JAHtruth's Christmas teachings

Cult style quoting. You know that Old Testament commandment refers to human parents.

Surrounding verses:
Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
Each one of these three verses is a statement and a command.

Do not be called Rabbi (or Priest, etc.)... is a command.
Call no man your father upon the earth... is a command. (but dad is okay and so is mum)
Do not be called masters... is a command.

These are New Covenant commands and they therefore need to be applied to the reading of the Old Covenant in order to arrive at the "New Song" mentioned in Revelation.

It turns out to be quite straightforward, even though it may not appear to be at first, unless you need to change the meaning (like the christian churches have to do) in order make it seem like Jesus did not really mean what He was saying (about not being called those things) and that instead of them being New Covenant Commands, Jesus was actually just making some casual conversational remarks not to be taken too seriously.

The christian church was called the ultimate cult (by Mr. Normal) and for good reason! See below:

--------------------------------------

SANTA SATAN
by Mr. Normal
(Xmas Eve, 2000)

Is it plausible that Santa is really Satan?"

Think about it, folks! It's not just that "Santa" is an obvious anagram of Satan; that Santa wears a demonic red suit symbolic of the fires of Hell; and that his huge hat must conceal horns. The clincher is that Santa represents xmas, that time of year when christian greed and phony sincerity reach their unctuous peak. It's the season when braindead followers of THE ULTIMATE CULT are whipped into frenzies that leave them figuratively drained -- broke and exhausted.

Understandably, it's also the time of the year when depression and suicides max out as the futility of achieving happiness sinks in at least subliminally. A December, 2000 Gallup poll shows that 85% of us think that xmas is too commercial, but Santa/Satan wouldn't have it any other way! Our most respected institutions are in on the plot too. Even the law of the land (U.S.A.) forbids a baby Jesus in the town square, but who's there instead? You
guessed it! Santa! - Satan.

Lucifer/Satan once was one of God's angels. Satan's attempted heavenly coup failed (Isa. 14:12-15), but he was given his very own place to rule and called it Hell/Earth (Rev. 12:9) Satan also got free reign to tempt as many people as he wanted (even Christ himself!) and lots of fabulous stuff to tempt them with (like eternal youth and Mercedes Benzes). However, Satan still was not satisfied. He worked hard to make xmas the most important retail event of the year. A recent survey showed that 60% of holiday spending occurs at xmas, and another 20% at Satan's recognized holiday of Halloween. Think about it, folks! Satan has locked up 80% of our holiday dollars! Who else could be the "red dragon" of Revelation 12:3, ?. More important is that asking Santa for something really is an unwitting pact with the Devil, and parents are dooming their children's souls to Hell-Fire! (Coming to your neighbourhood; soon - JAH.)

"Santa Satan's" devilish temptations have achieved what John Lennon could only try to claim for the Beatles -- greater popularity than Jesus! Indeed, "Santa Satan" truly is the reason for the season!

--------------------------------------
http://jahtruth.net/xmas.htm

Jesus is referring to giving other men excess honour. https://www.gotquestions.org/father-Matthew-23-9.html
Jesus is commanding people, not to not be called Rabbi (or Priest, etc.), to call no man your father upon the earth, and to not be called masters. For one is your Master, even Christ. These are New Covenant Commands that are being given by Jesus.

It is so sad that you have misquoted so badly here just like the Muslims here.
Now you are just being a flat out liar, and are falsely accusing me, of doing what it is that you are in fact doing (unless you have mistakenly done this, through an obvious error and due to being duped by false "christian" teaching - 1 Timothy 2:14). Please stop this, JoChris.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
Jesus did not use the word "excess" in those statements, as you have now attempted to assert - a faulty notion christians have tried to invent themselves (? - themselves? or were they listening to Santa, Satan).
No. He (Jesus) just said don't. - Do not, Call not, Do not.
Why are so many "christians", liars? (see above - Santa - SATAN)
I have come to expect the lowest of low standards from them, but if you truly have a Masters degree you should be ashamed of yourself.
Thank you. Me too. I now consider it a great shame, indeed and have confessed and since repented of my sins, of having wasted much valuable time and resources, in The Sight of The Lord, in having previously obtained completely useless worldly degrees, that are wastes of pieces of paper (useless), from NWO controlled worldly institutions (Universities etc.) in the past, that are odious because they are in truth mostly just brainwashing and indoctrination centers used by the "elite" for conditioning people into becoming useful (to THEM), immoral, downtrodden and obedient cogs (slaves - to THEM) to work in and for their worthless, evil, Satanically inspired, Babylonian beast 666 (barcode) market beast-system ("The Beast" - system) that is destroying nature and all life on the earth, including humanity itself, and hurting the animals and plants, by turning it into a wasteful throw-away society, that is perpetually at war, for the purpose of their (the so-called "elites") personal gain and enrichment at the expense of everyone else. Contrary to what it says the situation should be, in Scripture.
http://jahtruth.net/syst

The only upside, that I can see now, is that it was God's Grace, in allowing this because although much of it was wasted effort, I feel that the overall experience did teach me much, including many useful things and lessons about learning to think independently from the "system" and turn to trusting in The Lord instead, because of seeing the futility of putting any hope in the insane, "elite" controlled man-made institutions of so-called "higher learning" to succeed, that all teach Satan's evil ways and the worshiping of mammon, and no longer to hope in them to be of any real help towards solving the woes now facing mankind. But God is Merciful, and He is Kind, and He is Patient, and is fully able to turn even the worst situations into the most useful of lessons. I now see that what it taught me most, is about becoming acutely aware of the truth, and recognising the deep need of the soul (the Being) to trust in God and His Wisdom and Guidance, and not in the ways (and so called knowledge) of worldy-wise, deceitful, satanicaly "educated" men.

Silly pieces of paper, that really amount to nothing more, than just turning people into "qualified" slaves to the system, while at the same time, inflating and boosting their already HUGE egos (even further) and thereby conning them (Satan is the biggest con artist. Invented it. John 8:44) into telling themselves at night, after work (their slave job - see Job) that this utter travesty (of their life-long slavery) is somehow, something to actually rejoice over and be proud of.

When it really is not that, but something to rather lament, weep and cry about, as most people secretly feel that they want to do, anyway.

Have you?
Please:
1. have some self-respect and prove you are able to use the bible properly.
Please read what you just wrote. You need to apply this to yourself.
2. Remember you will have to face God on Judgement Day and account for what you are doing
Of course. As we all will. My objective, is the Truth.
through the abuse of God's Word.
Please see my statement to you, above the one that is above this one.

Proverbs 27:5 Open rebuke is better than secret love.
6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
Agreed. A friend is what I've been striving to be to you, too.

Please, also see post #117
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/jahtruths-christmas-teachings.5251/post-189348

A question I have, is why do you keep trying to defend the indefensible? Christmas. Why? What's so great about it, anyways. I can tell you that my life has been way better without it. It's nice to just watch and see how the world carries on with the nonsense, and not having to be a part of it, because of now knowing something better.

This has been a very a lengthy and elaborate reply, and I'm willing to keep having this discussion with you, if you would like to continue having it. Unless you would prefer we take some respite from it, perhaps to allow time to look into and think on the topic for a while?
My goal is simply to side with the truth. Even if it just helps to get a few others to thinking on some of these issues, that would already be making it worthwhile. And I know, from personal experience, as we all do, that the truth is not always easy to hear and usually, it hurts. The truth hurts.. but only at first!
Hope you have good day.
God Bless, bible student.

Last edited:
The same can be said about Jehovah's Witnesses deliberate PERversion of the bible.

Relatively accurate UNTIL it contradicts JW core doctrines, then usual rules do not apply. Watchtower doctrine then outranks the truth.
https://carm.org/bad-translations-jehovahs-witness-bible-new-world-translation

On real bible translation websites they are happy to disclose the names and actual qualifications of their translators.
Even the 1611 translators' records, qualifications and personal details were recorded, which is pretty impressive for that time period really. http://kingjamesbibletranslators.org/bios/

Where is that information on Jahtruth's website?
http://jahtruth.net/kofkad.htm

If you don't want to read the King of kings's Bible, and prefer to miss out, then the next best one to stick with is the king James Version.
The two Bibles are in perfect harmony with one another.

Last edited:
Satan is far superior to you, me and anyone else in intelligence levels.
You are correct @JoChris , in having stated that we should never underestimate Satan. Fortunately for us, God is infinitely more powerful than Satan is:

3:71 God talks to the soul, and tells it how to be good. Satan talks to the human-animal-body, that
you are using, and tries to get it, to make you do what is wrong for your soul (real you). Your soul
(you) could easily control the body you are using, if it were not for Satan. However, because Satan is
more powerful than you are, you alone can never beat him. That is why you need God’s help, 24
hours a day, and direct-contact, in order to get it, so that you can do His Will.

Earlier in the same chapter:

3:13 Whenever you let Satan deceive you, into thinking that you can not win against injustice, just
because you are vastly outnumbered, and completely surrounded (e.g. “fighting City Hall” -
Ephesians 6:12); when, if only you didn’t LET Satan deceive you, you could win, by trusting in God
and by wearing His armour; you are telling God that you think Satan is more powerful than He is.
That is ridiculous, because God sent Satan here and keeps him here, against his will, which is why,
over thousands of years, Satan has become more and more bitter and twisted. He is now so sick, and
depraved, that I feel sorry for him.
3:14 You can ALWAYS win against injustice, with enough faith, as long as you talk to God, follow
His orders and have 100% faith, because He will be with you, every step of the way. That does NOT
mean that it will be easy, but then no-one said that life in prison would be easy. You will have to
fight, every step of the way, but, with 100% faith, you can use “The Force”, to overcome ALL
obstacles. When you are doing God’s Will for you, the ENTIRE world can not stop you from
winning.

