It's Time to Reconsider Malcolm X

I was born in the English city of Leicester, which over it's 5000-year history has been occupied at various times by cavemen, Romans, Vikings and Normans. Our family goes back generations in the area so I've probably got their DNA in me somewhere but I call myself 'English', I don't go around saying I'm Roman/Viking/Norman English..:)
Leicester and Plymouth aren't like America @Tidal. America is a young country. Hardly anyone there is native American, its citizens are mostly non-native/immigrants, whether from Europe, Asia or Africa. It is a melting pot. Even in the UK immigrants are called by their places of origin: Indians, Pakistani, Ghanaians, Chinese, Polish, Kenyan, Libyan, etc. People are proud of where they are from, as African Americans are. The fact that they are called as such doesn't mean they are any less part of Britain, or America, or wherever else they may settle. William the Conquerer was French, Prince Philip is from Greece, the Queen is German.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
If we just pay the black peoples off...I’m sure that will help a lot..

Black Entertainment Television founder Robert Johnson say $14 TRILLION of reparations should be paid to black people for slavery

Kung Fu

Superstar
If we just pay the black peoples off...I’m sure that will help a lot..

Black Entertainment Television founder Robert Johnson say $14 TRILLION of reparations should be paid to black people for slavery
Considering what your ancestors did it sounds about right especially when you take into account in how you love giving Israel billions :)

If it wasn't for colonialism and imperialism white people wouldn't be where they are now. Time to give back what you stole :)

morita

Veteran
interesting thought, not a great idea, more segregation would fuel more hate if u ask me.
The black community was actually doing better during segregation, there wasn't the war on drugs, there were more black businesses. And we didn't have a school to prison pipeline.

The core principles of "integration" in the civil rights era were flawed. They fought against being separated from whites instead of fighting to be equal first. As a result they were assimilated into a group of people that hated them and didn't see them as equals.
In that sense, "integration" was a mistake, they should have focused on their own community instead of persevering in a system that clearly doesn't work for them.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Considering what your ancestors did it sounds about right especially when you take into account in how you love giving Israel billions :)

If it wasn't for colonialism and imperialism white people wouldn't be where they are now. Time to give back what you stole :)
What did MY ancestors do exactly? Even I don’t know...

Cherry14

Established

I'm curious do you think the german People that live in this Day and age are guilty for world war 2?or should pay for what happened back then?
Did you agree when the Mexican president ask the King of spain to apologize for the conquest of America that happened 500 years ago ?

I would tell you to read a history book but you can't really read. You don't know a lot of things, baby killer supporter.
The sins of the father are not the sins of the son. I don't think people want reparations so much as access to equal opportunities and an end to violence. What would reparations achieve if there still remained enmity and hatred between some whites, and some African Americans? Money won't erase the problem, just like segregation won't.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I'm curious do you think the german People that live in this Day and age are guilty for world war 2?or should pay for what happened back then?
Did you agree when the Mexican president ask the King of spain to apologize for the conquest of America that happened 500 years ago ?
I don't believe anyone should be held accountable for the sins of others.

BUT if you're going to argue for Jews receiving billions and land which belongs to others based on what happened in the past by a different generation of people than you sure as hell should have to argue for blacks receiving money based on what happened to them. You know so you don't sound like a hypocrite.

Lisa

Superstar
I reported you as well for trolling. Also, you're a baby killer supporter. You still haven't denounced the killing of babies by American and Israeli soldiers. If the shoe fits.....
Every time you mention baby killer in a response to me..I will be reporting you.

Kung Fu

Superstar
The sins of the father are not the sins of the son. I don't think people want reparations so much as access to equal opportunities and an end to violence. What would reparations achieve if there still remained enmity and hatred between some whites, and some African Americans? Money won't erase the problem, just like segregation won't.
I agree.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Every time you mention baby killer in a response to me..I will be reporting you.
Every time you label Muslims as terrorists, rapists, and etc. I'll be reporting you. Every time you don't provide proof for your claims I will be reporting you.

It can go both ways. Look you still haven't been able to answer the question. I wonder why :rolleyes:

Lisa

Superstar
Every time you label Muslims as terrorists, rapists, and etc. I'll be reporting you. Every time you don't provide proof for your claims I will be reporting you.

It can go both ways. Look you still haven't been able to answer the question. I wonder why :rolleyes:
There is lots of evidence for what I say about islam...

Otherwise..you have yet to post a single article about the US or Israel being baby killers...and linking that to me. This also isn’t the thread for this discussion..you are derailing this thread for no reason.

The black community was actually doing better during segregation, there wasn't the war on drugs, there were more black businesses. And we didn't have a school to prison pipeline.

The core principles of "integration" in the civil rights era were flawed. They fought against being separated from whites instead of fighting to be equal first. As a result they were assimilated into a group of people that hated them and didn't see them as equals.
In that sense, "integration" was a mistake, they should have focused on their own community instead of persevering in a system that clearly doesn't work for them.
Do you really believe that the gulf between whites and blacks is so great it can only be solved by complete separation? Were segregation to be implemented, it would only be a matter of time before hostility would begin to fester among some quarters of each separate state, because then you are seeing the situation in terms of 'us and them', and because it is a return to primitive tribalism. The solution is not separation, it is education. The differences between blacks and whites are superficial and imposed, never irreconcilable.

If this is a response to the murder of George Floyd, do you not think that, as a response to race riots, segregation is a laughable, far-fetched solution? The problem was not that whites and blacks cannot live in peace, it is that a few despotic individuals misused their authority to enact a monstrous racial attack, and that the ensuing protests were infiltrated by saboteurs and provocateurs for violent and nefarious political ends. (It is not unlikely that the situation was manufactured by race baiters, and elites who want to divide and conquer.)

I suppose Rosa Parks should have set up her own bus company instead of refusing to give up her seat.

Last edited:

morita

Veteran
Do you really believe that the gulf between whites and blacks is so great it can only be solved by complete separation? Were segregation to be implemented, it would only be a matter of time before hostility would begin to fester among some quarters of each separate state, because then you are seeing the situation in terms of 'us and them', and because it is a return to primitive tribalism. The solution is not separation, it is education. The differences between blacks and whites are superficial, and never irreconcilable.

If this is a response to the murder of David Floyd, do you not think that, as a response to race riots, segregation is a laughable, far-fetched solution? The problem was not that whites and blacks cannot live in peace, it is that a few despotic individuals misused their authority to enact a monstrous racial attack, and that the ensuing protests were infiltrated by saboteurs and provocateurs for violent and nefarious political ends.
- There wouldn't be a gulf between whites and blacks if they were separated. Each group would be minding their own business.
- Like I said in my previous post, desegregation was a mistake in the first place. I always thought it shouldn't have happened waay before the riots.
- We have moved way past tribalism so I don't even know what you're talking about.
- And his name was GEORGE Floyd btw lol

Last edited:
- There wouldn't be a gulf between whites and blacks if they were separated. Each groups would be minding their own business.
- Like I said in my previous post, desegregation was a mistake in the first place. I always thought it shouldn't have happened waaay before the riots.
- We have moved way past tribalism so I don't even know what you're talking about.
- And his name was GEORGE Floyd btw lol
I've edited the name, thanks.

Should Rosa Parks have set up her own bus company instead of refusing to give up her seat?

Last edited: