it's not a fair assessment to say that rejection is what creates bitter misogynistic incels

Dusktilldown

Rookie
There is definitely pressure in society for men to "score" but that's where men shot themselves in the foot when they invented gender and decided that their sense of masculinity is tied to the number of women they get and that they should get the active role in dating.
A lot of men unfortunately don't fit into this very narrow concept of masculinity and end up feeling inadequate (well ironic!).
A lot of men believe that if things were reversed and that women had to make the first step in dating and relationships, they would never be approached by any woman (and they're most likely right). The thing is, people should go for people in their looks-range. If you're an ugly guy who tried to pursue a Stacey, you shouldn't be surprised or even disappointed if you get rejected.

But life goes on. No one is dead. I think past a certain age, you're supposed to learn how to deal with rejection in a mature way. If you don't handle rejection gracefully that makes the person lose respect for you. And if you insist after being rejected, and keep pursuing them, you look desperate, which makes you seem even more unattractive to that person and everyone around lmao.
Claiming that men become douchebags and or even mean because of rejection, is to baby men, and make them out to be victims. I don't believe in this narrative.
A lot of women are also participating in this incel coddling because they have internalized misogyny and were socialized to always view things from or sympathize/empathize with the male experience.
Sure there are studies out there that shows that the male ego can't take rejection: https://lithiumagazine.com/2021/04/29/men-cant-handle-rejection/
But then why ask women out in the first place then ? Or then, just model your behaviour on women, who are far more emotionally resilient. There is no reason the bar for humanity should be lower.
The truth is no one is obligated to enter a relationship and no one is entitled to a relationship. I've seen some incels or incel mindsets on these forums too, or this underlying belief that men are entitled to women no matte what they look like.

Last edited:

HansConsciousness

Established
... men to "score" but that's where men shot themselves in the foot when they invented gender and decided that their sense of masculinity is tied to the number of women they get...
I concur!
This reminds me of Solomon!
Instead of listening and copying Christ and his lifestyle, men had copied Solomon despicable character there!

It is definitely easy to copy Solomon than Jesus Christ. And then, we go on a step further to say Christ has forgiven my all future sins regardless.

So cute!
Subtle/innocent gaslighting Jesus Christ.

Lizard King

Established
There is definitely pressure in society for men to "score" but that's where men shot themselves in the foot when they invented gender and decided that their sense of masculinity is tied to the number of women they get and that they should get the active role in dating.
A lot of men unfortunately don't fit into this very narrow concept of masculinity and end up feeling inadequate (well ironic!).
A lot of men believe that if things were reversed and that women had to make the first step in dating and relationships, they would never be approached by any woman (and they're most likely right). The thing is, people should go for people in their looks-range. If you're an ugly guy who tried to pursue a Stacey, you shouldn't be surprised or even disappointed if you get rejected.

But life goes on. No one is dead. I think past a certain age, you're supposed to learn how to deal with rejection in a mature way. If you don't handle rejection gracefully that makes the person lose respect for you. And if you insist after being rejected, and keep pursuing them, you look desperate, which makes you seem even more unattractive to that person and everyone around lmao.
Claiming that men become douchebags and or even mean because of rejection, is to baby men, and make them out to be victims. I don't believe in this narrative.
A lot of women are also participating in this incel coddling because they have internalized misogyny and were socialized to always view things from or sympathize/empathize with the male experience.
Sure there are studies out there that shows that the male ego can't take rejection: https://lithiumagazine.com/2021/04/29/men-cant-handle-rejection/
But then why ask women out in the first place then ? Or then, just model your behaviour on women, who are far more emotionally resilient. There is no reason the bar for humanity should be lower.
The truth is no one is obligated to enter a relationship and no one is entitled to a relationship. I've seen some incels or incel mindsets on these forums too, or this underlying belief that men are entitled to women no matte what they look like.
I bet the one thing that you don't have to worry about is a man asking you out. On the other hand you might be able to have a promising career as a dominatrix.

