IT'S NEAR: THE NEXT SOLAR STORM. DATE: Before December 2021

Gary45

Rookie
I have some inside information...
The next plan of the illuminati will be an electromagnetic storm (date: before december 2021).

Causes: HAARP

Damages:
. all electromagnetics products will be damaged..anf communications will stop working: internet, television, radio, etc
. Inflation
. World Economic breakdown.
. Massive kill

Objective:
. Create new world government ( officially)
. Distraction: everybody will be more worry to survive...instead of protest for the vaccine.
.Despopulation

Somes advises:
. Buy food and water for 3 months at least.
. If you can move from the city to the countryside, is better.
. Buy silver

Be prepare...

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
The next plan of the illuminati will be an electromagnetic storm (date: before december 2021).

Damages:
. all electromagnetics products will be damaged..anf communications will stop working: internet, television, radio, etc
. Inflation
. Massive kill

Objective:
. Distraction: everybody will be more worry to survive...instead of protest for the vaccine.
.Despopulation

Somes advises:
. Buy silver

Be prepare...
Incase you haven't noticed the internet, television and radio are there tools.

The past 2 years i haven't been able to use any one of them without being told to go out and get jabbed.

While the anti-christ has been given control of the weather, they wouldn't destroy their own tools.

AshCash

Established
This is honestly true? You really got this "insider" information? If so then that's cool but may I ask how did you get this info? Did a friend tell you or do you work somewhere where there is talk of this ?

Sunshine

Established
And what happens in December when your prediction hasn't come true? Are you going to apologize for the fearmongering? That would be a refreshing change from all the other dinguses who predict doom and gloom on such-and-such a date. On this site alone, there's been at least half a dozen posts claiming "The End Is Near" and the NWO is going to round us all up into internment camps, or the alien ships will land, or the zombie apocalyse is due on the next full moon. Or whatever.

I'd like to see some more productive activity on VC than this. Is that what this is? Another trick to distract the few of us paying attention to the cogs of the machine? You really are a rookie, aren't you, Gary45?

Reactions: voj
This cannot happen all over the world. If this happens everywhere, their communications and their own combat vehicles will also burn. They do this to the country they are going to invade. I guess this will happen in Turkey and Iran. If it has to be on a larger scale, it expands into Eurasia (except western Europe).

This cannot happen all over the world. If this happens everywhere, their communications and their own combat vehicles will also burn. They do this to the country they are going to invade. I guess this will happen in Turkey and Iran. If it has to be on a larger scale, it expands into Eurasia (except western Europe).
Who's going to Invade Turkey and Iran ?

voj

Established

Damages:
. Inflation
. Massive kill

Objective:
.Despopulation

Somes advises:
. Buy silver

Be prepare...
This COULd Be True. I mean, looking at TOP and Low Rated movies Of 2021 you will notice it isnt interesting and filled with symbols and future happening events. Also, Jack Ma is no where to be found, its like they are already prepared and they is warning the mass alot about it but no one is seeing it.

If You Observe, The Media Is The Only Thing Spreading Their Physical Agenda And The Masses Is Buying Them.

voj

Established
This is honestly true? You really got this "insider" information? If so then that's cool but may I ask how did you get this info? Did a friend tell you or do you work somewhere where there is talk of this ?
Useless Is Useful. Even if it isnt true at lease it relates to what is going on and warning us is a good choice. Learn from it.

voj

Established
It could be possible because they have been building advanced technology since the 90s till this 21s century. The tech you now know was used 10 years ago. Also, remember they are 100 step from the masses.

Riptide

Established
OMG! Everybody take care of your emails quick!

But on a serious note, knocking out comms could provide a way to do horrible things without other parts of the world finding out about it and coming to interfere.

Harry St

I'm agree with Gary, masons grade 33 are scaping to the countryside... They know something is comming before December 2021.. some problem with communication.. and bigs social problems in the cities.
Also, thoses masons are saving food and water, because this may last severals months.

