it's not a fair assessment to say that rejection is what creates bitter misogynistic incels

Dusktilldown

Rookie
That is a whole different subject with entirely different context, do not deflect. I called you a misandrist because it seems you were acting like one. If I am wrong, okay, I have no problem taking fault and accountability- sincerely, my bad. But me thinking you have something against men still stands because you've already made like 2 or 3 threads and it's doing nothing but making me wonder.
My initial post was about incels and male entitlement. That's not what you adressed in your post, if someone is diverting matters, that's you.
I'm simply telling the truth, and debunking the myth that men become incels because they're rejected by women, while they feel entitled to women because of patriarchy. Instead of having a problem with this very real phenomenon, you seem to have a problem with me talking about it.
you recognize that claiming that white people benefit from white supremacy and sometimes abuse their power within the social hierarchy is not the same as claiming that you hate any individuals who happens to be white. Yet fail to apply the same logic when it comes to patriarchy and men.
What is an incel?
Incels refuse to accept responsibility for their circumstances, instead believing their inability to attract women makes them victims of oppression. Like all groups under the umbrella of online misogyny known as the “manosphere”, they subscribe to the “red pill” conspiracy theory. They believe men are the true victims of gendered oppression, that male power has been usurped, and that feminism is a front to disguise men’s subjugation.
Incels essentialise this conspiracy in the idea of the “black pill”. To swallow the black pill is to accept that this oppression is insurmountable. It invokes a certain hopelessness. Incels believe there is nothing they can ever do to improve their lives.
Incels believe in a genetically essentialist social hierarchy. At the apex are “chads” – hyper-athletic attractive males who women desire instinctively. Beneath them are descending classes of “betas”. At the lowermost point are incels, whose innate characteristics make them unable to attract women.
Targeting women
Incels blame women for this hierarchy and their low place within it. The culture portrays women as irrational and emotional creatures who are blindly pursuing the biological imperatives to seek sexual satisfaction and material security through marriage.
Incels believe women select different men for these functions, marrying an inferior “beta” for financial gain whilst cheating with “chads” for sexual gratification. To incels, women pursue their interests sociopathically and will not hesitate to harm men. A society dominated by women does the same and incels see their oppression as a natural consequence of women’s malicious and inhuman nature.
your problem was with me saying men and generalizing. I told you you did the same with white people yet that deosn't mean you hold some ill will agst them, that's a completely valid point. Why is it that when we say men do xyz it provokes just extreme reactions like the posts that I got earlier on this thread wishing I take the vaccine and die. I don't owe you an explanation, not to mention you ask me questions about my personal life and feel entitled to an answer from me. We're all strangers to each other here. Maybe my previous post was defensive but that's because I've already experienced personal attacks, and don't want to open myself to further abuse.
I did generalize because it's true.
so why do you have a problem with me generalizing then ? Have you met all white people to know for sure that they're all what you claim they are ? Obviously no, it's about systems. Systemic oppression is group oppression. It doesn't happen on an individual level. That's why I generalize when talking about privileged groups. Don't shoot the messenger.
Do not be mad at me for pointing out the truth. I do not dislike every white person especially not because of their color- which is what racism is.
Do not be mad at me for pointing out the truth about male entitlement either. I'm not mad btw, just pointing out your hypocrisy with regards to how you talked about white people, but feel I shouldn't be allowed to do the same with men. And honestly it's not even a question about good vs bad, every man benefits from patriarchy (just like every white person benefits from white supremacy). And since you're so intent on defending men, honestly, I can see that they're not completely at fault, women uphold the patriarchy too. In fact, as time passes, i can see that women are part of the problem even more so than men. Some of the biggest chauvinists I've met were women.
In opposition to that, I now understand you're only talking about bad men. You see, with the way you worded it, seems like you just wanted to rant about how "all of them" are bad, especially since you've made more than one post. Oh and also, I wouldn't want you to die for having your standpoint of things. I apologize on behalf of everyone who has threatened you on this forum. I for one have not seen anyone doing this to you though so I have to assume they directly messaged you. Report them and stay composed is all I can say, really.
I reported the poster who said she wishes I take the vaccine and die from it and messaged the mod but don't know if any action will be taken. I didn't answer to that person, because they're clearly psychopathic, I just try to block members whom I don't want to interact with. How miserable and evil must you be to wish death on someone simply because you don't like what they say.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Ironic it calls you a troll when it's two threads are troll like themselves. I think it is safe to say that it is an example of how a person can succumb to satanic type thinking. There is no purpose to it's threads other than to sow discord and degradation which are hallmarks of Satan.
They used to call themselves Morita. Probably got banned under that username so returned with a different name. A bit of a pointless exercise changing your name but keeping the content exactly the same. Just here to hate on men and as you said sow discord.

Have you ever seen anybody so desperate to cause conflict? It's embarrassing but sadly a regular part of this forum.

As I said to them before, I don't know why they don't just go lesbian, haven't got to bother with us filthy, worthless (and many more derogatory adjectives) men.

