Jackson Wang

Jesus loves you

Established
yes i know Lay and Jackson because one is from Exo and the second in Got 7, do you think he have many fans for Got 7 or for his solo work or both ? i mean Wang ..
I’ve looked at Jackson‘s followers. He has a lot. There were some fans who stopped being his fans ever since there was a sexual assault rumor on a fan of him. Other fans stopped being his fans because he stood with one China policy.

minnie82

Superstar
I’ve looked at Jackson‘s followers. He has a lot. There were some fans who stopped being his fans ever since there was a sexual assault rumor on a fan of him. Other fans stopped being his fans because he stood with one China policy.
Yes that guy seems so good to manipulate people..

minnie82

Superstar
he was also in a reality in China with kids 3 or 4 years ago , who brought someone that have rumors of sexual assaulting a girl around kids?that's a shame ..

Jesus loves you

Established
you should see the video of him when he do those speeches at his concer for example, the brainwashed fans listen him well
I watched alil bit on one of his video a few months ago. He was at a London concert (?) and he was talking about China.

Either he’s brainwashed himself or just saying things pro-China just to protect him and his family. China will blacklist anyone, hunt down their family, and arrest or people just disappear if they talk smack about the country because there’s no freedom of speech.

So this one is just a gray area where only God/Jesus knows whether Jackson, Lay, and other Chinese artists really stand out against the country of China or just really supporting the country out of fear. No one knows but they themselves and God/Jesus.

Just one wrong word about China could bring his entire family and friends and all of those associated with Jackson to all land in jail, or disappear.

Is that the concert you meant?

minnie82

Superstar
I watched alil bit on one of his video a few months ago. He was at a London concert (?) and he was talking about China.

Either he’s brainwashed himself or just saying things pro-China just to protect him and his family. China will blacklist anyone, hunt down their family, and arrest or people just disappear if they talk smack about the country because there’s no freedom of speech.

So this one is just a gray area where only God/Jesus knows whether Jackson, Lay, and other Chinese artists really stand out against the country of China or just really supporting the country out of fear. No one knows but they themselves and God/Jesus.

Just one wrong word about China could bring his entire family and friends and all of those associated with Jackson to all land in jail, or disappear.

Is that the concert you meant?
don't know it was the same concert honestly ..sorry if i ask you, are you from China?

Last edited:

Jesus loves you

Established
@minnie82
Did you recently saw Jackson’s one eye post on Twitter? He has a public account.
His left eye is closed, right eye is open. He is advertising a lip stick brand.
His right hand is holding the lipstick (index finger and thumb are holding the lipstick while the remaining fingers are closed (imagine yourself making an “L” sign with your right hand). The lipstick is placed under his lips.
Then he put these emoticons: “.”

What do think these things mean?
Subtly telling us he’s in the elite? And he’s going to keep it a secret.
What do you think?

minnie82

Superstar
@minnie82
Did you recently saw Jackson’s one eye post on Twitter? He has a public account.
His left eye is closed, right eye is open. He is advertising a lip stick brand.
His right hand is holding the lipstick (index finger and thumb are holding the lipstick while the remaining fingers are closed (imagine yourself making an “L” sign with your right hand). The lipstick is placed under his lips.
Then he put these emoticons: “.”

What do think these things mean?
Subtly telling us he’s in the elite? And he’s going to keep it a secret.
What do you think?
Didn't see the picture, didn't have Twitter, but from what I read of your post, he's a puppet from the elite for sure