Jada Pinkett Smith

Devine

Star
Um, did she just say her grandma taught her to masturbate at age 9????

"The women also opened up about sex, their first times, and when they became comfortable with their sexuality. Over the course of the talk, Pinkett Smith revealed her first exposure to the topic of sex was actually thanks to her grandmother.
“My grandmother taught me about self-pleasuring because she wanted me to know that that pleasure was from me,” Pinkett Smith said. “She didn’t want me to fall into the hands of a man, and if he gave me pleasure, to think that that was him. And she taught me at 9!”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5836873/Jada-Pinkett-Smith-says-banned-son-sleepovers-fears-violated.html

polymoog

Superstar
related issue:

whats hilarious is that you need to sign in to approve your age to view what children are shown by their parents.
not only that, the sheer hypocrisy of blurring out a dildo which is used by a parent to demonstrate its use to a child (one that is too young, IMO).
again, thank god for the comments section. common sense prevails (which is why this degeneracy cannot sustain itself in the long term).

~JC~

Veteran

"The women also opened up about sex, their first times, and when they became comfortable with their sexuality. Over the course of the talk, Pinkett Smith revealed her first exposure to the topic of sex was actually thanks to her grandmother.
“My grandmother taught me about self-pleasuring because she wanted me to know that that pleasure was from me,” Pinkett Smith said. “She didn’t want me to fall into the hands of a man, and if he gave me pleasure, to think that that was him. And she taught me at 9!”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5836873/Jada-Pinkett-Smith-says-banned-son-sleepovers-fears-violated.html
Off- topic but I have to say (esp because this is the first I’ve seen her in years on camera) Willow is so sweet and opinionated and wow, so much like her dad! Not only features but mannerisms. I think she’s lovely :)

That said, I understand about the sleepover thing because obviously Jada has a serious inside track to kids/boys being abused and I kinda get the self pleasure thing, but I worry that this is all sending Willow the wrong messages about love and/or intimacy. It seems kind of a barbaric point of view, even. :confused:

In closing, Hide your kids and teach them to rely on themselves for “pleasure” before the age of 10.

Aero

Superstar
I thought political correctness is bad?

Yall can't have it both ways. Either you want to hear about everyone's intimate story, or you don't. A big part of political correctness is the censorship of intimacy. Sex is ok, but intimacy is bad.

Devine

Star
related issue:

whats hilarious is that you need to sign in to approve your age to view what children are shown by their parents.
not only that, the sheer hypocrisy of blurring out a dildo which is used by a parent to demonstrate its use to a child (one that is too young, IMO).
again, thank god for the comments section. common sense prevails (which is why this degeneracy cannot sustain itself in the long term).

not just too young, like never from parent!!!

Mr.Grieves

Veteran

Yeesh, there's a difference between teaching a kid about masturbation and teaching a kid to masturbate. I forced my own parents into the sex/masturbation talk when I was quite young myself, after asking them why my wiener sometimes gets bigger in the bathtub, and refusing to stop asking questions when they answered. It was awkward as hell for them surely, but they muddled through well enough, and I appreciated the truth over some made-up nonsense that would convince me for a decade my junk is made of dough that rises when it's hot or something.

That's the thing about these talks; it's usually not the parent who decides 'Right, kids thirteen today, it's time to have The Talk!', it's the kid who starts asking questions when those questions start seeming significant to them, and the parents who answer them, either honestly or not. It was likely a similar situation in this case; a curious child being informed by a loved one after posing questions. The inference you're making- that there was something more going on- is baseless and pretty depraved.

polymoog

Superstar
...thank god for the youtube comments section...?
Yugh. I'm beginning to understand your opinion on 'race-mixing' a little better.

and im beginning to understand the depths of your progressive brainwashing.
the YT comments show that most people still have some common sense, are totally sick of this PC crap, and can spot bullshit. it shows me there is still hope for humanity. you must agree with the MSM who think the entire internet is made up of the ultra right. <eyeroll>

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
That whole family is odd and fruity. She is a horrible actress as well. Some say they are secretly Scientologists.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
the YT comments show that most people still have some common sense, are totally sick of this PC crap, and can spot bullshit. it shows me there is still hope for humanity. you must agree with the MSM who think the entire internet is made up of the ultra right. <eyeroll>
Most people don't comment on YouTube. The people who do tend to be raging assholes, regardless of their politics. If the scummy, scummy atmosphere of the YouTube comment-section gives you hope for humanity, you're sure as shit depleting mine.

polymoog

Superstar
Most people don't comment on YouTube. The people who do tend to be raging assholes, regardless of their politics. If the scummy, scummy atmosphere of the YouTube comment-section gives you hope for humanity, you're sure as shit depleting mine.
dont worry-- your ADL censorship friends are doing their best to squash the free speech on YT.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
dont worry-- your ADL censorship friends are doing their best to squash the free speech on YT.
Oh, I wholeheartedly defend your right to be a scum-bag on YouTube. One has to call a spade a spade, though.

polymoog

Superstar
Oh, I wholeheartedly defend your right to be a scum-bag on YouTube. One has to call a spade a spade, though.
if thats what you call calling out the progressive left agenda, FF hoaxes, fake news, NWO, police state, etc., then i am a scumbag and proud.