Janelle Monae - Dirty Computer (short movie)

The Zone

Star
She has a very popular video with Grimes who of course is with Elon Musk in an odd couple match up. But she is openly bisexual and admittedly different so the video does not surprise me. She is also a good actress who stared in Hidden Figures about African American women's contribution to NASA. So, yeah, I'd say she is modern progressive and likely has some interesting beliefs. In more gossip, Grimes is feuding with Poppy as well, but we'll save that for another thread.
In this link she is getting her duality on at the 2018 Met Gala. CLICK HERE
For some analysis on symbols in the video you mentioned - LINK IS HERE

She has a very popular video with Grimes who of course is with Elon Musk in an odd couple match up. But she is openly bisexual and admittedly different so the video does not surprise me. She is also a good actress who stared in Hidden Figures about African American women's contribution to NASA. So, yeah, I'd say she is modern progressive and likely has some interesting beliefs. In more gossip, Grimes is feuding with Poppy as well, but we'll save that for another thread.
In this link she is getting her duality on at the 2018 Met Gala. CLICK HERE
For some analysis on symbols in the video you mentioned - LINK IS HERE
She might be different, and a good actress, but definitely also selling the agenda of those in power. I think Vigilant covered her Archandroid album cover, or something at one point. Electric Lady single? If anyone is pushing the transhumanism agenda hard, it's Janae Monae.