It's Demonic!

Lisa

Superstar
It’s comical that they want white people to repent for bowing down. What about lecturing the black people ordering them to? Telling black people to stop it!

polymoog

Superstar
It’s comical that they want white people to repent for bowing down. What about lecturing the black people ordering them to? Telling black people to stop it!
you are anti-mask, right? so do you blame the government for making up stupid mask laws or do you blame the people for going along with the hoax?

its the white progressive liberals who have embarrassed themselves here with their shameful behavior. black people can say whatever they like-- only someone with no self respect would listen.

Lisa

Superstar
you are anti-mask, right? so do you blame the government for making up stupid mask laws or do you blame the people for going along with the hoax?

its the white progressive liberals who have embarrassed themselves here with their shameful behavior. black people can say whatever they like-- only someone with no self respect would listen.
I am anti mask because I think it’s a hoax to win an election. I don’t necessarily blame people for being scared but then this much time..come on..the headlines don’t make sense.

Yes the white progressives are shameful but they did learn really good from the education system that taught seems to have taught them to hate themselves. My thing was why not lecture black people for going along with it and being part of the movement to want white people to take a knee? They are black..lecture their own. As to the end of only someone with no respect would listen..after all the rioting..where there were also black people in the crowd..you don’t really know if they would do you physical harm if you didn’t. I think you only know what you’d truly do if in that situation.

polymoog

Superstar
I am anti mask because I think it’s a hoax to win an election. I don’t necessarily blame people for being scared but then this much time..come on..the headlines don’t make sense.
let me repeat this.

its no different. if people did any research into masks, theyd know it doesnt help at all. if white liberal progressives realized that white guilt is BS and that it is OK to be white (or whatever your race is), we wouldnt have this problem at all.

ive got no problem with BLM exercising their free speech. or white supremacists exercising theirs. no one needs to listen if they dont want to. its as simple as that.

Lisa

Superstar
let me repeat this.

its no different. if people did any research into masks, theyd know it doesnt help at all. if white liberal progressives realized that white guilt is BS and that it is OK to be white (or whatever your race is), we wouldnt have this problem at all.

ive got no problem with BLM exercising their free speech. or white supremacists exercising theirs. no one needs to listen if they dont want to. its as simple as that.
When you’re afraid you don’t think clearly...especially since people are afraid of death. No one wants to die.

When you start to use violence to get your point across..that scares people and again fear doesn’t make you think clearly at all.

polymoog

Superstar
When you start to use violence to get your point across..that scares people and again fear doesn’t make you think clearly at all.

youre right-- one does not think clearly when they are in a state of fear. and one is in a state of fear because one does not understand what is happening or does not know the basic facts. this is abundantly clear between most mask wearers and non-mask wearers.
with BLM, there are no basic facts to be had! its all emotionally driven. if you are scared of BLM, stay away from the protests and riots.

TokiEl

Superstar
We will just have to endure until Jesus returns...

The devil and his angels and their human agents have deceived corrupted and divided humanity and so if you identify with any ideology... you are a part of the problem.

Helioform

Star
"God forbids China decides to go to war with us while we are having a civil war..."

Right on, too right on in fact.

Devine

Star

Yes the white progressives are shameful but they did learn really good from the education system that taught seems to have taught them to hate themselves. My thing was why not lecture black people for going along with it and being part of the movement to want white people to take a knee? They are black..lecture their own. As to the end of only someone with no respect would listen..after all the rioting..where there were also black people in the crowd..you don’t really know if they would do you physical harm if you didn’t. I think you only know what you’d truly do if in that situation.
nobody told these idiots to take a knee. these ladies are not going along with it! many others are not too. no need to steretype and segregate like they want us to :D

Lisa

Superstar
nobody told these idiots to take a knee. these ladies are not going along with it! many others are not too. no need to steretype and segregate like they want us to :D
They were talking to white people..don’t you bow down. Why don’t they make a video saying to black people..don’t you make them bow down...was all I was trying to say. Like anything else...not talking about the bad behavior in the first place and making the victims take ownership of what they are doing to avoid a beating..maybe?