Jay Z New Album 4:44

TeeAy

Just read an article that Jay Z will be releasing an album in a few days titled 4:44. The "trailer" ad for the album has NOTHING to do with music & at the end it says the album is rated NC-17. Weird. Any insight? Thoughts? Opinions?

Aero

Superstar
Well the number 4 doesn't have a lot of significance. But together the numbers equal 12. So it could be some mason numerology going on. Also I heard the album is being released exclusively on streaming platforms. Which is I think is lame for someone like Jay Z to be a part of.

If you got the money. Why not release a free album? Just saying. It's been done

williejonesjr

Veteran
Well the number 4 doesn't have a lot of significance. But together the numbers equal 12. So it could be some mason numerology going on. Also I heard the album is being released exclusively on streaming platforms. Which is I think is lame for someone like Jay Z to be a part of.

If you got the money. Why not release a free album? Just saying. It's been done
No, he runs that stupid "Tidal" failure of a streaming service.
Idt anyone even wants to hear his drivel for free.

I was a fan since Sept 1996. Reasonable Doubt. His last one, for me, was American Gangster. Now he can drift into obscurity w his surrogated family for all I care

TeeAy

Yeah no one wants to hear "gangster" rap music from a "rich" man in his 50's.

The 4's do have some symbolic meaning. He & that "wife" of his are always talking about the number 4.
Yeah no one wants to hear "gangster" rap music from a "rich" man in his 50's.

The 4's do have some symbolic meaning. He & that "wife" of his are always talking about the number 4.
Youre absolutely right!!! I totally forgot about that! She had an album titled "4" & has IV tattoed on her ring finger. I believe they got married on 4/4 too

SunnyK

Rookie
^^ they both are born on the fourth and their daughters middle name is Ivy as in IV to represent the fourth. They both have 4 tattooed on their ring fingers. It's easy to say it's because of their birthday but I always thought there was more to it with how often it's displayed by those two. Where is FourtyFour when I need him?

Aero

Superstar
I still think it has to do with some kind of occult numerology. Like I said though the traditional mason magic square is a 3 x 3 picture. Like this.

The most important numbers are 3, 5, and 7. But apparently there is a 4 x 4 magic square. And actually there are like infinite amounts of magic squares that can contain hidden messages.