Jackson Wang

minnie82

Superstar
dancers dressed like a cult members, a part that the comments of the fans sound very brainwashing , they so remind me Bts army:

BananaLaser

Veteran
dancers dressed like a cult members, a part that the comments of the fans sound very brainwashing , they so remind me Bts army:

They may very well be cult members, considering they chose to dress like that on stage. These days occult symbolism is out in the open, but so many people are too blind to see it. Them performing wearing those clothes could mean that they are casting spells on their fans, out in the open, which causes the fans to become brainwashed.

minnie82

Superstar
They may very well be cult members, considering they chose to dress like that on stage. These days occult symbolism is out in the open, but so many people are too blind to see it. Them performing wearing those clothes could mean that they are casting spells on their fans, out in the open, which causes the fans to become brainwashed.
i read other comments and some fans especially female fans , worship him like he was a God or something

BananaLaser

Veteran
i read other comments and some fans especially female fans , worship him like he was a God or something
I'm not at all surprised. Musicians with large followings like Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, and Billie Eilish tend to have crazy obsessive fans. I'm aware that this could be the case with lesser known musicians, but it seems to be more prevalent with huge names in the music industry. My theory is that since they are so high up in terms of fame, they are more susceptible towards being more occult, which may mean that there are more severe demonic curses in their music, therefore causing their fans to treat them like they're a god.

minnie82

Superstar
I'm not at all surprised. Musicians with large followings like Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, and Billie Eilish tend to have crazy obsessive fans. I'm aware that this could be the case with lesser known musicians, but it seems to be more prevalent with huge names in the music industry. My theory is that since they are so high up in terms of fame, they are more susceptible towards being more occult, which may mean that there are more severe demonic curses in their music, therefore causing their fans to treat them like they're a god.
Totally agree with you

minnie82

Superstar
that's when he debuted with Got7, he looks completely different from now and not just because he grow up, his aura was different :