Israel-Iran

TokiEl

Superstar
Israel was created on land other people were already living on. That’s a home invasion. When your home is invaded you have every right to, again, fight back.
When the landlord wants to move back in... you fight ? L0L

Aazaad

Established
You’re incorrect. Iran has been attacking and killing American soldiers and American allies through it’s proxies for a long time
Terribly sorry we don't want your rapemurdery ass in our region!
Things came to a head when Iranian militias under the command of Soleimani attacked the US embassy and set it fire. Trump had already given warning that any such attacks would be met with a serious response, and THAT is why Soleimani got what he did. If he was innocent, why was he travelling in a war zone with members of the same Iranian proxies who’ve already killed hundreds of US soldiers?
Did the attack on the embassy happen before or after we withdrew from the nuclear agreement and imposed sanctions?
The attack, which had nothing to do with the nuclear deal, was done by Iraqis who were and are tired of US invasion. And a CIVILIAN airport is not a warzone for an official guest.

Landlord? priviliged much? Palestine belongs to palestinians, period.

Lisa

Superstar
Sorry to say but that is the history of the human race. Land has been taken from other people, usually by force, for thousands of years. Not saying it's right but that is how it goes. And as for Israel, as far as I know much of the land was bought by Jews and they got there without armed conflict. So someone there actually agreed to sell them the land.
But I thought why were given the land by the allies after the war..when the British redrew the ME? The Jews were given their land after what the world discovered happened to them in those concentration camps.

justjess

Superstar
The landlord rented my living room to someone else while I’m still living in the apartment. Reading comprehension.

And yeah, if the landlord themselves wanted to move back in while I still had a lease it would be a problem.

Imminent domain and taking land from people who lived on it didn’t work out great in America either.

weskrongden

Veteran
But I thought why were given the land by the allies after the war..when the British redrew the ME? The Jews were given their land after what the world discovered happened to them in those concentration camps.

Are you an evangelical? Why do you champion Jews so much when they despise you and Christ?

Lisa

Superstar
Are you an evangelical? Why do you champion Jews so much when they despise you and Christ?
I am a Christian. The Jews are God’s chosen people, He hasn’t rejected them even though they rejected Jesus, besides, they will know the One they rejected, all is not lost for them.

Thunderian

Superstar
What do you think about Israel attacking Iranian, Syrian and Lebanese targets in Syria while treating wounded Al Qaeda fighters in Israeli hospitals?
The targets Israel attacks in Syria and Lebanon are Iranian, and it makes sense to attack them, because Iran is positioning their forces for an eventual assault on Israel.

As far as I know, Israel treated anyone who came to their field hospital. Most of those who came for Israel’s help were Syrian refugees, and since that was the goal, a few terrorists slipping in didn’t make much of a difference.

I know people like yourself like to make believe like this was a MASH unit that Israel set up for the exclusive use of Al Qaeda, but the truth is that Israel treated thousands of Syrian refugees, no questions asked, while surrounding Arab countries did nothing.

Thunderian

Superstar
And Iran is back to gunning down anti-regime protesters in the streets. The protesters are especially angry that the regime lied for three days about the plane they shot down and are calling for Khamenei to resign and the army to let go control of the country. I’m old enough to remember when the Iranian people were supposedly united behind the terrorist mullahs, and now tens of thousands are in the streets calling for their removal.

Yesterday an Iraqi journalist who was critical of Iran’s efforts to take over Iraq was assassinated by Iran-controlled militia and this has spurred the anti-regime protests there again.

All Iran had to do was not be worse than the US.

weskrongden

Veteran
I am a Christian. The Jews are God’s chosen people, He hasn’t rejected them even though they rejected Jesus, besides, they will know the One they rejected, all is not lost for them.
The New Testament specifically rejects a chosen people and gives a fresh start to everyone. It's quite amusing how many Christians are manipulated by Jews.

Truthteller

Veteran
One of the main beneficiaries in all the conflicts in the middle east is Isra el. With the Syrian war for e.g. they have quietly been expanding into the rich Golan heights, which somehow the media is dead silent about. It is quiet a strategy to quietly ”expand” during ”conflicts” and of course the ever changing borders don’t lie.

Lisa

Superstar
The New Testament specifically rejects a chosen people and gives a fresh start to everyone. It's quite amusing how many Christians are manipulated by Jews.
How am I manipulated by Jews when they don’t like Christians because our belief in Jesus?

Romans 11 says differently.

Aazaad

Established
How can you be God's chosen when you betray your prophet and then the two afterwards (and many Israelite prophets in-between)? How can such Godless people be God's chosen? How can those who believe anyone born outside their tribe a bastard (literal meaning), including, God forbid, Jesus Christ, be God's chosen?

Lisa

Superstar
How can you be God's chosen when you betray your prophet and then the two afterwards (and many Israelite prophets in-between)? How can such Godless people be God's chosen? How can those who believe anyone born outside their tribe a bastard (literal meaning), including, God forbid, Jesus Christ, be God's chosen?
Read Romans 11...Paul lays it all out for us there. Romans 11