Jackson Wang

Jesus loves you

Established
for the company you mean Jyp?so you mean that now he's free to show his real colors
Whichever company he used to work before. Because before anyone can enter the satanic group, there’s a ritual they do, and a promise they have to keep, hence the oath of secrecy.

I read and watched videos of people who once served satan, and they said they’ve seen celebs, politicians, prostitutes, etc who wants power, fame, and money who came to them.

Then said person became a Christian and they’re now exposing the dark side of the music industry.
Her name is Erica Mukisa. Her testimonies are very, very long. She came from a third generation of sorcery. Check out her YouTube channel (“Life is Spiritual”).

So because of this person’s testimony, that’s how they (celebs) all are wearing masks to deceive the public of their innocence, when they’re not. Because we all know they are sacrificing their loved ones for fame , wealth, and where they are today.

Because satan tells them to sacrifice so and so in order to get to the next level of fame, wealth, and power. It’s never ending.

Jesus loves you

Established
so you mean that now he's free to show his real colors, i also have a feeling that he was Jyp favorite, he do many reality and shows , compared to the other Got 7 members , also Bam Bam could be too ..
So the more reality shows they appear in or become more famous, that means the more they are into the occult and sacrifices.

I’ve edited my post above me.

minnie82

Superstar
Whichever company he used to work before. Because before anyone can enter the satanic group, there’s a ritual they do, and a promise they have to keep, hence the oath of secrecy.

I read and watched videos of people who once served satan, and they said they’ve seen celebs, politicians, prostitutes, etc who wants power, fame, and money who came to them.

Then said person became a Christian and they’re now exposing the dark side of the music industry.
Her name is Erica Mukisa. Her testimonies are very, very long. She came from a third generation of sorcery. Check out her YouTube channel (“Life is Spiritual”).

So because of this person’s testimony, that’s how they (celebs) all are wearing masks to deceive the public of their innocence, when they’re not. Because we all know they are sacrificing their loved ones for fame , wealth, and where they are today.

Because satan tells them to sacrifice so and so in order to get to the next level of fame, wealth, and power. It’s never ending.
the company that he worked for was Jyp , it have many other kpop groups like Twice , Stray Kidz , if you do a research of some videos of the groups that i mentioned, they have some symbolysms ..

Jesus loves you

Established
the company that he worked for was Jyp , it have many other kpop groups like Twice , Stray Kidz , if you do a research of some videos of the groups that i mentioned, they have some symbolysms ..
Ok, that’s where they all start from. The company initiated (they’re being initiated to join that company) them to join the group.

minnie82

Superstar
in this video he said he was about to attend this Pharrell Williams's fashion line event .

i find this interesting pictures about that:

showing horn sign , and the other guy have his eye covered:

1688293783500.png

this portrait is creepy, but the woman in that show the all seeing eye , those dolls are creepy too :

1688294377167.png

another all seeing eye picture :

1688294630005.png

Attachments

minnie82

Superstar
i think she was one of his company artist, the picture say it all :

1688906985044.png

others interesting pictures of him:

1688907262685.png

1688907345325.png
that sign, they looks horns to me

1688907424321.png

minnie82

Superstar
this photoshoot have symbolic pictures , plus he looks kinda Jonghyun there, i read in another thread, that they could be the same person, not sure about that :

sadtruth

Established
He is such a creep now. He went from a fun, charismatic guy to being dead on the outside and inside. He's also for sure dependent on substances, he looks out of it half the time. I watched his interview with Eric Nam and he seemed so depressed but he'll still carry on selling his soul. That's what happens when you love fame and fortune too much.

minnie82

Superstar
He is such a creep now. He went from a fun, charismatic guy to being dead on the outside and inside. He's also for sure dependent on substances, he looks out of it half the time. I watched his interview with Eric Nam and he seemed so depressed but he'll still carry on selling his soul. That's what happens when you love fame and fortune too much.
Yes right he depressed, lonely etc but he's still in the industry, he like fame and attentions..

minnie82

Superstar
I saw the performance of that Greedy song (the lyrics are pretty toxic) with one of his female dancers, and it looks they do some sex magic ritual on stage in some parts.

minnie82

Superstar
other interesting pictures :

1689763688282.png
pretty sexualized in this picture, plus he formed a triangle with his arms:

1689763874920.png

doing the silence sign in a subtle way :

1689764000367.png