Israel-Iran

Lisa

Superstar
No one hates them because of that. That’s just a lie that they propagate and one that you spread to make yourselves feel better and deflect.
Then why do they hate them then? Because they are always trying to defend themselves against being wiped off the face of the earth? They’ve also got this defense system...

justjess

Superstar
Then why do they hate them then? Because they are always trying to defend themselves against being wiped off the face of the earth? They’ve also got this defense system...
Your not seriously that dense.
I’m aware of their defense system. I’m also aware America should have never financed it. If the land is that hotly contested no one should be owning it and other arrangements should have been made. I will echo my previous proposal of giving them Wyoming.

Lisa

Superstar
Your not seriously that dense.
I’m aware of their defense system. I’m also aware America should have never financed it. If the land is that hotly contested no one should be owning it and other arrangements should have been made. I will echo my previous proposal of giving them Wyoming.
Wyoming is not the land that God gave them in perpetuity..too bad that land islocated around their enemies..but that‘s the way it is. They own it..they can defend it...I don’t see the problem.

justjess

Superstar
Wyoming is not the land that God gave them in perpetuity..too bad that land islocated around their enemies..but that‘s the way it is. They own it..they can defend it...I don’t see the problem.
Israel isn’t a piece of land Lisa. Sorry. Wyoming is as good a place as anywhere else I imagine.. you seem to like it enough. The only people who believe that god gave jews this one piece of land is some Jews and some Christian zionists. No one else agrees. And that’s why their hated. Because they insist on saying some fairy tale gave them land that other people were already living in, people who don’t believe their fairy tale on top of it.

if I walked into your house and declared god told me it was mine and you needed to vacate immediately, you would hate me too. If I gunned down your kids when you refused to leave, the whole neighborhood would hate me. And the longer i stayed occupying that house the deeper the hatred would grow.

Lisa

Superstar
Israel isn’t a piece of land Lisa. Sorry. Wyoming is as good a place as anywhere else I imagine.. you seem to like it enough. The only people who believe that god gave jews this one piece of land is some Jews and some Christian zionists. No one else agrees. And that’s why their hated. Because they insist on saying some fairy tale gave them land that other people were already living in, people who don’t believe their fairy tale on top of it.

if I walked into your house and declared god told me it was mine and you needed to vacate immediately, you would hate me too. If I gunned down your kids when you refused to leave, the whole neighborhood would hate me. And the longer i stayed occupying that house the deeper the hatred would grow.
Do the Jews live on a piece of land? Then its a piece of land.

Wyoming is very windy..except near Yellowstone and then its not and beautiful.

I’m sure Jews believe that God gave them the land in perpetuity too.

So..you got down to it...it is about the Jews on the land God gave them. Doesn’t matter who was living there...the land is the Jews and it was God who gave it to them.

Lol..I think I would laugh you out of my house..but that’s not equal to the convo about the Jews. God gave them the land..and it wasn’t that they just took it back..they were given the land legally by people who could give it to them.

The Palestinians or whomever they really are...muslims...just don’t like that the Jews live there...and they hate the Jewish people in general..its in their quran and its also about not being part of the covenant God had with Abraham that only secured the covenant through a different heir..the younger heir.

justjess

Superstar
Do the Jews live on a piece of land? Then its a piece of land.

Wyoming is very windy..except near Yellowstone and then its not and beautiful.

I’m sure Jews believe that God gave them the land in perpetuity too.

So..you got down to it...it is about the Jews on the land God gave them. Doesn’t matter who was living there...the land is the Jews and it was God who gave it to them.

Lol..I think I would laugh you out of my house..but that’s not equal to the convo about the Jews. God gave them the land..and it wasn’t that they just took it back..they were given the land legally by people who could give it to them.

The Palestinians or whomever they really are...muslims...just don’t like that the Jews live there...and they hate the Jewish people in general..its in their quran and its also about not being part of the covenant God had with Abraham that only secured the covenant through a different heir..the younger heir.
This might be news to you... but the majority of the world doesn’t believe in your god therefore whatever edicts he put in his book hold no weight. That’s the issue. Again, if I showed up at your house and took it by force and told you that god said it was mine... you wouldn’t take too kindly to it Lisa. Your neighbors, friends, family... no one would take kindly to that.

and no, Israel isn’t actually a piece of land. There are many Jews who disagree with that interpretation and many more who don’t believe god acted through Britain and the United States to give them back Israel even if it is actually a piece of land.