You have very low standards where it comes to [allegedly] factual information then.
Jahtruth would never passed a subject with what is presented on his website..... unless it was an assessment asking a student to present satire like https://www.theonion.com/
It's your opinion, but you don't actually know this to be true.

Welcome to a Unique Sociological Event
(JAH's Sociology Lecture given at Maynooth University in Ireland.)

http://jahtruth.net/socio.htm

Last edited:
Cult style quoting. You know that Old Testament commandment refers to human parents.

Surrounding verses:
Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

Jesus is referring to giving other men excess honour. https://www.gotquestions.org/father-Matthew-23-9.html

It is so sad that you have misquoted so badly here just like the Muslims here.
I have come to expect the lowest of low standards from them, but if you truly have a Masters degree you should be ashamed of yourself.

Please:
1. have some self-respect and prove you are able to use the bible properly.
2. Remember you will have to face God on Judgement Day and account for what you are doing through the abuse of God's Word.

Proverbs 27:5 Open rebuke is better than secret love.
6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
How it has been shown to you, is how it should now be read, because that is combining Christ's Teaching of the New Covenant with The Old Covenant, as Christ mentioned in the Revelation:

14:12 Here is the patience of the holy ones: here [are] they that KEEP the Commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

15:3 And they sing the "Song of Moses" (Old Covenant - Deut. 31) the servant of God, AND the "Song of the Lamb" (New Covenant), saying, Great and marvellous [are] Thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true [are] Thy Ways, Thou King of the holy people.

Last edited:
@JoChris What is your position on the custom of the decking of fir trees, with silver and placing presents (offerings) under them, please? I'm of course, here, referring to the reference we are given in Jeremiah 10:2-4. You mentioned early on about having a bare bones approach to the celebration and this got me curious, as nothing was mentioned about the whole tree aspect so common of the celebration. I would be interested to hear what your point of view on this might be.

JoChris

Superstar
It's all from the same book -

1:1 The Revelation of Christ Jesus, which God gave unto him, to show unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He sent and signified [it] by His angel unto His servant John:
1:2 Who bare record of the Word of God, and of the testimony of Christ Jesus, and of all things that he saw.

Which therefore obviously applies to the whole Book of Revelation.

Chapter 1:1 tells you what the Book of Revelation is.

Jesus is talking to the churches and look at what Jesus says in verses 2:20-23:

2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (ch. 17), which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and ALL the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS.
Yes, this is one thing I agree with JAHtruth. (The saying "even a broken clock is right twice a day" applies here).

One of the proofs of Christian faith is that a Christian will turn from sin and turn towards God.
A Christian will seek to please God, not self/ others. The most important thing is FAITH. Faith saves, faith should produce good works. A Christian whose life does not change in time should examine themselves ASAP.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Q: But who is the faith to be in?
A: The Christian God: Father, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

JoChris

Superstar
...Mary (Virgin Mary) was from England, as was Joseph of Arimathaea, who was the Roman (decurion) minister of mines and was Jesus' uncle. Mary and Joseph were both buried in England, which was confirmed by Vatican councils....
I cannot believe I missed this one.

Where is the evidence that Mary was from England? Is Nazareth in England?

1551141294909.png

Joseph was from Arimethea JUDEA. https://www.gotquestions.org/Joseph-of-Arimathea.html

1551140678822.png

1551140905220.png

A rather long drive from England to Israel: via A3 56 hours, 3179 miles.

Biblical perspective on Mary's death. https://www.gotquestions.org/what-happened-to-Mary.html
There is nothing in the bible about her death.

Joseph of Arimethea is thought by some to have died in England though, but it is legend only. http://www.bbc.co.uk/thepassion/articles/joseph_of_arimathea.shtml

WHERE exactly did JAHtruth get his information from? Visions? A spaceship? :p

Attachments

JoChris

Superstar
I am addressing what is top priority here because it is a very long entry.
Each one of these three verses is a statement and a command.

Do not be called Rabbi (or Priest, etc.)... is a command.
Call no man your father upon the earth... is a command. (but dad is okay and so is mum)
Do not be called masters... is a command.
Distraction tactic.
The original commandment was about honouring your human parents. Jahtruth pretended it was a commandment towards God.
Then you misused that verse about honouring teachers etc.
Will you admit you were wrong to do that?
These are New Covenant commands and they therefore need to be applied to the reading of the Old Covenant in order to arrive at the "New Song" mentioned in Revelation.

It turns out to be quite straightforward, even though it may not appear to be at first, unless you need to change the meaning (like the christian churches have to do) in order make it seem like Jesus did not really mean what He was saying (about not being called those things) and that instead of them being New Covenant Commands, Jesus was actually just making some casual conversational remarks not to be taken too seriously.
The bible verses in chapters 2 and 3 are directed to the churches themselves, not Jesus [who is doing the talking] - do you agree on that?
The christian church was called the ultimate cult (by Mr. Normal) and for good reason!
That name is a pseudonym surely?!!!! The general tone of the story I agree with though - I expect there is speculations etc there but I am tired of doing the searches for it all quite frankly.