Also, Daniel Estulin ( ex agent of intelligence for Russia) said that something will come and is important to save food and water for severals moths.
And the banking system will collapse too..

Thanks Gary for share with us :)

Harry St

Seems to be a global plan...
With some luck , the electronic devices will be okay.. and we may have electricity...
But the communications systems like antenas and somes satellites will be damaged.

There is only one explanation why they want to break the communication system:
They want more control ...

Last edited:

Harry St

There are 7 main objective for the illumish-it:
1. One government : they already have it... But to make it official, they will need a foreing invasor ..( maybe an aliens attack?)
2. Digital track : in construction with the fake virus and the covid vaccin).
3. One currancy ( this may need a bank system collapse... Maybe a "solar storm"?)
4. Reduce population: in construcction with covid vaccines, chemical contamination in the air, water and earth , others vaccines, GMO, 5G,6G, etc
5. Communism : in construction with debt, lockdowns, buy of lands and main companies.
6. One religion: in construction with the destruction of the christian religion, new age, promotion of homosexuality and abortion,etc
( Maybe an fake savior will come?).
7. Control of internet: in contruction with the police of internet like facebook, google,twitter, etc. (Maybe a cyber attack may help to take more control of internet).

Theories:
1. A ""solar storm"" that will damage the communication systems VERY POSSIBLE
2. A ""solar storm" that will damage the electricity systems, bank systems and electronic devices: POSSIBLE.
3. A zombie /demon attack: POSSIBLE
4. Aliens attack: POSSIBLE
5. Mandatory vaccination: VERY VERY POSSIBLE.
6. Massive kill of some part of the population: VERY POSSIBLE ( specialy older than 60 years).
7. Create a Fake savior: POSSIBLE.
8. Cyber attack: VERY POSSIBLE.

Last edited:

Harry St

Is this the cyber polygon event we have all been waiting for?
Well I don't discart a cyber attack too..
( Maybe with the objective of take control of internet).
I don't think that a cyber attack can be use to collapse all bank systems in the world..
Sounds better a ""solar storm"".

voj

Established
Seems to be a global plan...
With some luck , the electronic devices will be okay.. and we may have electricity...
But the communications systems like antenas and somes satellites will be damaged.

There is only one explanation why they want to break the communication system:
They want more control ...
I agree, because in fast and furious 9 they talked about this.

Journeyman

Established
S K Bain wrote an interesting analysis of number coding here:

What’s Next?
January 1, 2022, is headed straight towards us like a runaway freight train in flames. What does the Cryptocracy have in store for us? An American Hiroshima (near simultaneous nuclear detonations in multiple cities in the U.S. and abroad)? COVID-22, Ebola-on-Crack? A Hillary Clinton Presidency?

Just like the much-hyped Y2K Computer-Glitch Catastrophe that never materialized, the famed Mayan Doomsday in December 2012 passed quietly by—actually, these were two of the slowest news days in recorded history. The Shift of the Great Age could be equally quiet.

They may blow some stuff up and kill a bunch of people, or, they may not. By the time we even begin to figure it out, 2022 will be upon us. Don’t hold your breath waiting for a New 9/11, although it is good to keep in mind that the Elite are rather fond of offering up mass human sacrifices to the Dark Powers.

The New World Order is already here. We’re living in it. The Global Elite are already getting practically everything they want now. But, then again, they always want more. Things can always get worse, and probably will. But we can’t just sit around waiting on the next hammer blow to fall.

cyt456

Established
Well I don't discart a cyber attack too..
( Maybe with the objective of take control of internet).
I don't think that a cyber attack can be use to collapse all bank systems in the world..
Sounds better a ""solar storm"".
true, but it would be different means to the same outcome. They want to play a scenario where there is no electricity and internet and no access to bank. So they can introduce a new financial system and internet at the end of the tunnel. Solar storm is better than cyber attack, it can happen in a global scale with a invisible enemy behind it.
They could be using cyber polygon to simulate what would happen when internet and electricity is down.