Jackson Wang

BananaLaser

Veteran
What’s so symbolic about it? Is it because he’s dressed in all black with platinum hair?
Do share!
There wasn't anything particularly symbolic that I noticed about it. I was just wondering if gettingedu noticed any symbols, that they thought would be worthy of sharing.

gettingedu

Established
Are you insinuating that him choosing to leave his lights on, while he's away is satanic?
No, you misunderstood by first comment, when I said this lifestyle can make someone feel lonely, I did not mean him leaving his lights on to come home feeling like someone is waiting for him is not what I was regarding to when I said lifestyle
I meant the lifestyle he’s living (music, fame, etc) which I suppose is very busy is what can leave someone lonely

BananaLaser

Veteran
No, you misunderstood by first comment, when I said this lifestyle can make someone feel lonely, I did not mean him leaving his lights on to come home feeling like someone is waiting for him is not what I was regarding to when I said lifestyle
I meant the lifestyle he’s living (music, fame, etc) which I suppose is very busy is what can leave someone lonely
Oooh ok, thank you for clarifying.

minnie82

Superstar
he was a rookie at that time in Got 7 , his parents come to see him from Hong Kong after 2 years, that's kinda heartbreaking :

minnie82

Superstar
this guy is clearly an egocentric narcisist , he was like look at my hot body, real artist show talent and not their bodies at their concert :

Jesus loves you

Established
a typical made up story :

This is not a made up story. Why did you say that?

Any Asian parents would actually do that for their own kids.I know someone who drank their kids’ pee while giving their kids fresh water to drink because they were on a boat heading towards America for freedomafter the Vietnam war.

People can look rich on the outside, but in reality they are full of loans and debt and not really rich.

Any Asian person living in America are poor at first and they’d give the best to their kids.

minnie82

Superstar
This is not a made up story. Why did you say that?

Any Asian parents would actually do that for their own kids.I know someone who drank their kids’ pee while giving their kids fresh water to drink because they were on a boat heading towards America for freedomafter the Vietnam war.

People can look rich on the outside, but in reality they are full of loans and debt and not really rich.

Any Asian person living in America are poor at first and they’d give the best to their kids.
because usually idols in general and even western artists used this type of story that were more relatable , they are all born in the same elite circle

00kpop00

Established
because usually idols in general and even western artists used this type of story that were more relatable , they are all born in the same elite circle
I don't think they're born in the same elite circle but are controlled by the same elite circle