Now you are just being a flat out liar, and are falsely accusing me, of doing what it is that you are in fact doing (unless you have mistakenly done this, through an obvious error and due to being duped by false "christian" teaching - 1 Timothy 2:14). Please stop this, JoChris.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
Jesus did not use the word "excess" in those statements, as you have now attempted to assert - a faulty notion christians have tried to invent themselves (? - themselves? or were they listening to Santa, Satan).
No. He (Jesus) just said don't. - Do not, Call not, Do not.
Why are so many "christians", liars? (see above - Santa - SATAN)
I wish I was lying about my showing that you are misquoting scripture repeatedly. That is what cultists and their believers do to maintain their false beliefs.
So you believe Jahtruth is the truth and the bible-in-context is a lie. Only God will open your eyes then - the blatantly obvious to everyone else is no longer seen by you.

Thank you. Me too. I now consider it a great shame, indeed and have confessed and since repented of my sins, of having wasted much valuable time and resources, in The Sight of The Lord, in having previously obtained completely useless worldly degrees, that are wastes of pieces of paper (useless), from NWO controlled worldly institutions (Universities etc.) in the past, that are odious because they are in truth mostly just brainwashing and indoctrination centers used by the "elite" for conditioning people into becoming useful (to THEM), immoral, downtrodden and obedient cogs (slaves - to THEM) to work in and for their worthless, evil, Satanically inspired, Babylonian beast 666 (barcode) market beast-system ("The Beast" - system) that is destroying nature and all life on the earth, including humanity itself, and hurting the animals and plants, by turning it into a wasteful throw-away society, that is perpetually at war, for the purpose of their (the so-called "elites") personal gain and enrichment at the expense of everyone else. Contrary to what it says the situation should be, in Scripture.
http://jahtruth.net/syst

The only upside, that I can see now, is that it was God's Grace, in allowing this because although much of it was wasted effort, I feel that the overall experience did teach me much, including many useful things and lessons about learning to think independently from the "system" and turn to trusting in The Lord instead, because of seeing the futility of putting any hope in the insane, "elite" controlled man-made institutions of so-called "higher learning" to succeed, that all teach Satan's evil ways and the worshiping of mammon, and no longer to hope in them to be of any real help towards solving the woes now facing mankind. But God is Merciful, and He is Kind, and He is Patient, and is fully able to turn even the worst situations into the most useful of lessons. I now see that what it taught me most, is about becoming acutely aware of the truth, and recognising the deep need of the soul (the Being) to trust in God and His Wisdom and Guidance, and not in the ways (and so called knowledge) of worldy-wise, deceitful, satanicaly "educated" men.

Silly pieces of paper, that really amount to nothing more, than just turning people into "qualified" slaves to the system, while at the same time, inflating and boosting their already HUGE egos (even further) and thereby conning them (Satan is the biggest con artist. Invented it. John 8:44) into telling themselves at night, after work (their slave job - see Job) that this utter travesty (of their life-long slavery) is somehow, something to actually rejoice over and be proud of.

When it really is not that, but something to rather lament, weep and cry about, as most people secretly feel that they want to do, anyway.

Have you?

Please read what you just wrote. You need to apply this to yourself.

Of course. As we all will. My objective, is the Truth.

Please see my statement to you, above the one that is above this one.

Agreed. A friend is what I've been striving to be to you, too.

Please, also see post #117
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/jahtruths-christmas-teachings.5251/post-189348
You have a very black-and-white worldview there but I agree with the overall tone.
The modern education system has been taken over by the worldly anti-Christian worldview. There is no doubt about it, considering many universities were originally created by Christians but now are extremely hostile towards the Christian perspective
A question I have, is why do you keep trying to defend the indefensible? Christmas. Why? What's so great about it, anyways. I can tell you that my life has been way better without it. It's nice to just watch and see how the world carries on with the nonsense, and not having to be a part of it, because of now knowing something better.
But I have not defended Christmas! Our modern culture's Christmas is a messy mixture of Roman Catholic church's adoption of paganism's practices, mythology about Santa and blatant commercialism. You and I agree on this topic.

IMO Christians should celebrate Christmas according to their conscience. If they are merely celebrating Jesus' birth knowing that it is not truly the date etc I do not see any problem with it for them.
This has been a very a lengthy and elaborate reply, and I'm willing to keep having this discussion with you, if you would like to continue having it. Unless you would prefer we take some respite from it, perhaps to allow time to look into and think on the topic for a while?
My goal is simply to side with the truth. Even if it just helps to get a few others to thinking on some of these issues, that would already be making it worthwhile. And I know, from personal experience, as we all do, that the truth is not always easy to hear and usually, it hurts. The truth hurts.. but only at first!
Hope you have good day.
God Bless, bible student.
Other topics would be more interesting because like I said above I don't value today's Christmas celebrations highly at all.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
@JoChris What is your position on the custom of the decking of fir trees, with silver and placing presents (offerings) under them, please? I'm of course, here, referring to the reference we are given in Jeremiah 10:2-4. You mentioned early on about having a bare bones approach to the celebration and this got me curious, as nothing was mentioned about the whole tree aspect so common of the celebration. I would be interested to hear what your point of view on this might be.
I don't like it as I know the tree especially is a pagan practice. Frankly I have taken advantage of too many military posting moves around the mid December timeslot. In 10 years we had 6 moves and only twice we put up the tree because the boys were little.

