Israel-Iran

Lisa

Superstar
Right.. I forget you prefer double speak, flat out lies and plausible deniability. Silly me.

The deputy head of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps said Monday that Tehran’s strategy was to eventually wipe Israel off the “global political map.”

justjess

Superstar

The deputy head of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps said Monday that Tehran’s strategy was to eventually wipe Israel off the “global political map.”
Yet again you clearly didn’t understand my comment. Try reading it again.

Karlysymon

Superstar
You taking about the msn in America is pro Israel? I’m not sure they are but I don’t really watch the msm American media.
Incase you didn't know, the American Mind is already occupied
FDD isn't the unbiased source...just a quick look at their funders and fellows is an eye-popper.
^The reality is that zionism was the 'father' of modern terrorism during the mandate years, .
She won't believe any of it as it seems she and FDD(pretty much a Jewish thinktank) have never heard of or are oblivious to what Menachem Begin said.
1594494025573.png

Iran has a sizeable Jewish population, if the plan is to blot out Israel, why haven't the Iranian authorities rounded up the Jewish citizens of Iran and executed a Final Solution as a starter? Besides, why haven't those Jews left Iran for glorious Israel despite the threats coming from Iran's top brass?
Fact is, Iran would never be stupid enough to do that. The Israelis know it, so do the Iranians.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Are you sure?
FDD isn't the unbiased source...just a quick look at their funders and fellows is an eye-popper.
So you’re saying they are wrong about Arafat?
Would you rather have cbsnews reporting on him?

Iran has a sizeable Jewish population, if the plan is to blot out Israel, why haven't the Iranian authorities rounded up the Jewish citizens of Iran and executed a Final Solution as a starter? Besides, why haven't those Jews left Iran for glorious Israel despite the threats coming from Iran's top brass?
Fact is, Iran would never be stupid enough to do that. The Israelis know it, so do the Iranians.
Isn’t that why the Iranians want to get their hands on nuclear weapons? To be sure and take them out? Otherwise I think they are scared that with the armies that have already tried to take them out that they would lose and be embarrassed that they couldn’t get the Jews.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Are you sure?
Iam sure. I guess you didn’t click on my link to watch Sean Hannity regurgitating from a propaganda script as though it were some kind of high or excellent journalism.
So you’re saying they are wrong about Arafat?
Would you rather have cbsnews reporting on him?
FDD and CBS can call out Arafat’s terrorism but I won’t take them seriously unless they do the same in regard to the fathers of the nation (of Israel). It is the hypocrisy that irks me. Many have repeatedly said that Palestinian terrorism is portrayed or talked about as of a different caliber than Israeli terrorism, which most often is glossed over.

Speaking of Arafat, isn’t it funny that at the Jerusalem Conference of 1979 where the ideology of modern terrorism was crafted, somehow this father of modern terrorism or his associates never got their invites? I suppose they simply got lost in the mail. Bush SR., Bibi and a bunch of other big names in American, Israeli and British politics & intelligence certainly got their invites.
Isn’t that why the Iranians want to get their hands on nuclear weapons? To be sure and take them out? Otherwise I think they are scared that with the armies that have already tried to take them out that they would lose and be embarrassed that they couldn’t get the Jews.
I guess King Nebuchadnezzar, Gen. Titus, the Spanish Crown and Hitler all sat on their hands, waiting until nukes arrived, in order to take them out.
Your response perfectly shows that you guys who take Ahmadinejad’s comments as of consequence haven’t really thought things through.

Lisa

Superstar
Iam sure. I guess you didn’t click on my link to watch Sean Hannity regurgitating from a propaganda script as though it were some kind of high or excellent journalism.
I highly dislike Hannity..so I could care less what he says.

FDD and CBS can call out Arafat’s terrorism but I won’t take them seriously unless they do the same in regard to the fathers of the nation (of Israel). It is the hypocrisy that irks me. Many have repeatedly said that Palestinian terrorism is portrayed or talked about as of a different caliber than Israeli terrorism, which most often is glossed over.

Speaking of Arafat, isn’t it funny that at the Jerusalem Conference of 1979 where the ideology of modern terrorism was crafted, somehow this father of modern terrorism or his associates never got their invites? I suppose they simply got lost in the mail. Bush SR., Bibi and a bunch of other big names in American, Israeli and British politics & intelligence certainly got their invites.
Wow! Suit yourself...doesn’t mean that he wasn’t a terrorist..:rolleyes:

Why do the Israelis need to be terrorists? They own the land. They could just kick those people out on their ear or kill them and be done with it..yet they try to get along by agreeing to two state solutions that the snobby palestinians pass on and then keep attacking Israel.

Why would they invite a terrorist who tried to kill as many Israelites as possible in his lifetime? And made life a lot harder for his people.

I guess King Nebuchadnezzar, Gen. Titus, the Spanish Crown and Hitler all sat on their hands, waiting until nukes arrived, in order to take them out.
Your response perfectly shows that you guys who take Ahmadinejad’s comments as of consequence haven’t really thought things through.
I’m not sure why you quote figures from a nuclear free past..but ok. I linked to 3 different time periods of Iranian leaders wanting to wipe Israel off the face of the earth..that’s the point and they are still working towards getting their own nukes as a way to do just that..which was the point.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Who is this guy?
His name is Steve and he's making predictions, so they are now on the record and we'll see what happens. Asteroid strikes? Nuclear exchange? We'll see. Seems far-fetched, but not totally nuts for 2020...

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
I was watching an interview with Trita Parsi and he mentioned this article

Awoken2

Superstar
Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
His name is Steve and he's making predictions, so they are now on the record and we'll see what happens. Asteroid strikes? Nuclear exchange? We'll see. Seems far-fetched, but not totally nuts for 2020...
True..but modern prophets rarely get anything right.

Karlysymon

Superstar
What concerns me is war getting underway while America (or the american homeland) is gripped by a "natural" disaster so massive that people will be primarily concerned with their own survival rather than a war thousands of miles away. In a situation like this, people can't protest against a war and the legislation passed (barring Trump from starting a war) would fly out the window. It is probably perfect timing for them.

Stucky

Star
Trump backer, Sheldon Adelson, said this in 2013,

"What I would say is, ‘Listen, you see that desert out there, I want to show you something.’ You pick up your cell phone, even at traveling rates. You pick up your cell phone, and– what are they called– Roaming charges. You pick up your cell phone and you call somewhere in Nebraska and you say, ‘OK let it go.’ So there’s an atomic weapon, goes over ballistic missiles, the middle of the desert, that doesn’t hurt a soul. Maybe a couple of rattlesnakes, and scorpions, or whatever.
And then you say, ‘See! The next one is in the middle of Tehran. So, we mean business. You want to be wiped out? Go ahead and take a tough position and continue with your nuclear development. You want to be peaceful? Just reverse it all, and we will guarantee you that you can have a nuclear power plant for electricity purposes, energy purposes.’

Lisa

Superstar
If Israel is the aggressor in the region..why are they always trying to find ways to defend themselves against attacks?

Israel unveils new missile interceptor system designed to shoot down missiles fired from Iran
  • Israel conducted the test overnight with the US Missile Defence Agency
  • The Arrow-2 system is designed to repel missiles from Iran, Lebanon and Gaza

justjess

Superstar
If Israel is the aggressor in the region..why are they always trying to find ways to defend themselves against attacks?

Israel unveils new missile interceptor system designed to shoot down missiles fired from Iran
  • Israel conducted the test overnight with the US Missile Defence Agency
  • The Arrow-2 system is designed to repel missiles from Iran, Lebanon and Gaza
If everybody hates you, the problem is probably YOU.