don’t act naive about why people don’t like them. It isn’t rocket science. And it isn’t because there soo special either... it’s because they act like they’re “so special” and justify horrible things in the name of their “special-hood” or whatever the hell you want to call it. No one likes a violent entitled brat with big bully friends

Lisa

Superstar
This might be news to you... but the majority of the world doesn’t believe in your god therefore whatever edicts he put in his book hold no weight. That’s the issue. Again, if I showed up at your house and took it by force and told you that god said it was mine... you wouldn’t take too kindly to it Lisa. Your neighbors, friends, family... no one would take kindly to that.

and no, Israel isn’t actually a piece of land. There are many Jews who disagree with that interpretation and many more who don’t believe god acted through Britain and the United States to give them back Israel even if it is actually a piece of land.

don’t act naive about why people don’t like them. It isn’t rocket science. And it isn’t because there soo special either... it’s because they act like they’re “so special” and justify horrible things in the name of their “special-hood” or whatever the hell you want to call it. No one likes a violent entitled brat with big bully friends
Doesn’t matter if you believe in God or not...its still an in effect covenant.

Lol...that’s not what happened with the Jewish people...and you’re talking about coming to my house and taking it is not equal to what happened to the Jews and how they came back to the land God gave them...

Israel is the land and the people...They are God’s chosen people forever and He gave them a land forever.

They aren’t entitled violent brats...they are people defending themselves against aggressors within and aggressors without...reason why they have the defense systems in the first place.

theyre not even saying its theirs though, they’re saying one city in the region belonged to a desert tribe for 130 years 2500 years ago and now a group of Europeans descended genealogically from 300 people in the khazar region moved in there because the rothschilds rewrote their religion to make it about a nationality instead of spirituality.... but the way you said it is a good version that Lisa might be able to wrap her mind around on the best of days

justjess

Superstar
theyre not even saying its theirs though, they’re saying one city in the region belonged to a desert tribe for 130 years 2500 years ago and now a group of Europeans descended genealogically from 300 people in the khazar region moved in there because the rothschilds rewrote their religion to make it about a nationality instead of spirituality.... but the way you said it is a good version that Lisa might be able to wrap her mind around on the best of days
Don’t go getting too optimistic now ;)

Wow..that’s rude.
not to be rude but when you’ve been shown that ISIS was the Israelis, Israel did 9/11 on your country, Israel gave the false intelligence that led to the unending wars in the Middle East, israel controlled the politicians and powerful of the world through Epsteins sexual blackmail, and you still want to say that God is doing all that, youve got to wonder what you could be shown to prove to you that Hes not, aside from simple logic like jj was giving showing it makes no sense, and anti Zionist rabbis explaining that their religion is not a nationality and was highjacked by the Rothschilds

DavidSon

Star
No one hates them because of that. That’s just a lie that they propagate and one that you spread to make yourselves feel better and deflect.
A bit of a side topic but it's well known Jewish leaders themselves have said their existence is dependent upon hostile outside forces. Derschowitz summarizes this concept in his book, "The Vanishing American Jew": https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/books/first/d/dershowitz-jew.html

" I call the approach taken by these rabbis the Tsuris Theory of Jewish Survival. Under this theory, the Jews need external troubles to stay Jewish. Nor has this fearful, negative perspective on Jewish survival been limited to ultra-Orthodox rabbis. Many Jewish leaders, both religious and secular, have argued that Jews need enemies--that without anti-Semitism, Judaism cannot survive. Theodor Herzl, the founder of political Zionism and a secular Jew, believed that "our enemies have made us one ... It is only pressure that forces us back to the parent stem." In a prediction that reflects an approach to the survival of Judaism strikingly similar to that of the founder of the Lubavitch Hasidim, Herzl warned that if our "Christian hosts were to leave us in peace ... for two generations," the Jewish people would "merge entirely into surrounding races." Albert Einstein agreed: "It may be thanks to anti-Semitism that we are able to preserve our existence as a race; that at any rate is my belief." Jean-Paul Sartre, a non-Jew, went even further, arguing that the "sole tie that binds [the Jewish people together] is the hostility and disdain of the societies which surround them." He believed that "it is the anti-Semite who makes the Jew."

