Jeffery Epstein Commits Suicide

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I see a silver lining here. The whole story is suspicious even to a skeptic, I see lots of people opening their eyes now
I wondered that...

I think arrogant people can underestimate those who they think are lower life forms than themselves. A high handed attitude didn’t work out my well for Mary Antoinette.

The news media have to be very careful over their next move and navigate between upholding whatever official line they are required to present and opening a Pandora’s box of mistrust.

saki

Star
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/
Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself
By Brad Hamilton

August 10, 2019 | 6:17pm | Updated

Metropolitan Correction Center, Jeffrey Epstein (inset).Reuters/AP

MORE ON:
JEFFREY EPSTEIN
'Heads must roll': Outrage at how high-security jail could let Jeffrey Epstein die
Meet Jeffrey Epstein's gang of accused slave 'recruiters'
What the rich and powerful have to say about Jeffrey Epstein's death
Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer blames prosecutors, judges and press for his suicide

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

Nothing hard or made of metal.

And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not.

There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

The damage that unit can do to someone.

It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffrey, it’s like, “Holy sh-t.”

I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building.

I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent.

Some of the guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it.

If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break.

But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen.

A.J.

Star
it isnt troubling to you at all that epstein was given his first job by barr's father - a job for which he was entirely unqualified for at a private school with a lot of access to both teenage girls and rich powerful parents?

i mean literally every connection epstein has is deeply troubling to me. not just liberal or conservative ones - all of them. and it takes a LOT of power to get away with murder in a federal prison
Now you’re catching on! This goes back to jfk, even further. You get in their way and .....

polymoog

Superstar
id like 100% confirmation he is dead. in a time when hillary has at least one body double, saddam had body doubles (the one who was hung was the body double), and there are FF and hoaxes and green screened fakery passes for reality on the news, we need 100% confirmation.

the guy is/wasnt stupid-- he could have had a dead mans switch set up so that if he was suicided, all of the damning videos and photos that he had stockpiled and hidden away (supposedly) would be released to the public.

if he is alive, he will happily keep his mouth shut for having the elites slip him out of prison. if he is dead, the elites uncovered and neutralized his kill switches. all they have to do is wait 2 weeks for the news to blow over and have the public forget it.

It's definitely the strangest news story I've heard in quite a while, aside from that there have been countless suicides semi-related to his ring, all preceding his own suicide that makes it impossible for me to see it as anything but fishy.

I don't have a lot to say about the general topic but for many I think it will strength the whole Pizzagate thing for onlookers (or the general public). At the same time the obvious eyebrow-raising reports are gonna lead more people to questioning the world around them, which is a good thing.

Elsewise for me personally, I need to read more on these topics before really adding more.

saki

Star
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344837/XOXO-Hillary-Bill-scrawled-entrance-Jeffrey-Epsteins-home.html

The Clintons are all smiles in Illinois hours after suicide of former president's old pal Jeffrey Epstein and 'XOXO Hillary and Bill' is scrawled outside the p***phile's mansion after online conspiracies suggested they were involved is death
  • Bill and Hillary Clinton were spotted in Metropolis Ballroom in Illinois Saturday
  • Follows death of Bill's former friend Jeffrey Epstein who hanged himself in jail
  • Epstein killed himself in his federal jail cell in Manhattan on Saturday morning
  • After his death, 'XOXO Hillary + Bill' was written outside Epstein's townhouse
  • Message follows #ClintonBodyCount hashtag that circulated on social media
  • Conservative pundits shared the hashtag in an effort to point fingers at Hillary and Bill Clinton for Epstein's death
  • Lynne Patton, a regional administrator with the Department of Housing and Urban Development and Trump loyalist, even said Epstein was 'Hillary'd'
By MATTHEW WRIGHT and JENNY STANTON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:00 EDT, 10 August 2019 | UPDATED: 22:22 EDT, 10 August 2019

Bill and Hillary Clinton were all smiles in Illinois on Saturday, hours after the death of the former president's old friend Jeffrey Epstein and the finger-pointing by conspiracy theorists that followed.

Social media users shared images of the beaming couple - Bill in a navy suit and blue tie and his wife in a white button-up blouse and cardigan - at the Metropolis Ballroom in Arlington Heights, Illinois on Saturday afternoon.

Nathan Elleson shared a selfie of himself with the Clintons, writing: 'I always love being able to spend time and discuss things with Bill & Hillary – they’ve seen so much in their time as POTUS & SecState. Although we’ve had some major political differences throughout the years, they really are good people and they mean well.

'We had a very positive/productive talk (they seem to be on board). I’m excited for some big announcements coming in 2020. Big things.'

It comes as conspiracy theorists suggest the Clintons had some kind of involvement in Epstein's death, and one even scrawled 'XOXO Hillary + Bill' on the sidewalk outside Epstein's $77million Upper East side townhouse.

Nathan Elleson shared a selfie of himself with the Clintons, writing: 'I always love being able to spend time and discuss things with Bill & Hillary'

Another Instagram user shared this picture of himself with a smiling Bill Clinton in Arlington Heights

Bill wore a navy suit and blue tie and his wife opted for a white button-up blouse and cardigan

The FBI raided the home in July, where they allegedly uncovered a 'vast trove' of hundreds or even thousands of lewd photographs of young women or girls.

The 'XOXO', meaning 'hugs and kisses' - is a way of signing off a message so it appears as though it was written by Hillary and Bill Clinton.

The message follows the #ClintonBodyCount hashtag that circulated on social media by conspiracy theorists in an effort to point fingers at Bill and Hillary, adding to the speculation and confusion surrounding Epstein's Saturday morning death.

Lynne Patton, a regional administrator with the Department of Housing and Urban Development and Trump loyalist, even shared a clip of the DailyMail.com coverage of Epstein's death.

Photos show light blue lettering outside Epstein's $77million Upper East side townhouse, one of the largest private homes in Manhattan

The FBI raided Epstein's Manhattan townhouse in July, where they allegedly uncovered a 'vast trove' of hundreds or even thousands of lewd photographs of young women or girls

Epstein hanged himself in his federal jail cell in Manhattan in the early hours of Saturday morning. Pictured at his Manhattan home in January

She commented: 'Hillary’d!! P.S. Let me know when I’m supposed to feel badly about this.'

Michael Coudrey, one of the co-founders of the New Right US, wrote: 'BREAKING: Alleged "camera malfunction" last night at MCC where Jeffrey Epstein was locked up #EpsteinFiles.'

Coudrey was also one of the pushers of #ClintonBodyCount hashtag and suggested that the couple had a hand in also killing Seth Rich, an employee for the Democratic National Committee. Conspiracy theorists believed he leaked the DNC emails in 2016.

Many of those using the hashtag were found to be bots. Others hijacked the hashtag to share their own conspiracies, including that Attorney General Barr had something to do with Epstein's death.

Epstein hanged himself in his federal jail cell in Manhattan in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Epstein's suicide comes just two weeks after he was hospitalized following what may have been an initial attempt to take his own life.

The billionaire had been taken off suicide watch before he took his own life on Saturday morning.

Just last week, a lawyer who once represented three women during criminal proceedings against Epstein cast doubt on reports of a suicide attempt.

The attorney, Spencer Kuvin, claimed that the billionaire may have been targeted by influential people outside prison who were scared of being exposed as part of his circle.

'If he goes on trial, everyone he's been in contact with will ultimately be fair game,' Kuvin told The Sun.

'There's no doubt in my mind that no jail will protect you when there's powerful people that want to reach you - wherever you are.'

An inside source reportedly told The Daily Beast on Saturday that wealthy Epstein had been extorted by other inmates inside his high-security prison.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Stephania

Star
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344837/XOXO-Hillary-Bill-scrawled-entrance-Jeffrey-Epsteins-home.html

The Clintons are all smiles in Illinois hours after suicide of former president's old pal Jeffrey Epstein and 'XOXO Hillary and Bill' is scrawled outside the p***phile's mansion after online conspiracies suggested they were involved is death
  • Bill and Hillary Clinton were spotted in Metropolis Ballroom in Illinois Saturday
  • Follows death of Bill's former friend Jeffrey Epstein who hanged himself in jail
  • Epstein killed himself in his federal jail cell in Manhattan on Saturday morning
  • After his death, 'XOXO Hillary + Bill' was written outside Epstein's townhouse
  • Message follows #ClintonBodyCount hashtag that circulated on social media
  • Conservative pundits shared the hashtag in an effort to point fingers at Hillary and Bill Clinton for Epstein's death
  • Lynne Patton, a regional administrator with the Department of Housing and Urban Development and Trump loyalist, even said Epstein was 'Hillary'd'
By MATTHEW WRIGHT and JENNY STANTON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:00 EDT, 10 August 2019 | UPDATED: 22:22 EDT, 10 August 2019

Bill and Hillary Clinton were all smiles in Illinois on Saturday, hours after the death of the former president's old friend Jeffrey Epstein and the finger-pointing by conspiracy theorists that followed.

