Jared Kushner- The Antichrist?

Vixy

Star
I have read about Jared Kushner and how he owns the building 666 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, New York. He payed an overprice on it aswell making it the most expensive building in the history of New York.

He also owns a tech company that creates chips like in the mark of the beast. I cannot find anything on this online, however, maybe someone could help?

Here are some more info on the Kushners companies: https://therealdeal.com/new-research/topics/company/kushner-companies/
https://therealdeal.com/new-research/topics/company/kushner-companies/
Now, to the core: Kushner is an orthodox jew, which the A.C. is supposed to be and Trump has put him in charge of the peace treaty with the middle east to sign. Trump has said that "If anyone can make peace happen over there, it's him."

Some articles on it: http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Trump-to-son-in-law-Kushner-If-you-cant-produce-peace-nobody-can-479076
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Trump-to-son-in-law-Kushner-If-you-cant-produce-peace-nobody-can-479076
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/18/opinions/could-jared-kushner-resolve-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict-miller/

Things are adding up here. Born of a billionaire father, buying the 666 building, creating marks of the beast (?), being an orthodox jew and signing the peace treaty. Too many signs makes the warning flags rise.

(A spooky part is that he actually looks like Damien from the Omen movies aswell.)

What do you think about this?

Lisa

Superstar
That's an interesting theory-why do you think the antichrist is Jewish?

I don't believe the Bible says that the antichrist makes the treaty he just backs it up for a time and then breaks it.

Thunderian

Superstar
The False Prophet will be Jewish, but not the antichrist.

Daniel 9:27 says the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The people who destroyed the city and the sanctuary are the Romans.

Revelation 13 says he will come out of the sea. The sea is always symbolic of gentile nations, so that's another argument against him being Jewish.

Lisa

Superstar

Daniel 9:27 says the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The people who destroyed the city and the sanctuary are the Romans.

Revelation 13 says he will come out of the sea. The sea is always symbolic of gentile nations, so that's another argument against him being Jewish.
Why do you think the false prophet will be Jewish?

Didn't the arabs help the Romans destroy them?

For myself I think the 1st beast is the government and the 2nd one the antichrist. It's kind of a recent theory though so I'm not counting all my chickens yet, lol!

King David

Established
Shalom :)

You are chasing another phantom I'm afraid...

The infamous "Antichrist" is Michael the Arc Angel. He is not evil, but good. He is righteous and follows the Law of Elohim that all Christians have been taught to abandon. He knows the Father's name and will be exalted soon (Psalm 91:14).

When Michael stand's up (Daniel 12:1), He will take the world by storm. He is the rider on the white horse that all have been taught to fear and dread by the Catholic written doctrine called the New Testament.

Most of the Christians will reject Michael, because they will never understand the "Old Testament" prophets nor desire to follow the Father's Law. Therefore they will reject Him and they will be swallowed up by the Catholic Church who wait for the "Lamb of God" (Never once mentioned in the Old Testament).

Most Christians who think they know the Father because they know "Jesus" will shun Michael (also called David (Ezekiel 34-37, Zerubabbel (Zech 3-4, Elijah (Mal 4), Joshua (Zech 3), and the Branch). They will also continue to shun the Father's Law that Jesus and Saul taught in the New Testament, purposefully never written in Hebrew -- the Father's Holy language.

Michael is the TRUE MESSIAH and SON of GOD (ELOHIM) and will be revealed as the Father in Zion while those who are left in barren lands across the flat earth welcome LAM of Godre'el (the fierce looking BEAST from Daniel 8:23) who will be received as an Alien savior from Mars many years from now.

LAM is the alien being that Alister Crowley said he communicated with and Godre'el is Satan's real name according to the Book of Enoch Chp 69:6. Understand? 69:6...?

Before all of this, Michael will rescue 10,000 or so from the four corners of the earth (Deuteronomy 33:2) and lead them to Israel, where water will break forth in the desert at the top of the mountains (Isaiah 35, Jeremiah 30-33, Ezekiel 34-37). Then He will rebuild the Temple and resume the sacrifices (Daniel 9:24-27, Ezekiel 40-48). Then the Beast (the Alien who controls many cyborgs/transhumans mentioned in Daniel 2:43) will come and set up the abomination of desolation.

Then will be the Great and Terrible day of Yahuwah (Michael). (Joel 2).

"Who will believe Our report? To whom has the arm of Yahuwah been revealed?" Isaiah 53:1
Shalom :)

Vixy

Star

The sea stands for politics though.

colson

Rookie
I have read about Jared Kushner and how he owns the building 666 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, New York. He payed an overprice on it aswell making it the most expensive building in the history of New York.