Since my husband is an atheist and we never got into the habit I have never kept that side of Christmas. Bare bones for cultural reasons only.

Last edited:
Yes, this is one thing I agree with JAHtruth.
Glad to hear it.
One of the proofs of Christian faith is that a Christian will turn from sin and turn towards God.
Amen.
A Christian will seek to please God, not self/ others. The most important thing is FAITH. Faith saves, faith should produce good works. A Christian whose life does not change in time should examine themselves ASAP.
Agreed.
2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Q: But who is the faith to be in?
A: The Christian God: Father, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Jesus never ever used the term christian or "Christian God". To outsiders the term "Christian God" might be misunderstood as meaning the pope.

Last edited:
I cannot believe I missed this one.

Where is the evidence that Mary was from England? Is Nazareth in England?

View attachment 19770

Joseph was from Arimethea JUDEA. https://www.gotquestions.org/Joseph-of-Arimathea.html

View attachment 19767

View attachment 19769

A rather long drive from England to Israel: via A3 56 hours, 3179 miles.
They had ships. Ever wonder, why Jesus was so comfortable around boats? Because while growing up, Jesus went sailing with his great-uncle Joseph:http://jahtruth.net/glaston

"Historical records show that Mary the mother of Jesus was a member of the British royal family, descended from David and also the priestly line of Levi - she was the cousin of Elisabeth. This Levitical connection is confirmed both in the Gospel of Luke and also in the Koran, which also confirms that Mary travelled to the East to give birth to Jesus in fulfillment of Old Testament prophecy. Mary’s Levitical and Davidic lineage meant that Jesus was therefore eligible to be both King and High-Priest, also in fulfillment of Scriptural prophecy.

Luke 1:36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
1:38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.
1:39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;
1:40 And entered into the house of Zacharias (a Levitical priest), and saluted Elisabeth.
1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit:
1:42 And she spoke out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed [art] thou among women, and blessed [is] the fruit of thy womb.
1:43 And whence [is] this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

King of kings’ Bible - Sura 3:33. God did choose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of Amram above all people,-
3:34. Offspring, one of the other: and God heareth and knoweth all things.
3:35. Behold! A woman (Hannah - Anne who was a member of the British Royal Family) of Amram (who was a Levite and Moses’ dad) said: "O my Lord! I do dedicate unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service: so accept this of me: for Thou hearest and knowest all things."
3:36. When she was delivered, she said: "O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!"- and God knew best what she brought forth- "And in no way is the male like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to Thy protection from the Evil One, the Rejected."

King of kings’ Bible - Sura 19:16. Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family (in Britain) to a place in the East (Israel)."

VATICAN CONFIRMATION that JOSEPH of ARIMATHAEA (the VIRGIN's uncle) went to ENGLAND and continued the Conversion of the BRITISH. - http://jahtruth.net/joarim.htm

Last edited:
I am addressing what is top priority here because it is a very long entry.

Distraction tactic.
The original commandment was about honouring your human parents. Jahtruth pretended it was a commandment towards God.
Then you misused that verse about honouring teachers etc.
Will you admit you were wrong to do that?
No, these are New Covenant commandments given by Jesus, that need to be applied to the Old Covenant in order to learn to sing the "New Song" as it says in Revelation. It is the church and their watering down of Christ's teaching, that is wrong, which they do because they are seeking honour from men and want to call themselves teacher, when Christ alone has claimed this title for Himself.
The bible verses in chapters 2 and 3 are directed to the churches themselves, not Jesus [who is doing the talking] - do you agree on that?
Yes. I have been agreeing on this the entire time. It is Jesus talking to the churches and saying to them what He is saying to them.
That name is a pseudonym surely?!!!! The general tone of the story I agree with though - I expect there is speculations etc there but I am tired of doing the searches for it all quite frankly.
Yes, "Mr. Normal" surely is. :)
I wish I was lying about my showing that you are misquoting scripture repeatedly. That is what cultists and their believers do to maintain their false beliefs.
The churches do it all the time.
So you believe Jahtruth is the truth and the bible-in-context is a lie.
That statement does not make sense to me.
Only God will open your eyes then - the blatantly obvious to everyone else is no longer seen by you.

You have a very black-and-white worldview there but I agree with the overall tone.
Glad to hear it.
The modern education system has been taken over by the worldly anti-Christian worldview. There is no doubt about it, considering many universities were originally created by Christians but now are extremely hostile towards the Christian perspective
Agreed.
But I have not defended Christmas! Our modern culture's Christmas is a messy mixture of Roman Catholic church's adoption of paganism's practices, mythology about Santa and blatant commercialism. You and I agree on this topic.
Glad to hear it @JoChris.
IMO Christians should celebrate Christmas according to their conscience. If they are merely celebrating Jesus' birth knowing that it is not truly the date etc I do not see any problem with it for them.
Agreed. People need to decide for themselves what it is that they want to do.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@bible_student

Might I ask what source texts the King of Kings version refers to? As you know the subject interests me...

