I'VE GOT IT COVERED

Listening to a cover of Gerry Rafferty's Baker's Street on my online station and can never get the name of the artist who covers it. I looked through the YT covers to see if I could find it - no luck. However, I did stumble across this and think it's pretty fantastic IMHO: It's great to see a younger generation so incredibly talented and inspired by "oldies". There's even a girl drummer in the trio. :) Not sure if she's better than Karen Carpenter but to say the least, she's pretty good:

Baker Street (Gerry Rafferty) - Cover by Noah-Benedikt ft. @Cara Vel & @sina-drums

I think she gets an honourable mention considering it's all saxophone:

Karla Sax - Baker Street (Gerry Rafferty Cover)

Awoken2

Superstar

Some extremely interesting predictive programming included in George Michael's version from 1993.

*warning, contains homo erogenous material and general smut*

Awoken2

Superstar
I used to love this song when I was a kid. I'll spare you the naff video

Today, as an old geezer, I love this version more.

I was listening to this the other day. I'm still awestricken by the performance! Lol, Gabriella puts my grade 10 guitar class to absolute shame:

(Kansas) Dust In The Wind - Gabriella Quevedo

The arrangement is by Sungha Jung, who I think is on the poster behind her. He must be a child prodigy because here he is here playing Billie Jean:

(Michael Jackson) Billie Jean - Sungha Jung

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I was listening to this the other day. I'm still awestricken by the performance! Lol, Gabriella puts my grade 10 guitar class to absolute shame:

(Kansas) Dust In The Wind - Gabriella Quevedo

The arrangement is by Sungha Jung, who I think is on the poster behind her. He must be a child prodigy because here he is here playing Billie Jean:

(Michael Jackson) Billie Jean - Sungha Jung
Great to see young people putting down their phones and picking up the acoustic guitar!

What an incredible talent!!! At just 15 years old, Emily's able to put such emotion into the songs while playing the piano. As Frank said, it does give hope for the future. Below is her interpretion of '84 remake:

Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) - Phil Collins (Piano Cover by Emily Linge)

I'm posting this one as well, as she also does a fantastic job with the song. I think every Canuck in the late '70s heard this song being played on the radio on an hourly basis:

Sometimes When We Touch - Dan Hill (Piano Cover by Emily Linge)