Drifter

Established
Just stop. Men are superior and rule society, get over it and stop making these threads.

Dusktilldown

Rookie
are people actually gonna adress the points that I'm raising in my post and what has created the incel phenomenon ?If you don't want to discuss this particular topic, you can still ignore.

Last edited:

Doomsday Cult Mom

Established
This person is an educated idiot. These are the type of people who spent years going to college without learning anything useful. Will probably end up in a mental hospital or surrounded by many cats. Normally I don't recommend that people take the fake poisonous vaccines but in this case I will make an exception. Please take the fake poisonous vaccines and all the boosters too.

you're probably a troll, you go on ignore.
View attachment 69441
And that's why children shouldn't be allowed on the internet, it's past your bedtime child go to bed.
I've contributed more content to this forum in less time than you, but ok just call me a troll if you want :D
I notice you didn't reply to my thought out response with valid points in your other thread, but you immediately responded to my post here. It shows the level of debate you're actually willing to engage in, lol.

Last edited:

Doomsday Cult Mom

Established
This person is obviously an obese over educated type who spends it's time going to women's studies. Most likely has green hair and a nose ring and many tattoos. No man and probably no women except ones like itself would want to know it. I say it because I'm not convinced this is a woman. The clue is the use of the term incel. Who uses that word except over educated idiots who wasted their time and taxpayers money learning nothing useful at college.

Doomsday Cult Mom

Established
I've contributed more content to this forum in less time than you, but ok just call me a troll if you want :D
I notice you didn't reply to my thought out response with valid points in your other thread here, but you immediately responded to my post here. It shows the level of debate you're actually willing to engage in, lol.
Ironic it calls you a troll when it's two threads are troll like themselves. I think it is safe to say that it is an example of how a person can succumb to satanic type thinking. There is no purpose to it's threads other than to sow discord and degradation which are hallmarks of Satan.

Oceanic

Established

I mean as a female who can't stand the society of toxic patriarchy I'm living in, even I have the knowledge that not all men are how you're describing them in your post. Yes, many are fools, as are women, but...we have billions of people on this earth. It is not objectively right to claim each and every man is terrible.

What I want to know is, what kind of situations did you experience that made you become a misandrist? What kind of environment have you lived in to shape your argument? I am genuinely curious. I will not assume, but if it's about past relationships, I've been there and even then, I know there are still some men that have INNER beauty. Just haven't found 'em yet. Men and women should work together platonically. That's how positive communities form.

I really don't like men who want complete control over a woman and just wants her to remain silent. I also really don't like women who always wants to compete against men and have the urge to wipe them off the face of the planet. Like....where is the line at? Both lines shouldn't ever be crossed.

Anywho, can you answer my question please? I am extremely curious.

Dusktilldown

Rookie
Men are superior and rule society
what does that have to do with the incel phenomenon ?
All incels are male but not all men are incels. Nowhere in my post did I say all men.
not all men are how you're describing them in your post
you're generalising white people. By saying white people do xyz. The premise of my op is abt the incel pehonomenon. The thing you're really arguing with is simply that I should sanitize my language to make you more comfortable. It seems people can generalize about any group "jews, women, white people, transgenders..". I have even seen in the lgbt thread people who claimed that all homosexuals were pedophiles.
Trying to paint me as a misandrist when I never said "all men" were like this, and that my post was clearly about the incel phenomenon (and yes, some of it has its roots in how men are raised but unless you want to argue that all men are incels this thread is about a subset of men who hate women). The fact that people aren't familiar with, or comfortable with the terminology incel or the use of the word "men do xyz" doesn't warrant the hateful vitriol and personal attacks targetted at me in this thread.
I could ask you the exact same question and ask you why you're so racist against whites since you love generalizing and say "white people..." ? Does that mean you deserve people wishing you take the vaccine and die from it just because you expressed an opposing view, or expressed your opinion in a way that wasn't politically correct. This forum is filled with older people, who probably never heard of incels but I don't wish death on people simply because they have an opposing worldview. And what's ironic, is that the hate I get isn't even from men themselves!

