Jeffery Epstein Commits Suicide

Wigi

Veteran
Is it a way for them to make us understand he has nothing meaningful that could hurt Trump plus he knew too much to remain alive?
Got it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think it’s too early to call - I will try to keep an open mind and see if any truth slips trough the cracks with this one.

Thunderian

Superstar
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I hope they send me a check in the mail for giving them the idea. Those powerful Russians have infiltrated everywhere. MSNBC is such a joke and they have the audacity to call it news.
They just say whatever pops into their heads.

B_JMNN

Established
Al Gore implicated

The media spin is taking this on its face while those on social media are more woke than normal and not buying the narrative. Imagine all those guilty coming together with enough money to bribe whomever to make this happen. Check the red tape and bank accounts already.
Exactly, Local people I know aren't buying it at all. Even on our local news Facebooks, the comments have people saying they're not buying it or joking with Hillary memes. That in itself makes me feel good.

One of the names mentioned was Bill Richardson, So imagine how things are going to go down here.

The Zone

Star
Here is the first pic I have seen in this link which also said he was dead hours before EMS arrived. Link This also has audio of EMS call.

Watching people spin this is interesting. Some are pointing to Bill Barr and that Trump gave him the okay to silence Epstein and it was on their watch. Meanwhile, the public is all over the place on social media mentioning the Clintons. I guess we will have a full investigation of tie ins here to comer - oh no!!!! The Q crew is getting after it with their conspiracies per twitter and the liberals are saying Trump had more ties than Clinton to Epstein despite it being obvious Bill was a master perv. Finger-pointing 101, but the MSM will take their shots at Trump big-time before this is over and likely ignore the Clintons, save Fox and some other spinners.

Amazing. Just amazing how everything happening is designed to divide us more. And this was again, so in our face and conveniently happens over the weekend to enable spin cycle Monday to distract, distract, distract. It is simple, if you are right-leaning it was the Clintons and left-leaning, it was Barr and Trump, BTW, the Royals are now being accused elsewhere. But it could have been North Korea too, LOL.
Exactly, Local people I know aren't buying it at all. Even on our local news Facebooks, the comments have people saying they're not buying it or joking with Hillary memes. That in itself makes me feel good.

One of the names mentioned was Bill Richardson, So imagine how things are going to go down here.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
it isnt troubling to you at all that epstein was given his first job by barr's father - a job for which he was entirely unqualified for at a private school with a lot of access to both teenage girls and rich powerful parents?

i mean literally every connection epstein has is deeply troubling to me. not just liberal or conservative ones - all of them. and it takes a LOT of power to get away with murder in a federal prison

The Zone

Star
I did not realize I took a stance one way or the other. I just implied what we will see from most of the MSM while they ignore the other side of possibilities. I see a grander design in all this to simply further divide and create more chaos. And that Chaos, will be used as a distraction from what really happened and who the real culprits are.

No worries, you will be able to talk about Barr all week) I do not care who is under the wheels if the real truth ever comes out which it will not. I have no allegiance to pervs no matter their political affiliation. I do think the 911 call and the pic in the link I provided was interesting tho.

Addendum - the above is not to ignore how this is a coverup everyone saw coming. It was predestined to the point of being painfully obvious. It actually makes me angry AF that they can manipulate us in that many in the world are blind as a bat to what they are fed. I am just watching this develop in real-time while watching social media wash some posts away to drive a narrative right in front of my eyes.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
did you miss the question mark? it was a question based on how barr was mentioned but it was not an assumption by any means.

hes dead. whoever could have been implicated is safe. we will never know.

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
Hanged himself with what? What was available to him? Is that so easy, to hang yourself in prison ?

The Zone

Star
Bill Clinton: 49 Monica Lewinsky: 22 Humans are creatures of habit. Bill has probably sexually abused younger women and girls all of his life. Epstein died doing what he does best...getting the Clintons off. LOL

**This was an attempt at levity and not saying for sure who is the culprit

Last edited: