Jeffery Epstein Commits Suicide

Lisa

Superstar
Except that the article you posted wasn't even a US media source lol This story has disappeared from the American MSM and the last anyone heard was the MSM pushing the suicide theory so there you go Lisa....... it doesn't seem like you know much about that which continuously post on.
It is in a media source that many people, like me, read from other countries...many of the commenters are Americans and the mail knows it...

Lisa

Superstar
Lol! You don’t think the daily mail knows it has a US following? They asked me long ago if I wanted the US news or the UK news...they cater to Americans by having US news on their site..so I think its silly for you to talk about a möbius strip when that’s what they do just to avoid having to agree with me. :)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lol! You don’t think the daily mail knows it has a US following? They asked me long ago if I wanted the US news or the UK news...they cater to Americans by having US news on their site..so I think its silly for you to talk about a möbius strip when that’s what they do just to avoid having to agree with me. :)
1572458723415.png

Lisa

Superstar
Fox News has the story now...

The body of disgraced money man and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his Manhattan federal prison cell in August, bore telltale signs of homicide despite an official ruling that he killed himself, a pioneering forensic pathologist revealed to “Fox & Friends” in an exclusive interview Wednesday.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/forensic-pathologist-jeffrey-epstein-homicide-suicide

Johnny5

Veteran
I saw the article about the pathologist in the Miami Herald today. Last time I checked Miami was still in America. Zerohedge also has an article about it too.

Spades

Established
Epstein was probably suicided. My question is... why did they just now bring it back up? Since the story broke, I've been researching elite pedo rings that exist globally. I couldn't find any articles or updates on the pedo ring after August. Now all of a sudden, it's back... complete with a large barrage of "Epstein didn't kill himself" memes, which is interesting to me. I've noticed that when someone wants a narrative to flood the internet, memes are ready and put out en masse. It's good that people are seeing that there are huge issues with this, but I'm failing to find the public outcry about the other pedo perps not being indicted and the investigation not being reported on. Now it's a "conspiracy theory" (of something they will never prove) instead of an actual investigation of a huge pedo ring. I think that's the true aim here. Distraction from the real issue. It's disgusting.

DavidSon

Star
Epstein was probably suicided. My question is... why did they just now bring it back up? Since the story broke, I've been researching elite pedo rings that exist globally. I couldn't find any articles or updates on the pedo ring after August. Now all of a sudden, it's back... complete with a large barrage of "Epstein didn't kill himself" memes, which is interesting to me. I've noticed that when someone wants a narrative to flood the internet, memes are ready and put out en masse. It's good that people are seeing that there are huge issues with this, but I'm failing to find the public outcry about the other pedo perps not being indicted and the investigation not being reported on. Now it's a "conspiracy theory" (of something they will never prove) instead of an actual investigation of a huge pedo ring. I think that's the true aim here. Distraction from the real issue. It's disgusting.
I agree with your sentiment. One thing to remember is that there have been suicided memes since day 1. The "they" bringing the idea back into the public is Michael Bagden on FOX, and this was yesterday. I don't know how big of a deal that is. The coroner has already restated his opinion that it was suicide. I agree it's disgusting there isn't a louder outcry for the female victims, but there is a continuing federal investigation:

Investigations into Epstein's co-conspirators still active

Spades

Established
I agree with your sentiment. One thing to remember is that there have been suicided memes since day 1. The "they" bringing the idea back into the public is Michael Bagden on FOX, and this was yesterday. I don't know how big of a deal that is. The coroner has already restated his opinion that it was suicide. I agree it's disgusting there isn't a louder outcry for the female victims, but there is a continuing federal investigation:

Investigations into Epstein's co-conspirators still active
I know the memes came out then, too. But today there was such a huge outpouring of them that I took note. I'll check out Michael Bagden. I think it was the Daily Mail that put out an article, too, in which they said Epstein's brother hired the former medical examiner who has also worked on suspect cases such as JFK and the OJ trial. Odd choice, I thought. Neither here nor there, atm. I appreciate the link to the article on the investigation (though it didn't say much). I've wanted to hear news about what was found on the Island, but I wasn't able to find anything much after the FBI raid. Since he's a goner, they should be able to report that sort of thing with more transparency, even if it took them so long to raid the Island in the first place. Easy enough to mishandle a case to the point of covering most of it up, which is what I'm guessing is going to happen.

tigerus

Rookie
I saw an interesting idea where it's speculated that this is coming back up because of the civil suits for his estate. Because he made his will out 2 days before the suicide, victims could claim he was not of sound mind and therefore get a claim to the half a billion dollars he had in his charity trust. If he was murdered, then they cannot claim it.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I saw an interesting idea where it's speculated that this is coming back up because of the civil suits for his estate. Because he made his will out 2 days before the suicide, victims could claim he was not of sound mind and therefore get a claim to the half a billion dollars he had in his charity trust. If he was murdered, then they cannot claim it.
You are onto something here!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Distraction is likely playing its role, I agree.... however there are many more people against this agenda than for it, and the MSM, especially its news machine, can be an unwieldy beast internally so I would imagine that there are legit news people still pushing this story when and where they can.

Spades

Established
Distraction is likely playing its role, I agree.... however there are many more people against this agenda than for it, and the MSM, especially its news machine, can be an unwieldy beast internally so I would imagine that there are legit news people still pushing this story when and where they can.
I certainly hope so! There are people with integrity, especially those who are independent media. Just recently I came across a clip on CBS, wherein this man (who did short segments on conspiracy type issues) actually did a pizzagate segment. It gave me a little bit of hope. But then I dug a little deeper and it showed that soon after it aired, he was forced to shut down his social media accounts and ultimately fired. That bummed me out. I'm new to this forum, please excuse if it takes me a minute to figure out how to properly link a video.

Last edited:

Spades

Established
This makes so much more sense! I'll have to look into it, thank you for sharing it.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/epstein-made-things-harder-for-his-alleged-victims-to-obtain-his-assetshttps://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/epstein-made-things-harder-for-his-alleged-victims-to-obtain-his-assets

Last edited: