Jackson Wang

Jesus loves you

Established
This is the poster for the North American leg of his Magic Man World Tour.

View attachment 87899

Right below his face it states "I'm not a mystery. I'm just magic." what do y'all think that could mean?
I’ve seen that poster. When I first saw it, I Wes surprised if it was Jackson. But yes, it is him. He’s so diff back then than what he is now. His blurred face creeps me out. Now that I know he’s into the occult, I believe he’s using “magic” to cast spells on the audience. The audience (fans) is blind and stupid. They support him no matter what.

BananaLaser

Veteran
It seems he could be a wizard or something by that statement, the image is very creepy, he looks possessed..
Are you saying that you think he is someone that practices witchcraft because of that statement on there? I would believe that. I find it interesting how basically no one in this day and age would bat an eye at him looking possessed on that poster, but if that poster took a time machine and travelled about 30 years ago, he'd probably be considered an edgy singer like Marilyn Manson/Ozzy Osbourne.

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
I’ve seen that poster. When I first saw it, I Wes surprised if it was Jackson. But yes, it is him. He’s so diff back then than what he is now. His blurred face creeps me out. Now that I know he’s into the occult, I believe he’s using “magic” to cast spells on the audience. The audience (fans) is blind and stupid. They support him no matter what.
What was he like before he became famous?

Jesus loves you

Established
Are you saying that you think he is someone that practices witchcraft because of that statement on there? I would believe that. I find interesting how basically no one in this day and age would bat an eye at him looking possessed on that poster, but if that poster took a time machine and travelled about 30 years ago, he'd probably be considered an edgy singer like Marilyn Manson/Ozzy Osbourne.
I only said that because I saw his Coachella performance this year and it made me felt uneasy, like something is wrong with this man. I decided to Google and didn’t see anything. Finally, I stumbled across this post and was very shocked that he was in the occult.

I wasn’t his fan, but just someone who came across him on Street Dance of China season 3. He was nice, but when I researched further, I saw the poster You’ve made online and it was disturbing to my spirit because it looked like he was confused or his mentally ill to have that picture. Even with seeing a few previews of his videos, there were videos of him looking like a demon. I swept it off my shoulder for a while, but ever since his Coachella performance this year, my opinion changed about him.

In the Coachella performance, he had a group of people dressed in black robe dancing with him. One of the person from another stage went onstage and “beat” him up into a bloody mess. I felt very disturbed with this footage as I thought it was real that he was beaten up bc everyone was gasping. Came to find out it was just a performance.

minnie82

Superstar
There's a video of him feeling weak after the Concert, I wonder if it have to do with the "rituals" he do..

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
What was he like before he became famous?
he have an athletic background before he became famous and he join Got 7 , like he said in an interview his parents and his coach didn't agree with him became an idol , he looks different from now some years ago ..

minnie82

Superstar
it seems that the majorities of the people that attented his concerts were girls , they probably like him for his looks and not for his talent

BananaLaser

Veteran
he have an athletic background before he became famous and he join Got 7 , like he said in an interview his parents and his coach didn't agree with him became an idol , he looks different from now some years ago ..
His parents and coach weren't wrong with their way of thinking..

minnie82

Superstar
I notice that he looks more happy when I see his ex band mates, Mark Tuan visiting him in one of his concerts and he seems light up, Got 7 was Def forced to disband