Ain't that right Morita?

Doomsday Cult Mom

Established
I'm not sure if she pulled that from a source or if it directly came from her but nonetheless, this entire thing is odd. Because even if she is only talking about the bad men in our world, why is it so important for her to make like, 3 threads on this? She said she wasn't a misandrist but I just want to know what led her to making them?? Hopefully whenever she's available, she'll give us an answer. And I'm not even mad, I'm just genuinely curious.
I give you credit for trying to reason with her and yet she adopts a self righteous attitude towards you and somehow turns it around like you are to blame when you have been the only one to try and understand her. And I also wonder why more than one thread was created. Lastly she seems dismayed about people's negative reactions yet what does she expect when she spewed all the hatred to begin with.

Doomsday Cult Mom

Established
The OP began all this by promoting the hashtag "men are trash " then tries to change the narrative saying she didn't say all men are trash. Either way it is an insult to God and all religions except one and that is Satanism. Isn't one of the main goals of Vigilant Citizen is pointing out the danger of Satanism? Even if you are an atheist she is insulting your father's and brothers. She could have said some men are trash and we could understand that but she said "men are trash ". It is a satanic thing to say and is contemptible and needs to be rebuked in the harshest manner. It is nothing less than blasphemy.

Oceanic

Established
My initial post was about incels and male entitlement. That's not what you adressed in your post, if someone is diverting matters, that's you.
I'm simply telling the truth, and debunking the myth that men become incels because they're rejected by women, while they feel entitled to women because of patriarchy. Instead of having a problem with this very real phenomenon, you seem to have a problem with me talking about it.
you recognize that claiming that white people benefit from white supremacy and sometimes abuse their power within the social hierarchy is not the same as claiming that you hate any individuals who happens to be white. Yet fail to apply the same logic when it comes to patriarchy and men.

your problem was with me saying men and generalizing. I told you you did the same with white people yet that deosn't mean you hold some ill will agst them, that's a completely valid point. Why is it that when we say men do xyz it provokes just extreme reactions like the posts that I got earlier on this thread wishing I take the vaccine and die. I don't owe you an explanation, not to mention you ask me questions about my personal life and feel entitled to an answer from me. We're all strangers to each other here. Maybe my previous post was defensive but that's because I've already experienced personal attacks, and don't want to open myself to further abuse.

so why do you have a problem with me generalizing then ? Have you met all white people to know for sure that they're all what you claim they are ? Obviously no, it's about systems. Systemic oppression is group oppression. It doesn't happen on an individual level. That's why I generalize when talking about privileged groups. Don't shoot the messenger.

Do not be mad at me for pointing out the truth about male entitlement either. I'm not mad btw, just pointing out your hypocrisy with regards to how you talked about white people, but feel I shouldn't be allowed to do the same with men. And honestly it's not even a question about good vs bad, every man benefits from patriarchy (just like every white person benefits from white supremacy). And since you're so intent on defending men, honestly, I can see that they're not completely at fault, women uphold the patriarchy too. In fact, as time passes, i can see that women are part of the problem even more so than men. Some of the biggest chauvinists I've met were women.

I reported the poster who said she wishes I take the vaccine and die from it and messaged the mod but don't know if any action will be taken. I didn't answer to that person, because they're clearly psychopathic, I just try to block members whom I don't want to interact with. How miserable and evil must you be to wish death on someone simply because you don't like what they say.
No, you're misunderstanding. I don't have a problem with you talking about it. I have CURIOSITY as to why you posted this like 3 times.

Something I don't understand is, how is me wondering why you posted this 3 times personal? I just want to know what your thought process consisted of before deciding to make 3 threads on this. And @Doomsday Cult Mom and I want to know what you meant by "KillAllMen"? I won't assume anything, but...it's just weird.

Yes, you're right, patriarchy is a general thing. You have a point and I'll give it to you.

The reason I was defending men in your first thread about this is because I thought you were living in a delusion of misandry and wanted to let you know not all men are how you're thinking of. However, I rightfully got corrected by you and now I see you're only talking about the trippy men in our world. And even then, I admitted yes, there are bad men. I was being realistic with both sides.

And I also defended women when I was talking with @Drifter because she has an internalized misogyny problem that I believe she should heal from.

Okay, I guess since this seems personal to you, I'll never know why you wanted to create these threads. It's a wrap guys. If she makes another thread about this, try not to wonder so much.

But then again Dusk, you did post this on a public forum.

Last edited:

Drifter

Established
No, you're misunderstanding. I don't have a problem with you talking about it. I have CURIOSITY as to why you posted this like 3 times.

Something I don't understand is, how is me wondering why you posted this 3 times personal? I just want to know what your thought process consisted of before deciding to make 3 threads on this. And @Doomsday Cult Mom and I want to know what you meant by "KillAllMen"? I won't assume anything, but...it's just weird.

Yes, you're right, patriarchy is a general thing. You have a point and I'll give it to you.

The reason I was defending men in your first thread about this is because I thought you were living in a delusion of misandry and wanted to let you know not all men are how you're thinking of. However, I rightfully got corrected by you and now I see you're only talking about the trippy men in our world. And even then, I admitted yes, there are bad men. I was being realistic with both sides.

And I also defended women when I was talking with @Drifter because she has an internalized misogyny problem that I believe she should heal from.

Okay, I guess since this seems personal to you, I'll never know why you wanted to create these threads. It's a wrap guys. If she makes another thread about this, try not to wonder so much.

But then again Dusk, you did post this on a public forum.
Why tag me in this mess? I do not have "internalized misogyny".

Dusktilldown

Rookie
And @Doomsday Cult Mom and I want to know what you meant by "KillAllMen"?
what ? I copy pasted this post from reddit, which is another forum. And the men are trash hashtag was explained several time. A quick google search will tell you what it means if you bother reading. You're free to draw your own conclusions, whatever.

And that doomsday person was the one wishing I take the vaccine and die earlier in this thread. Why should I give them an explanation or even want to engage with them ? That to me warrants a ban. Not to mention, this psycho has the nerve to call me "satanic" when wishing death on someone simply for saying things that they don't like, ironic. karma is gonna come back to them 10 times fold. Disgusting person. They're obviously projecting their own inadequacies.

Last edited:

Doomsday Cult Mom

Established
what ? I copy pasted this post from reddit, which is another forum. And the men are trash hashtag was explained several time. A quick google search will tell you what it means. Here is a link if you bother reading. You're free to draw your own conclusions, whatever.

And that doomsday person was the one wishing I take the vaccine and die earlier in this thread. Why should I give them an explanation or even want to engage with them ? That to me warrants a ban. Not to mention, this psycho has the nerve to call me "satanic" when wishing death on someone simply for saying things that they don't like, ironic. karma is gonna come back to them 10 times fold. Disgusting person. They're obviously projecting their own inadequacies.
The Huffington Post LOL.

Oceanic

Established
Why tag me in this mess? I do not have "internalized misogyny".
You do. You just don't realize it. Everyone except you, which is sad, can see you're going through it. But I'm not going to argue about that.

Anyway this is the most weirdest thread I've ever been on. We have someone who has questionable reasons to post the same thing 3 times, we have someone who thinks women are peasants, we have people threatening OP, and then we have former members who just disappeared. What even is this?

Drifter

Established
You do. You just don't realize it. Everyone except you, which is sad, can see you're going through it. But I'm not going to argue about that.
No, I don't. Go back through my post history and I probably would've been classed as a misandrist by most folks on this forum. I just understand shit now lol. Women are worthless outside of childbirth.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
My thoughts are that there are unattractive, unappealing and unsuccessful members of both sexes.

Some, (those with humility) accept the fact that these aspects may make them less desirable partners, and perhaps try to overcome some of their own shortcomings.

Others (those full of pride) blame their desired partners for their failure to find them attractive, and turn their desire into hatred and blame.

The fact that there are an increasing number of the latter indicates the changes in society in general.

Last edited:

Doomsday Cult Mom

Established
I think that OP posting links to Huffington Post pretty much says it all. Why would someone post links from that evil website on Vigilant Citizen unless to cause problems? Huffington Post supports pretty much everything that is wrong with our society. It is totally satanic and diametrically opposite of Vigilant Citizen. I am sure Huffington Post is pushing the vaccines. I suggest OP go back to Huffington Post and take their advice.

Doomsday Cult Mom

Established

Anyway this is the most weirdest thread I've ever been on. We have someone who has questionable reasons to post the same thing 3 times, we have someone who thinks women are peasants, we have people threatening OP, and then we have former members who just disappeared. What even is this?
OP was looking for trouble to begin with and the fact that she is posting links to Huffington Post proves it. Who in their right mind posts things like men are trash and kill men or whatever. You tried to be kind to her and understanding and she rebuked you. My conclusion is that she is an angry troll and the hate she spews is toxic poison with the only purpose to spread hate and dissension. Save your kindness and understanding for people who would appreciate and benefit from it.

HansConsciousness

Established
.... Women are worthless outside of childbirth.
IMHO, women are not what you are exclusively portraying them as.

Our, individual, perceptions take shape according to the account of our, individual, life experiences.

And to some, they change quite drastically and sort of forever..

But still the fact remains that in almost every nation you will find women in legislature, judiciary and adminstration at quite a few senior most positions.
Well infact, since the time I have been on Earth, I have only heard the national anthem "God save the queen" of one them, as they call it, 1st world nation. Figure that.
(Albeit IMO it should have been "God save all people, all humanity!" instead. But you can't help when a certain cohort of individuals is insistent to rule the entire planet and human race... but that's for some other day perhaps!)
Thus, in-practice, women are much more than their womb.

OTOH, men are on the both sides on the coin too.

It is our, individual perception that wants to see the way it has been shaped due to our upbringing (i.e. that happened before our eyes between our biological mum and paa) ; and our life experiences (i.e. how we got treated by other beings, post we got good sense of our senses and clear memories).