I'VE GOT IT COVERED

This one is ode to my mum because she used to sing Melissa's version when it came on the radio :). I think Vanessa does a decent job:

In case you have the need to suddenly dance. Still can't believe this guy had that crappy song "Nineteen" back in the '80s, lol:

Putting this here, as I have fond memories of my uncle visiting us and giving my dad this album before he left, thinking that he'd like it if he liked Quincy Jones and his productions. Although, this video couldn't be any cheesier, but it is 1980:

Thanks to Steve Aoki, it can now be danced to on a dance floor:

Awoken2

Superstar

This made me smile the most today.

(Audition video ends)

Simon Cowell: "look, I really liked the song but you both weren't in tune.....so on that basis......sorry Chloe your not quite what we're looking for.....well done parrot you started off a bit shakey but really got it together by the end so we'll done you're through to the next round"

Another earworm. Thinking of when my uncle would sing this and my grandfather would tap his foot when it came on the radio:

I've posted Josh in this thread earlier playing the guitar in the Fever cover. Needless to say he's talented guy:

I would consider Eleanor Rigby my favourite Beatles song. I was looking for covers of the song and came across this. I have to ask my uncle if he knows Stanley Jordon. It's incredible to watch him play. All I can say is "wow!":

This group was nominated for Best New Artist of the Year on the Grammys in '20. I don't see any occult symbolism on their website which would explain why they didn't win. Another incredible cover. I would love to be in the studio to feel the vibe while they play:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I can only imagine the look on (Queen's Drummer)Roger Taylor's face when he came across this audition tape from Marc Martel. Amazing!