Jeffery Epstein Commits Suicide

DavidSon

Star

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Lisa

Superstar
So what is your theory regarding the Epstein situation Lisa?
Don’t you think it’s weird that the press would keep it going after it was thought to have been a suicide? I think like everyone does on the situation :)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Keep what going?
Everyone doesn't think alike regarding the situation Lisa, so I have no clue as to what your actual opinions on the topic are.
Are you capable of sharing some info/insights on how you arrived at your conclusions? Do you even have any conclusions to offer?

Lisa

Superstar
Keep what going?
Everyone doesn't think alike regarding the situation Lisa, so I have no clue as to what your actual opinions on the topic are.
Are you capable of sharing some info/insights on how you arrived at your conclusions? Do you even have any conclusions to offer?
I thought his official cause of death was suicide..why would the press continue the conspiracy theory that he was murdered...is why I posted the link...I thought it was interesting. Why not let the story die since they were keen to make it seem like a suicide? I think its a valid comment on a conspiracy website don’t you?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I thought his official cause of death was suicide..why would the press continue the conspiracy theory that he was murdered...is why I posted the link...I thought it was interesting. Why not let the story die since they were keen to make it seem like a suicide? I think its a valid comment on a conspiracy website don’t you?
Except that the article you posted wasn't even a US media source lol This story has disappeared from the American MSM and the last anyone heard was the MSM pushing the suicide theory so there you go Lisa....... it doesn't seem like you know much about that which continuously post on.