Israel-Iran

Lisa

Superstar
As opposed to it always being the Muslims fault that you spew out here every day?. You ain't fooling anybody here anymore troll.
Well, if muslims are doing the terrorizing..is it some other person or nations fault? Can it just be their own fault? And, if no muslim comes out and says its wrong..could it be that they all are in favor of it? They are all part of the ummah...surely you are smart enough to see that?

Awoken2

Superstar
You conveniently seem to ignore the fact that the good ol' US of A has been terrorizing the Middle East for over 20 years now, killing millions of innocent civilians in the process.

Hey but that doesn't matter though does it? Good grief you are one disgusting individual.

Lisa

Superstar
You conveniently seem to ignore the fact that the good ol' US of A has been terrorizing the Middle East for over 20 years now, killing millions of innocent civilians in the process.

Hey but that doesn't matter though does it? Good grief you are one disgusting individual.
Perhaps you need to read this book? Learn to not blame others for something someone has done. Its good to take personal responsibility.
FBB2F716-A33E-4896-8CE7-2E63A9D9B19B.jpeg

The US hasn’t been terrorizing the Middle East like the muslims have...killing and terrorizing each other and only uniting to terrorize and kill others...that is their history.

Thunderian

Superstar
And in your expert opinion what would you say the chances are now of a bunch of Mossad agents disguising themselves as a bunch of vengeful Muslims and carrying out a false flag terrorist attack?

Answers on a postcard to...
Iranian leaders and affiliated terror groups are all vowing revenge. Even @Aazaad is here on this thread making promises of deadly attacks. Why would Mossad need to stage a fake attack when so many real ones are being promised?

You should read your words out loud before you post them. It may help you identify some of the gaps in logic.

Awoken2

Superstar
Iranian leaders and affiliated terror groups are all vowing revenge
No shit sherlock! Like they wouldn't be up in arms on the streets of America if Pompeo or Pence got bombed tomorrow. Don't talk to me a out logic if you can't even acknowledge that.

Thunderian

Superstar
No shit sherlock! Like they wouldn't be up in arms on the streets of America if Pompeo or Pence got bombed tomorrow. Don't talk to me a out logic if you can't even acknowledge that.
You're contradicting yourself. You just said terrorist attacks will be Mossad false flags, but now you're saying that terror attacks will happen, and they'll be justified.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Trump has promised that if Iran attacks any Americans or American assets, the US will hit up to 52 important Iranian targets “very fast and very hard.”

The United States has the capacity, and now the will, apparently, to hit any target they want to. There is no need for a ground war, and if Iran is foolish enough to try and attack US forces in combat, every Iranian soldier and all their commanders will die. That’s how I read Trump’s message to Iran today. Let’s see if the mullahs read it the same way.
You know so much about Trump it appears, yet next to nothing abut your own nations political situation. Its cool I guess, since you know next to nothing of ours as well lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well, that was jerk like! Quit calling me out for a post I made elsewhere. BTW, I started this thread and will gladly have it closed if you cannot keep your emotion in check.

I said it clearly on my profile (not here) that some people (no names mentioned but you are owning it) link to a lot of MSM sites that fit their narrative and we all know how true MSM sites are, right? I include myself in the statement in that I feel no links are 100% accurate or truthful. IMHO. If the comment got to you, say something where the post was made or quote me accurately but don't call me out on a thread I created while intermingling or mixing up what was said elsewhere into conversations I am not a part of.

Keep it between the lines and recognize I have not even been conversing here or with you in any way of late. Quit blurring things, please. For accuracy, this is the comment that seemed to bother you enough to call me out here for whatever reason.

Can you remember when links to the news were actually unbiased? It has been a while, huh? It pretty much means that no arguments here are sound due to favoritism. And that leaves us with only opinions backed by those shoddy links.
So close the thread if you skin is so thin.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Afew posts of yours a couple pages back..

So it was prettty eerie that the things you have been saying here line up perfectly with the CBS report referenced here. You could aswell have written that report given your journo background but what do i know?

Really? Because last i heard, "Boys go to Baghdad, Real men go to Tehran."
War Without End
One senior British official dryly told Newsweek before the [Iraq]invasion, “Everyone wants to go to Baghdad. Real men want to go to Tehran.”
Boys go to Baghdad..
Late in 2003, with the war in Iraq just entering its insurgent stage, the refrain “boys go to Baghdad, but real men go to Tehran” gained circulation within neoconservative circles. Overthrowing Saddam Hussein was to be the first step in a wider transformation. Plenty of men and women did go to Iraq, good Americans sent to fight in a bad war. They went in numbers not nearly enough to meet the need for the next war, if and when it should come to Iran.
Hey, he's too busy calling out the imaginary "fake news" brigade on VC to constrain his own compromised propagandizing!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Give me a break. I also said:

I feel like you should be smarter than this, to be honest.

Tell you what. If Iran gets invaded by the US -- like, boots on the ground, on to Berlin, marching with Sherman type of invasion -- I will be the first to say I was wrong.
It will be too late to retract your voice from the war effort once the killing starts, and obviously, it already has. You are doing exactly what you want, inciting tensions, posting disinformation and putting your Canadian self into the middle of a conflict which you have no say in, other than to cheerlead for conflicts you feel you will never have to feel the pain of.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Is that you're a big zionist shill, because even if you had eyesight or thought problems, someone could help you in knowing the truth. The fact that you tried to turn this into a Sunni/Shia arguement by pitifully trying to depict Soleimani and Iran as sunni killers, while your favorite assholes at Israhell are the biggest Sunni killers in the world, since must palestinians are sunni muslims, is very telling.

your refusal to understand that US troops have never left any place they've raided or helped raid, unless forced to, Japan ever since 1945, Korea since the korean war, Afghanistan, Iraq. And you cite election as a sign of freedom, when the so called leader of "the free world" was only chosen because of a backwards electoral system, of which heimself is crirical.

And at it again

IF you really care about your troops in middle east and your zionist friends in the occupied Palestine, the only thing you can do is to get them out of the region, or prepare them some coffins. This is a reality the whole world's been coming to in the past few days, now bark all you want.
He aint got no troops thurr..... he freakin CANADIAN!! lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Why? People make mistakes..he says he’s willing to admit his if he is wrong.
You are so desperate for human interaction Lisa. Just sitting around your screen, waiting for certain posters to comment so you can spring into trolling action and feel like your day had meaning. My post wasnt directed at you and thought I made it clear that you and I dont need to interact since nothing productive (other than dismantling your lies) seems to come out of this.

Thunderian

Superstar
Reports that Iran has launched missile attacks against several US bases in Iraq from their own bases within Iran. If that is all true, there is no doubt the US will hit targets within Iran very soon.