Jackson Wang

minnie82

Superstar
ikr, i thought itzy lia was foreign and with her being fluent english kinda stood out to me a bit more. ah well we wont ever know the truth maybe we just arent meant to know if u know what i mean.
Lia is also from a wealthy rich family, she's born into the elite circle, about Wang, at first I thought that Jackson was his real name, Then I discovered that was his stage name in Got7

Lia is also from a wealthy rich family, she's born into the elite circle, about Wang, at first I thought that Jackson was his real name, Then I discovered that was his stage name in Got7
they all are connected to wealth some way or other. otherwise they wouldnt be idols, i wonder if thats why so many folk who want to be idols fail to get in is bc they dont have connection to wealth so then how does each company have millions of backup dancers but fewer idols actually succeed without that wealth connection? wouldnt backuo dancers also have to be somewhat ignorant to the controlling horrid environment that they are in?

theres also tons of idols who have stage name it isnt anything surprising except for the name vernon how tf did he come up with that? lol

minnie82

Superstar
some symbolysms in this video, masonic checkboard, eyes, etc.. plus those glitch ..

minnie82

Superstar
He looked sick and the lady with black fingers looked very creepy. So maybe the song is alluding to the fact that he’s already dead and the one we see now is demon possessed.
don't know i thought that the song and mv could be linked do mental health , but not sure , anyway i heard that he cancel his concerts because his health problem ..

Jesus loves you

Established
don't know i thought that the song and mv could be linked do mental health , but not sure , anyway i heard that he cancel his concerts because his health problem ..
Your explanation sounds much better than mine. Oh, he did? Was this recent?