Social media users shared images of the beaming couple - Bill in a navy suit and blue tie and his wife in a white button-up blouse and cardigan - at the Metropolis Ballroom in Arlington Heights, Illinois on Saturday afternoon.

Nathan Elleson shared a selfie of himself with the Clintons, writing: 'I always love being able to spend time and discuss things with Bill & Hillary – they’ve seen so much in their time as POTUS & SecState. Although we’ve had some major political differences throughout the years, they really are good people and they mean well.

'We had a very positive/productive talk (they seem to be on board). I’m excited for some big announcements coming in 2020. Big things.'

It comes as conspiracy theorists suggest the Clintons had some kind of involvement in Epstein's death, and one even scrawled 'XOXO Hillary + Bill' on the sidewalk outside Epstein's $77million Upper East side townhouse.

Nathan Elleson shared a selfie of himself with the Clintons, writing: 'I always love being able to spend time and discuss things with Bill & Hillary'

Another Instagram user shared this picture of himself with a smiling Bill Clinton in Arlington Heights

Bill wore a navy suit and blue tie and his wife opted for a white button-up blouse and cardigan

The FBI raided the home in July, where they allegedly uncovered a 'vast trove' of hundreds or even thousands of lewd photographs of young women or girls.

The 'XOXO', meaning 'hugs and kisses' - is a way of signing off a message so it appears as though it was written by Hillary and Bill Clinton.

The message follows the #ClintonBodyCount hashtag that circulated on social media by conspiracy theorists in an effort to point fingers at Bill and Hillary, adding to the speculation and confusion surrounding Epstein's Saturday morning death.

Lynne Patton, a regional administrator with the Department of Housing and Urban Development and Trump loyalist, even shared a clip of the DailyMail.com coverage of Epstein's death.

Photos show light blue lettering outside Epstein's $77million Upper East side townhouse, one of the largest private homes in Manhattan

The FBI raided Epstein's Manhattan townhouse in July, where they allegedly uncovered a 'vast trove' of hundreds or even thousands of lewd photographs of young women or girls

Epstein hanged himself in his federal jail cell in Manhattan in the early hours of Saturday morning. Pictured at his Manhattan home in January

She commented: 'Hillary’d!! P.S. Let me know when I’m supposed to feel badly about this.'

Michael Coudrey, one of the co-founders of the New Right US, wrote: 'BREAKING: Alleged "camera malfunction" last night at MCC where Jeffrey Epstein was locked up #EpsteinFiles.'

Coudrey was also one of the pushers of #ClintonBodyCount hashtag and suggested that the couple had a hand in also killing Seth Rich, an employee for the Democratic National Committee. Conspiracy theorists believed he leaked the DNC emails in 2016.

Many of those using the hashtag were found to be bots. Others hijacked the hashtag to share their own conspiracies, including that Attorney General Barr had something to do with Epstein's death.

Epstein hanged himself in his federal jail cell in Manhattan in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Epstein's suicide comes just two weeks after he was hospitalized following what may have been an initial attempt to take his own life.

The billionaire had been taken off suicide watch before he took his own life on Saturday morning.

Just last week, a lawyer who once represented three women during criminal proceedings against Epstein cast doubt on reports of a suicide attempt.

The attorney, Spencer Kuvin, claimed that the billionaire may have been targeted by influential people outside prison who were scared of being exposed as part of his circle.

'If he goes on trial, everyone he's been in contact with will ultimately be fair game,' Kuvin told The Sun.

'There's no doubt in my mind that no jail will protect you when there's powerful people that want to reach you - wherever you are.'

An inside source reportedly told The Daily Beast on Saturday that wealthy Epstein had been extorted by other inmates inside his high-security prison.
Well, that's obtuse and bizarre behavior of the Clinton's... But isn't the daily mail owned by Trump and the Queen's pals Rupert Murdoch? You know.. I don't trust either side at this point.