person who truly was mentioned and has enough power is being entirely ignored - prince Andrew.

The Zone

Star
I was not talking about you. I have enjoyed the back and forths since this happened with you.

Also, fwiw, twitter removed the hashtag #ClintonBodyCount but left up #TrumpBodyCount. We are being force-fed opinions and blaming Trump is in itself a distraction from getting to the bottom of this. I fully agree that the Barr thing is interesting but nothing in comparison to Bill Clinton who has a paper trail as long as can be. But where are the links on him from some? But let's be honest, this stinks on both sides of the aisle with the deep state in play. This was well-orchestrated despite being sloppy for they made it hard for victims to be heard with legalese. I want the truth and will share some links, but I will not try and throw something against the wall and pretend said links to be the truth when we will never see this unfold. This is the greatest coverup in decades and the whole situation insults anybody with a brain.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Let's have a look at the latest betting on Epsteingate.

Eve- He ain't dead.
2/1 - Clinton Hit
4/1- Trump Hit
6/1- Royal Hit
10/1- Suicide

Who's for a flutter?

polymoog

Superstar
no one has considered the possibility that his suicide was faked and he was scuttled out by the prosecutor and moved to a safer, different location. that would put the clintons, et. al., at ease while the investigation went on.