I know the KJV arrived through a consensus translation of the Textual Receptus and the newer translations look at the papyri, the critical text and the "majority text" in order to come to their conclusions on the correct wording. Given that you are in favour of the 1611 KJV, would I be right in assuming that the source text you believe to be most faithful is the TR? If so, do you think the writer of the King of Kings version more correctly translated that source?

@bible_student

Might I ask what source texts the King of Kings version refers to? As you know the subject interests me...

I know the KJV arrived through a consensus translation of the Textual Receptus and the newer translations look at the papyri, the critical text and the "majority text" in order to come to their conclusions on the correct wording. Given that you are in favour of the 1611 KJV, would I be right in assuming that the source text you believe to be most faithful is the TR? If so, do you think the writer of the King of Kings version more correctly translated that source?
(Edit - after having just re-read your post above again, my answer to you on these questions, is simply, yes.)

To be honest, I never really got into the sources aspect that deeply myself, although I have subsequently learned some things about it through what others, who have spent time looking more into all of that have told me, and I was further convinced by what they had told me about it that the king James 1611 A.V version is without doubt the true bible. The way they translated it and had everything rigorously checked by multiple translators, and not only that, but the men who did the work were specifically selected for their conviction and faith. I found it quite amazing when all that was shown to me, and so it helped to convince me further of the belief I had already been having about it.

I've also in more recent times had the pleasure of seeing Christian Pinto's film called "A Lamp In The Dark - The Untold History Of The Bible", which JAH personally recommended and gave me a copy of to watch. I would likewise recommend watching this film to anyone. It's a great film and it shows what it actually took and at what great cost it came, to be able to get the king James version published (against all the concerted efforts of Rome to try an prevent this) so that the whole world, for the first time, was now able to have a bible and be able to read it - and in English. (the most widely understood language, in the whole world)

I have since, through a little bit of additional research, also seen enough to validate for me that the king James 1611 A.V is indeed the true bible. It of course, does contains some minor mistakes in it in translation, etc. but minor mistakes do not make it a dishonest effort, as they are simply mistakes (except, where in at least one specific place, they ended up being dishonest, but, it is easy enough to spot once you have bee shown it and have understood why it is that they had done this - referring to the instance in Ezekiel 34, where they didn't translate the word "david" into English, but left it in Hebrew. (JAH has now since corrected it in the King of kings'.) The fact that they left it in Hebrew made it confusing and obscured the actual meaning of the passage, which is much better understood once you translate "david" into English, as meaning "Well Beloved" - referring therefore to Christ, not king David that had at this point already been long dead).

But to give you a shorter answer, to that what I believe you may perhaps actually be wondering about - my own personal trust in the King of kings' Bible has come simply from reading it. It is, just it says on JAH's website, in perfect harmony with the king James bible.

My first English bible, that had been given to me years ago by a family friend (he worked in Africa as an evangelist) was a king James bible and so that provided me my first opportunity towards learning about the king James version.

I also acquired some other versions after this, that were/are popular among many christain movements (ones that were being promoted by several of the "prosperity" style tele-evangelists) and I had read parts from them, but that only lasted for a relatively short while, and no longer use them.

I have a hardcopy of the original king James 1611 Authorised Version, that I have also enjoyed reading from. The old English in it does take a little while to get used to, but it's really not hard after just a little while.

Last edited:
@JoChris I just came across this interesting PDF document online, that I think you might be interested in checking out:

http://israelect.com/reference/ArnoldKennedy/The Virgin Mary's Blood Relationship to the British Royal Family.pdf

It's only a few pages, and is mostly about Mary. It might possibly be useful to shed light on some of the questions you've posted.

(As it's not from JAH's website, it's therefore not necessarily being endorsed as I don't know who put it together and so, cannot vouch for them. You know me, I'm a JAHTruther :) But nevertheless, it does seem to be getting quite a remarkable number of things that appear to be correct and additionally, it poses some interesting and rather thought provoking questions).

As quite a lot of information has just been shared, please feel free to take your time if you wish to study it. This topic we have got onto now, is truly fascinating and it's far too good to rush though. So, please do feel free to take as long with it as you wish.

The Glastonbury article, on JAH's website, is exceptionally good.
Hope you enjoy.

P.S. Another interesting side aspect, that has not been mentioned, but that might be added to all this as well, and makes all this even more interesting, is about the Swiss legend that Pontius Pilate went to Switzerland (after the Crucifixion). The reason for saying this, is because it, in my own very personal view, completely and without any doubt (for me, it is 100% sure and certain, because of the personal experience that just "happened" to happen to me) is validating that what the Sonnini manuscript discloses to have occurred right after chapter 28's rather unexpected and abrupt ending in the book of Acts, is in fact also the whole and complete truth.

