Jeffery Epstein Commits Suicide

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

justjess

Superstar
so just for the sake of repitition im going to explain how prison suicide watch works

it is an empty cell. no mattress. i thought it was a bucket but its a toilet and a sink controlled by the cos on the outside. i thought it was naked but its a paper hospital gown. there is literally no way to hang yourself. there is a co stationed right outside 24/7 with checks every hour.

you can be kept in it up to 30 days. if still needed after that you are transferred to a psych hospital. if you are there for an attempted suicide u will likely be held the whole time.

The Zone

Star
So this was in your face with the PTB's saying they do not care what you think. How in the hell was there not a mega watch on him? As soon as some names dropped, someone made sure no more did. So they unsealed some documents and 24 hours later he is dead. Absolutely no surprise here. We knew this was coming but what a shame for the many victims.

Red Rose

Established
I don't believe he is dead at all, even if you go to the CNN comment section, everybody knows its a hoax. He didn't die. The elites are just protecting him.

Edit: So I've looked into it and honestly I don't think that this the case. I do believe that it was indeed an inside job

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
I think in this case, he is very dead. He knew too much but who knows for sure. Such a shame the victims will not have their day in court and that te many culprits about to be revealed are suddenly free to carry on with their sick morals. I mean, he attempted to take his life once and now he does it. There should be an investigation into why they did not supervise him properly. Or maybe he was shipped to Israel? Still, this was such a high profile case why would surveillance not be the best available. Lots of questions. People think forums like this are full of crazy folks but we all saw this coming. Every single one of us.

Here is the twitter news feed as it happens https://twitter.com/search?q=jeffrey epstein&src=typed_query&f=live Killary and Bill are trending.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I don't believe he is dead at all, even if you go to the CNN comment section, everybody knows its a hoax. He didn't die. The elites are just protecting him.
I did wonder that as well - on the one hand, might he have been smuggled away under the “illuminati protection scheme”? On the other hand, might he have been thrown under the bus by even bigger, nastier players than himself?

Red Rose

Established
I think in this case, he is very dead. He knew too much but who knows for sure. Such a shame the victims will not have their day in court and that te many culprits about to be revealed are suddenly free to carry on with their sick morals. I mean, he attempted to take his life once and now he does it. There should be an investigation into why they did not supervise him properly. Or maybe he was shipped to Israel? Still, this was such a high profile case why would surveillance not be the best available. Lots of questions. People think forums like this are full of crazy folks but we all saw this coming. Every single one of us.

Here is the twitter news feed as it happens https://twitter.com/search?q=jeffrey epstein&src=typed_query&f=live Killary and Bill are trending.
He was on suicide watch though. It makes no sense. He wouldn't be able to kill himself. I'm sick and tired of the media feeding us this crap. It's not true at all. The mainstream media thinks they can feed us this bs and we will bark like dogs and believe it.

Red Rose

Established
Yeah, this is super fishy. Federal detention facilities are as tight as they get. He was either allowed to die, or this is a hoax and he's on a jet to somewhere else.
He is probably on a jet to the Carribean, laughing it up with the Clintons.