He also owns a tech company that creates chips like in the mark of the beast. I cannot find anything on this online, however, maybe someone could help?

Here are some more info on the Kushners companies: https://therealdeal.com/new-research/topics/company/kushner-companies/
Now, to the core: Kushner is an orthodox jew, which the A.C. is supposed to be and Trump has put him in charge of the peace treaty with the middle east to sign. Trump has said that "If anyone can make peace happen over there, it's him."

Some articles on it: http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Trump-to-son-in-law-Kushner-If-you-cant-produce-peace-nobody-can-479076
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/18/opinions/could-jared-kushner-resolve-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict-miller/

Things are adding up here. Born of a billionaire father, buying the 666 building, creating marks of the beast (?), being an orthodox jew and signing the peace treaty. Too many signs makes the warning flags rise.

(A spooky part is that he actually looks like Damien from the Omen movies aswell.)

What do you think about this?
Yes, but there will be many 'antichrists'. Kushner would fulfill the " 'son' of perdition"/ hell. (Israel makes the covenant with Death & Hades - presumably Death or Hades is Trump, then we would get the 'son of perdition').

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
Just like most celebrities - He is good looking, and has a lot of influence and therefore used as vessel to push an agenda. It's those who we do not see that I would be concerned about. The devil doesn't reveal himself, he has pawns, minions to do his dirty work.

Thunderian

Superstar
Why do you think the false prophet will be Jewish?
Revelation 13:11 says:

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Just like the sea represents the gentiles (Daniel 7:3; Luke 21:25; and Revelation 17:1), the land or earth represents Israel. So if the second beast, the false prophet, comes out of the land, that means he comes out of Israel.

Didn't the arabs help the Romans destroy them?
I had not heard that. As far as I know, they weren't on the scene in Palestine for at least a few hundred more years. I could be completely wrong on this. Are you saying that the antichrist might be an Arab?

For myself I think the 1st beast is the government and the 2nd one the antichrist. It's kind of a recent theory though so I'm not counting all my chickens yet, lol!
You don't need to count any chickens, because either way, we will be in Heaven. ;)

Lisa

Superstar
Revelation 13:11 says:

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Just like the sea represents the gentiles (Daniel 7:3; Luke 21:25; and Revelation 17:1), the land or earth represents Israel. So if the second beast, the false prophet, comes out of the land, that means he comes out of Israel.

I don't see that at all...but are ya talking about the not real Jews now ;) lol!

I had not heard that. As far as I know, they weren't on the scene in Palestine for at least a few hundred more years. I could be completely wrong on this. Are you saying that the antichrist might be an Arab?

No, I don't think the antichrist will be arab. I do however think they are the iron in the ties that don't mix with the clay. I had read something someone wrote, I can't remember who, but that was something they talked about...I thought it was interesting and have remembered it.

You don't need to count any chickens, because either way, we will be in Heaven. ;)

I believe we will be here to know the identity of the antichrist-I'm pre wrath not pre trib.

Lisa

Superstar
I was thinking yesterday that this whole treaty deal may very well go down soon. I keep tabs on the Temple Institute page and they are so excited because apparently they are awaiting the birth of some red heifers and if they get an unblemished one they I think they will definitely push for the rebuilding of the temple! And they are so ready to start those sacrifices, i think they have everything but the perfect heifer. This to me is so incredible! That may become an explosive issue and lead to negotiating a treaty....and who better than the man who wrote a book called the art of the deal? But, haha, like all things we will just have to wait and see.

Thunderian

Superstar
Everybody I've talked to and from all I've read the sea stands for politics.
I hope I don't sound rude, but do you listen to the Bible, or to whatever everybody else says?

When the sea is mentioned in scripture, it is almost always literal, but when it's tied to something symbolically, it's always the nations of the earth other than Israel.

Psalms 68:22 - The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea:

Isaiah 11:11 - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Isaiah 60:5 - Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

Ezekiel 26:3 - Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Tyrus, and will cause many nations to come up against thee, as the sea causeth his waves to come up.

Ezekiel 26:16 - Then all the princes of the sea shall come down from their thrones, and lay away their robes, and put off their broidered garments: they shall clothe themselves with trembling; they shall sit upon the ground, and shall tremble at every moment, and be astonished at thee.

If the sea represents politics, there must be some scripture to support this view. Otherwise, it's just guessing, isn't it?

Vixy

Star
Well, there you go: princes of the seas shall come down from their thrones.

Hm though, I really wanted to see if anyone else thought it was kushner and not get stuck on this. :/

Thunderian

Superstar
Well, there you go: princes of the seas shall come down from their thrones.

Hm though, I really wanted to see if anyone else thought it was kushner and not get stuck on this. :/
Isn't this all part of determining if he could the antichrist?