Mount Pilatus, that is on the lake Lucern in Switzerland, is said to have been named after Pontius Pilate that we know about from the Bible. The Swiss still believe and know this today, as it is a well known Swiss legend and that is sometimes shared by them with visiting tourists. I had the good fortune to have been able to go there once, on a trip with my body's parents, as a 16 year old. That day is one of my fondest childhood memories now, of a special time that I got to spend with my body's parents, who have by now both passed on (to their next lesson). I only discovered much later, about the Swiss legend existing, after having read about Paul's further journey mentioned in the "Sonnini manuscript".

29:18 And after much preaching and toil Paul and his fellow labourers passed into Helvetia (Switzerland), and came unto Mount Pontius Pilate, where he who condemned the Lord Jesus dashed himself down headlong, and so miserably perished.
29:19 And immediately a torrent gushed out of the mountain and washed his body broken in pieces into a lake.

into a lake... into a lake! Lake Lucerne, Switzerland, is shown in the image below.

Lake Lucerne is right below/on the shore of Mount Pilatus:

Lake Lucerne has a very distinct geograpical feature, which can be seen by any visitor to the area today.
It has the shape of Christ hanging upon the Cross!

29:20 And Paul stretched forth his hands upon the water, and prayed unto the Lord, saying, O Lord God give us a Sign unto all nations that here Pontius Pilate, which condemned Thine only-incarnated Son, plunged headlong into the pit.
29:21 And while Paul was yet speaking, behold there came a great earthquake, and the face of the waters was changed, and the form of the lake like unto the Son of Man hanging in an agony upon the cross.

The Sonnini manuscript, otherwise known as the lost final chapter of the book of Acts, was included in the King of kings' Bible by JAH. It can be studied by anyone who wants to, for free by clicking here)

God Bless,
over and out
bible student

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Well I think this Christmas topic has run its course Bible student. I am more interested in why you turned from mainstream Christianity and became a believer in Jahtruth (John Anthony Hill, or Anthony John Hill).

I think I asked this before -do you know him personally? If you do it would make more sense why you would believe in a man who genuinely believes what he believes, who is charismatic etc than just becoming convinced by weird theology on a website.

P.S. If you did have a church upbringing surely you can see how he contradicts scripture?

JoChris

Superstar
@JoChris I just came across this interesting PDF document online, that I think you might be interested in checking out:

http://israelect.com/reference/ArnoldKennedy/The Virgin Mary's Blood Relationship to the British Royal Family.pdf

It's only a few pages, and is mostly about Mary. It might possibly be useful to shed light on some of the questions you've posted.

(As it's not from JAH's website, it's therefore not necessarily being endorsed as I don't know who put it together and so, cannot vouch for them. You know me, I'm a JAHTruther :) But nevertheless, it does seem to be getting quite a remarkable number of things that appear to be correct and additionally, it poses some interesting and rather thought provoking questions).

As quite a lot of information has just been shared, please feel free to take your time if you wish to study it. This topic we have got onto now, is truly fascinating and it's far too good to rush though. So, please do feel free to take as long with it as you wish.

The Glastonbury article, on JAH's website, is exceptionally good.
Hope you enjoy.

P.S. Another interesting side aspect, that has not been mentioned, but that might be added to all this as well, and makes all this even more interesting, is about the Swiss legend that Pontius Pilate went to Switzerland (after the Crucifixion). The reason for saying this, is because it, in my own very personal view, completely and without any doubt (for me, it is 100% sure and certain, because of the personal experience that just "happened" to happen to me) is validating that what the Sonnini manuscript discloses to have occurred right after chapter 28's rather unexpected and abrupt ending in the book of Acts, is in fact also the whole and complete truth.

Mount Pilatus, that is on the lake Lucern in Switzerland, is said to have been named after Pontius Pilate that we know about from the Bible. The Swiss still believe and know this today, as it is a well known Swiss legend and that is sometimes shared by them with visiting tourists. I had the good fortune to have been able to go there once, on a trip with my body's parents, as a 16 year old. That day is one of my fondest childhood memories now, of a special time that I got to spend with my body's parents, who have by now both passed on (to their next lesson). I only discovered much later, about the Swiss legend existing, after having read about Paul's further journey mentioned in the "Sonnini manuscript".

29:18 And after much preaching and toil Paul and his fellow labourers passed into Helvetia (Switzerland), and came unto Mount Pontius Pilate, where he who condemned the Lord Jesus dashed himself down headlong, and so miserably perished.
29:19 And immediately a torrent gushed out of the mountain and washed his body broken in pieces into a lake.

into a lake... into a lake! Lake Lucerne, Switzerland, is shown in the image below.

Lake Lucerne is right below/on the shore of Mount Pilatus:

Lake Lucerne has a very distinct geograpical feature, which can be seen by any visitor to the area today.
It has the shape of Christ hanging upon the Cross!

