It's Time: To give our guns to Hitler

Aero

Superstar
A lot of people are hypocritical when it comes to gun violence. I don't agree with what the dumb liberals are saying, but I don't agree with you gun nuts either. We have seen over and over again, more guns isn't a solution. Do you all remember hearing about the Wild West? Well people don't all just go home peacefully when everyone is armed. It turns into a standoff, and someone loses. So there is no real reduction in violence, you are just countering violence with violence.

In many cases having a gun on your person makes you 100% LESS safe. There are way too many guns circulating in the black market. This ease of access is crippling the laws chances of doing anything productive. The law simply has few counter measures already. But it doesn't really matter because the law doesn't decide how many guns are in America. Free market economics does that.

What will happen and is happening, is the gun market is drying up regardless. Gun manufacturers aren't there to provide us with rights. They are there to make huge profits. Corporations who sell those guns need to make profits too. So what I'm saying is you gun folk are doing a terrible job getting people to buy guns. For all your internet hustle one would think the gun industry would be the safest. And it will probably be the first to crumble. As we head toward our new Utopia.

A lot of people are hypocritical when it comes to gun violence. I don't agree with what the dumb liberals are saying, but I don't agree with you gun nuts either. We have seen over and over again, more guns isn't a solution. Do you all remember hearing about the Wild West? Well people don't all just go home peacefully when everyone is armed. It turns into a standoff, and someone loses. So there is no real reduction in violence, you are just countering violence with violence.

In many cases having a gun on your person makes you 100% LESS safe. There are way too many guns circulating in the black market. This ease of access is crippling the laws chances of doing anything productive. The law simply has few counter measures already. But it doesn't really matter because the law doesn't decide how many guns are in America. Free market economics does that.

What will happen and is happening, is the gun market is drying up regardless. Gun manufacturers aren't there to provide us with rights. They are there to make huge profits. Corporations who sell those guns need to make profits too. So what I'm saying is you gun folk are doing a terrible job getting people to buy guns. For all your internet hustle one would think the gun industry would be the safest. And it will probably be the first to crumble. As we head toward our new Utopia.
The idea is to try and have people bear arms to defend themselves

Aero

Superstar
The idea is to try and have people bear arms to defend themselves
I'm with the whole self defense aspect. But that's not why most people have stockpiled an arsenal. They bought them to defend against some invisible boogeyman that will never come. And if it does, the guns wont save them anyway.

That's the whole point of my last post. If we go back to the wild west, we are *maybe* giving gun violence victims a 50/50 chance. That's not really much better than the chances we currently have unarmed. I would rather go with trying to give victims of gun violence a 100% chance of survival.

I'm with the whole self defense aspect. But that's not why most people have stockpiled an arsenal. They bought them to defend against some invisible boogeyman that will never come. And if it does, the guns wont save them anyway.

That's the whole point of my last post. If we go back to the wild west, we are *maybe* giving gun violence victims a 50/50 chance. That's not really much better than the chances we currently have unarmed. I would rather go with trying to give victims of gun violence a 100% chance of survival.
You can't guarantee 100% chance though, there is no such thing as that. You can 99%, not 100%

Thunderian

Superstar

The video isn't about guns. It's about the mental disorder that is called liberalism.

Aero

Superstar
It's true. Modern day politics makes people super neurotic. But that's not a mental disorder. That's not a good way to start a dialogue about something important. What does pointing out each others deficiencies really accomplish? If you said nothing you get an A.

It's like now that we know politics is super neurotic, where do we go from there? And that's a tough question. We cannot avoid all of the group thought and unhealthy defense mechanisms. We have to learn to work with it, and use it to our advantage.

I'm being serious though. I want to know why everyone is so quick to turn on each other. For me personally, I'm not really on anyone's side anymore. So therefore I can never really turn on anyone. And I've noticed that if I just sit here and don't pick sides. People actually listen to me, but they still don't do what I want :)

sim hae

Established
A yes or no will be fine.
Uhm, given that your guy has a different chin, different ear, different nose, different mouth and of course we can't overlook the forehead ...then it's most probably not the same person. Just someone with a similar mustache, sunglasses and hair color.

polymoog

Superstar
its paul newman vs paul newman look-a-like. paul newman wins, every time.