Lizard King

Established
All incels are male but not all men are incels. Nowhere in my post did I say all men.

you're generalising white people. By saying white people do xyz. The premise of my op is abt the incel pehonomenon. The thing you're really arguing with is simply that I should sanitize my language to make you more comfortable. It seems people can generalize about any group "jews, women, white people, transgenders..". I have even seen in the lgbt thread people who claimed that all homosexuals were pedophiles.
Trying to paint me as a misandrist when I never said "all men" were like this, and that my post was clearly about the incel phenomenon (and yes, some of it has its roots in how men are raised but unless you want to argue that all men are incels this thread is about a subset of men who hate women). The fact that people aren't familiar with, or comfortable with the terminology incel or the use of the word "men do xyz" doesn't warrant the hateful vitriol and personal attacks targetted at me in this thread.
I could ask you the exact same question and ask you why you're so racist against whites since you love generalizing and say "white people..." ? Does that mean you deserve people wishing you take the vaccine and die from it just because you expressed an opposing view, or expressed your opinion in a way that wasn't politically correct. This forum is filled with older people, who probably never heard of incels but I don't wish death on people simply because they have an opposing worldview. And what's ironic, is that the hate I get isn't even from men themselves!
The incel phenomenon lol. I guess it is so phenomenal that I have never heard of it and consider myself lucky. I still say that you could make a few bucks as a dominatrix.

Oceanic

Established

That is a whole different subject with entirely different context, do not deflect. I called you a misandrist because it seems you were acting like one. If I am wrong, okay, I have no problem taking fault and accountability- sincerely, my bad. But me thinking you have something against men still stands because you've already made like 2 or 3 threads and it's doing nothing but making me wonder.

I actually asked you why you have this perspective and you never answered my question. I did not just want to assume, which is why I then asked you, "Why do you have such and such perception and why does it shape your argument style like this?" By the way, the only thing I have been saying in this thread is that at the end of the day, knowing there are good men in our world is great knowledge and relief, is it not?

I am not racist against whites, I thoroughly explained not all white people are like the general ones. And yes, I did generalize because it's true. Do not be mad at me for pointing out the truth. I do not dislike every white person especially not because of their color- which is what racism is. I do not classify as one, but think what you will. Now returning to the subject because I can tell you like to divert matters, I still have my questions unanswered.

In opposition to that, I now understand you're only talking about bad men. You see, with the way you worded it, seems like you just wanted to rant about how "all of them" are bad, especially since you've made more than one post. Oh and also, I wouldn't want you to die for having your standpoint of things. I apologize on behalf of everyone who has threatened you on this forum. I for one have not seen anyone doing this to you though so I have to assume they directly messaged you. Report them and stay composed is all I can say, really.

So would you like to answer my questions orrrr...because I want to know.

Doomsday Cult Mom

Established
So now this is white people's fault? Amazing how they make up only 7 or 8 per cent of the world's population yet the media would have us believe that somehow they cause all the problems.

Oceanic

Established
So now this is white people's fault? Amazing how they make up only 7 or 8 per cent of the world's population yet the media would have us believe that somehow they cause all the problems.
No, Dusk was referring to what I spoke on another thread and had a misconception with my words, just like I had a misconception with her posts.

Oceanic

Established
But what about the hashtag she was promoting "men are trash" or whatever it was?
I'm not sure if she pulled that from a source or if it directly came from her but nonetheless, this entire thing is odd. Because even if she is only talking about the bad men in our world, why is it so important for her to make like, 3 threads on this? She said she wasn't a misandrist but I just want to know what led her to making them?? Hopefully whenever she's available, she'll give us an answer. And I'm not even mad, I'm just genuinely curious.