A bit of a side topic but it's well known Jewish leaders themselves have said their existence is dependent upon hostile outside forces. Derschowitz summarizes this concept in his book, "The Vanishing American Jew": https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/books/first/d/dershowitz-jew.html

" I call the approach taken by these rabbis the Tsuris Theory of Jewish Survival. Under this theory, the Jews need external troubles to stay Jewish. Nor has this fearful, negative perspective on Jewish survival been limited to ultra-Orthodox rabbis. Many Jewish leaders, both religious and secular, have argued that Jews need enemies--that without anti-Semitism, Judaism cannot survive. Theodor Herzl, the founder of political Zionism and a secular Jew, believed that "our enemies have made us one ... It is only pressure that forces us back to the parent stem." In a prediction that reflects an approach to the survival of Judaism strikingly similar to that of the founder of the Lubavitch Hasidim, Herzl warned that if our "Christian hosts were to leave us in peace ... for two generations," the Jewish people would "merge entirely into surrounding races." Albert Einstein agreed: "It may be thanks to anti-Semitism that we are able to preserve our existence as a race; that at any rate is my belief." Jean-Paul Sartre, a non-Jew, went even further, arguing that the "sole tie that binds [the Jewish people together] is the hostility and disdain of the societies which surround them." He believed that "it is the anti-Semite who makes the Jew."
reminds me of this

US-Israeli, 19, is convicted of making hundreds of threats to bomb or attack Jewish schools and buildings in America, Britain and Australia
  • Michael Kadar was also found guilty of extortion, money laundering and assault
  • He ran a bomb threat service, using the internet to make hoax telephone calls
  • Teen was arrested in Ashkelon, Israel, in March last year after creating 'panic'
  • He was accused of making over 2,000 bomb threats to range of organisations

Lisa

Superstar
not to be rude but when you’ve been shown that ISIS was the Israelis, Israel did 9/11 on your country, Israel gave the false intelligence that led to the unending wars in the Middle East, israel controlled the politicians and powerful of the world through Epsteins sexual blackmail, and you still want to say that God is doing all that, youve got to wonder what you could be shown to prove to you that Hes not, aside from simple logic like jj was giving showing it makes no sense, and anti Zionist rabbis explaining that their religion is not a nationality and was highjacked by the Rothschilds
But you were being rude to me with that comment.

You believe an untrue narrative with all that stuff. And it doesn’t explain all the defensive stuff they have to come up with to keep their country safe. Isis and 9/11 were muslims. Maybe they were in cooperation with others...maybe not...muslims are isis. The people flying the planes were muslims. If anything its the muslims and their control of all that oil that is perfect for controlling nations that need oil. And that wouldn’t be Israel.

I am saying that the Jews are still Gods’ chosen people. He said He would be their God forever. He doesn‘t lie or go back on His promises..He also gave them the land they are currently on as their land forever as well at the same time He said he would always be their God. The land was another forever promise.

Apparently, the Jews have leftists among themselves too which might account for their saying that. Its not true..you can read it in Genesis 17, I believe. Its not a Zionist thing...its what God actually said.

justjess

Superstar

You believe an untrue narrative with all that stuff. And it doesn’t explain all the defensive stuff they have to come up with to keep their country safe. Isis and 9/11 were muslims. Maybe they were in cooperation with others...maybe not...muslims are isis. The people flying the planes were muslims. If anything its the muslims and their control of all that oil that is perfect for controlling nations that need oil. And that wouldn’t be Israel.

I am saying that the Jews are still Gods’ chosen people. He said He would be their God forever. He doesn‘t lie or go back on His promises..He also gave them the land they are currently on as their land forever as well at the same time He said he would always be their God. The land was another forever promise.

Apparently, the Jews have leftists among themselves too which might account for their saying that. Its not true..you can read it in Genesis 17, I believe. Its not a Zionist thing...its what God actually said.
The Jews are not evangelical Christians who believe the words of their holy book to be literal in every instance Lisa.

I was being a bit rude sorry about that. Yes, yes we know what you believe, that group of khazar Europeans can do no wrong, conduct plays no role because race is everything, Galatians doesn’t exist, neither does revelation 2:9 or 3:9or Matthew 27:25, because Protestant mega pastors pockets are greased to tell you those things

Lisa

Superstar
I was being a bit rude sorry about that. Yes, yes we know what you believe, that group of khazar Europeans can do no wrong, conduct plays no role because race is everything, Galatians doesn’t exist, neither does revelation 2:9 or 3:9or Matthew 27:25, because Protestant mega pastors pockets are greased to tell you those things
Thank you for the apology, I forgive you.

I didn’t say they could do no wrong..but they are in the land God gave them and they are defending themselves in that land against aggressors inside and outside....I can see that with my own eyes and don’t need a pastor to explain it.

Have you thought much about Zechariah 12:2-3?