29:20 And Paul stretched forth his hands upon the water, and prayed unto the Lord, saying, O Lord God give us a Sign unto all nations that here Pontius Pilate, which condemned Thine only-incarnated Son, plunged headlong into the pit.
29:21 And while Paul was yet speaking, behold there came a great earthquake, and the face of the waters was changed, and the form of the lake like unto the Son of Man hanging in an agony upon the cross.

The Sonnini manuscript, otherwise known as the lost final chapter of the book of Acts, was included in the King of kings' Bible by JAH. It can be studied by anyone who wants to, for free by clicking here)

God Bless,
over and out
bible student
The additional chapter also claims the apostle Paul managed to get out of the Roman prison to go on this missionary journey.
Surely other books in the New Testament would have mentioned Paul's freedom?

And Paul, full of the blessings of Christ, and abounding in spirit, departed from Rome, determining to go to Spain, for he had proposed to go there for a long time, and also from there to Britain. For he had heard in Phoenicia that some of the children of Israel, about the time of the Assyerian captivity, had escaped by sea to “the Isles afar off” as spoken by the prophet 1 , and called by the Romans, Britain.
https://www.interfaith.org/christianity/apocrypha-acts-29/

That was the most neutral website I could find.

Ah-ha : this looks suspiciously where all Jahtruth's message that the Brits are the descendants from the Jews.

And it shall come to pass that certain of the Druids came to Paul privately, and showed by their rites and ceremonies they were descended from the Jews which escaped from bondage in the land of Egypt, and the apostle believed these things, and gave them the kiss of peace.

I will be my usual frank self again:
I have also read an alleged missing Gospel chapter but its falsity is more obvious. The author got it from spirits via automatic writing. Just because it sounds possible/ similar in style doesn't mean that it is true.

Actual objective historical evidence needs to be supplied before that chapter should be believed by anyone.

Last edited:
The additional chapter also claims the apostle Paul managed to get out of the Roman prison to go on this missionary journey.
Surely other books in the New Testament would have mentioned Paul's freedom?

And Paul, full of the blessings of Christ, and abounding in spirit, departed from Rome, determining to go to Spain, for he had proposed to go there for a long time, and also from there to Britain. For he had heard in Phoenicia that some of the children of Israel, about the time of the Assyerian captivity, had escaped by sea to “the Isles afar off” as spoken by the prophet 1 , and called by the Romans, Britain.
https://www.interfaith.org/christianity/apocrypha-acts-29/

That was the most neutral website I could find.

Ah-ha : this looks suspiciously where all Jahtruth's message that the Brits are the descendants from the Jews.

And it shall come to pass that certain of the Druids came to Paul privately, and showed by their rites and ceremonies they were descended from the Jews which escaped from bondage in the land of Egypt, and the apostle believed these things, and gave them the kiss of peace.

I will be my usual frank self again:
I have also read an alleged missing Gospel chapter but its falsity is more obvious. The author got it from spirits via automatic writing. Just because it sounds possible/ similar in style doesn't mean that it is true.
What is being said is that the British are Israel (this is not to be misunderstood as meaning Jewish or descended from Jews).

"And it shall come to pass that certain of the Druids came to Paul privately, and showed by their rites and ceremonies they were descended from the Jews which escaped from bondage in the land of Egypt, and the apostle believed these things, and gave them the kiss of peace." is a reference to the Celtic Druids -http://jahtruth.net/celtdrd.htm

Descendants of the tribe of Judah ("of the Red Hand" - Zarah) are also known to have settled in the "Isles afar off"

The UK Flag is called the Union Jack - [Union (of) Jack(ob) / Israel)]

"Judah/Zarah is known to have finally settled in Scotland and Northern Ireland and Judah/Pharez in Israel, among other places."
http://jahtruth.net/abraham

Jeremiah 31:10 Hear the Word of the "I AM", O ye nations, and declare [it] in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd [doth] his flock.

The Ulster Flag
download.png
http://jahtruth.net/uflag.htm

The English are Ephraim from the "House of Israel" (the northern ten tribes) in the Bible.
http://jahtruth.net/abraham.htm

Actual objective historical evidence needs to be supplied before that chapter should be believed by anyone.
There is lots of evidence for the migration of the Israel.

The well known town in Cornwall, that is called Marazion, where there are old tin-mines and old copper-mines (Joseph of Arimathaea) is yet another example. Look at its name:

Mara-Zion

Mara (marah - Hebrew) means "bitter, grief"
Zion means Zion - Jerusalem.

Marazion - "bitter over the fall of Jerusalem"

According to: https://www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/joseph-of-arimathea-faq.htm -

"It is a well documented fact that Britain led the world at this time with its tin mining. Joseph of Arimathea was referred to by the Romans as 'Nobilis Decurio' or Minister of Mines to the Roman Government. Joseph of Arimathea was not one of the original 12 apostles, but he was a disciple of Jesus and was an important man in his own right. He is mentioned in all four gospels (Matthew: 27:57-60; Mark 15:43-46; Luke 23:50-55; John 19:38-42)."

Last edited: