JAHtruth's Christmas teachings

If the point of this thread is just going to be to try and find an escape from the information that has been prevented, as appears to be the case, then it will be a waste of time.

With a little bit of bible knowledge and the overuse of BOLDING anyone can appear convincing to the weak. I understand the validation you find in JAHTRUTH. I really do. JahTruth is not Jesus Christ, @bible_student . I make no claims of superiority or righteousness but that is the truth.

Last edited:
Then you need to work on opening them up some more.

There will come a time, when everyone will see Christ coming in the "clouds of heaven", like it says in the book of Matthew. That is yet future.

Right now, this is this point in time that we are at:

Malachi
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Peace be upon you,
bible student

Every group of believers has believed the end is nigh since the beginning.

Let it happen if it is to happen. As I said if Jesus returns I will see the truth as I see it now. Forgive me for refusing to become a fatalist or using belief as an excuse to hate others, as your cult leaders website does.

In the meantime I will not let misunderstood ancient prophecy dictate every facet of my being or prevent me from making an attempt to improve this world.

Let it happen if it is to happen. As I said if Jesus returns I will see the truth as I see it now. Forgive me for refusing to become a fatalist or using belief as an excuse to hate others, as your cult leaders website does.

In the meantime I will not let misunderstood ancient prophecy dictate every facet of my being or prevent me from making an attempt to improve this world.
We should all be striving to improve this world and we should be doing that as much as we can. That's exactly what We want, too. We just believe that the guidance found in scripture, is the correct way that we need to go about doing it.

We should all be striving to improve this world and we should be doing that as much as we can. That's exactly what We want, too. We just believe that the guidance found in scripture, is the correct way that we need to go about doing it.

JAHTruth is thinly veiled British Nationalism and you are a notorious Nazi Sympathizer.

Both of those are enemies of Christ.

Please be sure to watch all 6 parts of this.

I could have read Alan Moore's graphic novel in the time it took to get to a point in the video you posted.

I have read that and so should you.

but then CLIPS from the Matrix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shut up

you think this youtuber is God?

this is madness

This one, @JoChris is specifically about Christmas:

"When Elizabeth addressed the nation last year as is tradition for the season, she spoke on the theme of reconciliation, and in so doing she specifically mentioned that Jesus Christ was her inspiration and the anchor for her life. Adorned with baubles, bangles and bright shiny beads, Elizabeth, in show-casing her conifers to the world at large as she does each year, also reminded the nation yet again that the 25th December is the celebrated day of Jesus’ birth, over two thousand years ago.

That’s perfectly true of course. It is the day in which it is celebrated, despite an irreconcilable difference between the “celebrated” date and Jesus’ actual Spring birth in Bethlehem. How easy it is for Elizabeth and others like her, to set aside such anomalies in the face of contrary evidence. Such a position is in-congruent. So much for reconciliation..."

Full report: http://jahtalk.thefarrellreport.net/reconciling-santa/

I could have read Alan Moore's graphic novel in the time it took to get to a point in the video you posted.

I have read that and so should you.

but then CLIPS from the Matrix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shut up

you think this youtuber is God?

this is madness
You could not possibly have watched all 6 parts that quickly!!!! I don't believe you could.

You could not possibly have watched all 6 parts that quickly!!!! I don't believe you could.

If I wanted to watch V for Vendetta or The Matrix I would watch them.

Get to the point and tell me why I should I view the person behind the JAHTRUTH website as Jesus Christ Himself?

If I wanted to watch V for Vendetta or The Matrix I would watch them.
Understood. You suddenly brought up Nazi's and called me a notorious sympathizer (?), which I find very strange. The film is about the Nazi Banksters' Crimes.
Get to the point and tell me why I should I view the person behind the JAHTRUTH website as Jesus Christ Himself?
Either watch the film, that has been suggested, and/or read the website. With all due respect, it's up to you to decide and not up to me to try and convince you of anything. I'm just glad that I was able to let you know about the site. Peace.

JoChris

Superstar
Yes, because it is. They use it to control people's minds. As do many of the protestant churches too.

All are related aspects of the same topic.
It is common sense to keep on topic. Jahtruth cannot blend different subjects together like a fruit smoothie and then expect it to communicate his beliefs clearly.

If Jahtruth believes Christmas came from pagan sources, then the sole goal of the article should be to identify those pagan sources and prove how he believes pagan sources created Christmas etc. Not just make wild claims, PROVE it.

I would hate to get the grade that website entry would get in a high school assignment.

JoChris

Superstar
This one, @JoChris is specifically about Christmas:

"When Elizabeth addressed the nation last year as is tradition for the season, she spoke on the theme of reconciliation, and in so doing she specifically mentioned that Jesus Christ was her inspiration and the anchor for her life. Adorned with baubles, bangles and bright shiny beads, Elizabeth, in show-casing her conifers to the world at large as she does each year, also reminded the nation yet again that the 25th December is the celebrated day of Jesus’ birth, over two thousand years ago.

That’s perfectly true of course. It is the day in which it is celebrated, despite an irreconcilable difference between the “celebrated” date and Jesus’ actual Spring birth in Bethlehem. How easy it is for Elizabeth and others like her, to set aside such anomalies in the face of contrary evidence. Such a position is in-congruent. So much for reconciliation..."

Full report: http://jahtalk.thefarrellreport.net/reconciling-santa/

Exactly why is Jahtruth so obsessed with Queen Elizabeth?
She is merely doing what is expected of every political leader or royal figure in a country that practices Christmas, giving a speech.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Luke 19:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

JoChris

Superstar
Understood. You suddenly brought up Nazi's and called me a notorious sympathizer (?), which I find very strange. The film is about the Nazi Banksters' Crimes.

Either watch the film, that has been suggested, and/or read the website. With all due respect, it's up to you to decide and not up to me to try and convince you of anything. I'm just glad that I was able to let you know about the site. Peace.
Enjoy your cult @bible_student not much else I can say tonight.

It is common sense to keep on topic. Jahtruth cannot blend different subjects together like a fruit smoothie and then expect it to communicate his beliefs clearly.
I and many others I know find it to be a very clear and concise source of Good information and confirmation. The information needs to be studied thoroughly until it is understood and using your spiritual eyes and mind (not just with your human eyes and human brain). In addition, you can then go and do your own research to your heart's content and check out, if you believe that what you are learning is true or not and convince yourself. Have you not already learned new things, about Xmas, just by going through this single exercise? P.S. Did you know that Nimrod's birthday was celebrated on 25th December and about Nimrod being pictured with a tree and reindeer? Another link to Mystery Babylon.
If Jahtruth believes Christmas came from pagan sources, then the sole goal of the article should be to identify those pagan sources and prove how he believes pagan sources created Christmas etc. Not just make wild claims, PROVE it.
You should be able to see by now, even if you have just gone and researched the topic for a few hours, that Xmas most definitely has pagan roots. You could very easily have learned it in less than a minute, just by reading Jeremiah 10:2-4. Don't you believe the Bible?
It is up to each individual, to test the information, like Jesus said 2000 years ago, for themselves:
John 7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.
I would hate to get the grade that website entry would get in a high school assignment.
I absolutely love the thought, of how it might have been, to have been able to submit JAH's Xmas page, as a high school assignment.
That, would have been truly awesome. :)

Last edited: