Jackson Wang

minnie82

Superstar
i decided to open a thread about Got7 former member Jackson Wang ,because his latest material is full of dark and pretty creepy symbolysms

a commercial that he did for Pantene , the screen parts remind me Britney Spears Hold it against me video (that video was directed by swedish Jonas Akerlund ), it really many symbolysms :

Hold it against me , screens scene :

1679483132788.png

BananaLaser

Veteran
He does seem to be into the occult. Here is the cover art from his most recent album blatantly titled "Magic Man". He looks pretty demonic to me.
1679503770182.jpeg

This is some of what he had to say about this album:
"I became this adjective of a feeling, this abstract image of 'Magic Man'."

What do you all think that statement of his above could mean? Could it be about possession, or alter personas?

minnie82

Superstar
He does seem to be into the occult. Here is the cover art from his most recent album blatantly titled "Magic Man". He looks pretty demonic to me.
View attachment 85504

This is some of what he had to say about this album:
"I became this adjective of a feeling, this abstract image of 'Magic Man'."

What do you all think that statement of his above could mean? Could it be about possession, or alter personas?
Could be both of them , he looks another person now compared from some years ago didn't say he wasn't a sell out when he was in Got7,but he's aura became completely dark in these latest times..

minnie82

Superstar
i wonder if all started after that, he went on the James Corden show, that guy is very fishy, he probably doing some services to him :

BananaLaser

Veteran
this guy also have his own record label /company called Team Wang and also a clothing line, so he def knows what he's doing , this symbol caught my attention , maybe it's nothing wrong but :

View attachment 85542
Is that something from this month? If it is, you should send it to VC, to find out if they know what that symbol means, and if they do, they can add it to Symbolic Pics of the Month.

minnie82

Superstar
Is that something from this month? If it is, you should send it to VC, to find out if they know what that symbol means, and if they do, they can add it to Symbolic Pics of the Month.
Don't know i find it on internet ,don't know it's symbolic or not ,but it just caught my attention .

minnie82

Superstar
his parents clearly didn't want that him became an idol , this guy clearly like the fame and success, he should have listen to the parents :

BananaLaser

Veteran
This guy does appear to be an intriguing case. Is there anything about him in specific that has gotten you so intrigued with him, compared to other musicians?